[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Smash 4 tiers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: cloud corrin bayonetta.png (439 KB, 633x356) Image search: [Google]
cloud corrin bayonetta.png
439 KB, 633x356
so...the working tier list is up...

http://www.eventhubs.com/tiers/ssb4/

and Bayonetta isn't at the top, neither is Cloud or Corrin, there's still plenty of characters much higher than them.
So, why the "Corrin OP, Cloud OP Bayonetta OP" whining and nothing about Shikey or Zero Suit Sammy? ~~please no autism~~

>inb4 tiers are for queers
>>
>>330702594
These three literally get btfo by Mario, so no they aren't OP.
>>
File: let it end.png (277 KB, 600x1200) Image search: [Google]
let it end.png
277 KB, 600x1200
I just found out that Dedede wasn't left unchanged in the last patch.

Oh heavens no, of course he was changed, a nice and juicy NERF

>mfw
>>
>>330702594
>Why
It's simple. Cloud, Corrin, Bayonetta, and arguably Ryu all have unique movesets and mechanics that differentiate them from other characters.
>Cloud has limit break, but also inherited Shulk's range without the burden of his bad frame data. The priority on his aerials is also a nice bonus.
>Corrin has range, a projectile, a couple mix-ups, and the strongest counter in the game. He catches casuals off-guard.
>Bayonetta has witch time - which is tough to punish - 0-to-death combos off of easy-to-land moves that aren't punishable, and cuhrazy mobility.

They made the DLC characters more powerful and unique on purpose, but it doesn't always translate to the competitive scene. Notice that none of them are low tier except maybe Roy.
>>
>>330703879
I'm sorry to hear that. I think the triple D is my worst character, and goddamn do I respect the people that can use him well.
>>
File: 6G6GftF.jpg (14 KB, 569x249) Image search: [Google]
6G6GftF.jpg
14 KB, 569x249
>eventhubs
>>
>>330702594
Wait a sec I remember Bowser was fairly high tier when I last checked these tiers a long while back.
What happened?
>>
>>330704567

An air based character with literally the worst airspeed in the game gets an airspeed nerf.

What is the fucking logic of that?

Apparently now it's even worse than Shield Monado Shulk speed.
>>
>>330702594
>TRUSTING THE EVENTHUBS TIER LIST
OP, are you retarded?
>>
I feel like Cloud is because of his speed, reach, power, and priority. I'm not sure just a sometimes bung recovery is enough to alleviate that. If they took off one of those four things he would be way better.
>>
>>330702594

How is Charizard the worse character? I know he is not great but I would rank him some where in the middle at least.
>>
File: 1442097171807.png (164 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1442097171807.png
164 KB, 1024x768
>>330703879
>they nerfed dedede
what
why
for what purpose
>>
>>330705742

You don't understand Sakurai's wisdom, he was just too unfair for honest Sheik/ZSS/Sonic/Bayo/Cloud/Corrin players, so something had to be done.
>>
>>330703879
I don't have really play Dedede, and I have trouble against him, but oh wow. He doesn't deserve all of theses nerfs

Atleast, Sheik also has been nerfed in every patch, even though the changes are minor.
>>
File: 1447547552073.png (113 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1447547552073.png
113 KB, 300x300
>>330706147
Had to make it easier for them to combo him to death, after all we can't have those big meanie penguins putting up any sort of fight.
They need to make it harder for dedede to re-reflect his gordos and make them home in on dedede when reflected, still too op despite only need 2% damage to be deflected.

Regular samus needs nerfed too, the last samus I fought (four months ago) actually managed to hit me with a missle twice - TWICE!
>>
>>330705596
He's the "worst" in a tourneyfag scenario where people would cheese him with a "whatever it takes to win" playstyle
>>
File: [gun cocking noise].jpg (32 KB, 651x451) Image search: [Google]
[gun cocking noise].jpg
32 KB, 651x451
>>330702594
>EVENTHUBS

ANON PLEASE

YOU ARE SMARTER THAN THIS
>>
>>330702594
>eventscrubs
>>
File: smash wallpaper.png (1 MB, 1602x988) Image search: [Google]
smash wallpaper.png
1 MB, 1602x988
>>330702594
>Marth gets massive buffs every patch

>Jigglypuff hasn't been buffed fucking once

Feels pretty bad being a character loyalist, but at least Ness is pretty good.
Sucks seeing my main nigga jiggs from 64 in such bad shape though
>>
>>330702594
Too many Counters.
>>
>>330702594
>Eventhubs

Anyone could make an account and vote for their favorite character you faggot.
>>
>>330707000
This, I'm fucking sick of counters.
Also nice trips
>>
>>330707000
Trips have spoken, remove counters
>>
>>330702594
eventhubs is not a valid tier list. The only current valid tier list is the 4br tier list or the one being made by zero. using eventhubs as a valid tier list is just plain stupid as it is not based on the character itself.
>>330703482
Listen to any top player and mario gets fucked over by bayo and cloud, and even if they did one bad MU doesnt make them badd. Zero put bayo as the second best chraracter in the game.
>hurr durr zero's opinion is bad stop dickriding
You just sound stupid, hes the best player, has much experience, and has won pretty much every major. his opinion exceeds all but the 4br tier list.
>>330704992
he was never high tier, he became mid tier and thats it. They gave him a throw combo then nerfed it so hes only sloghtly better, but still mid tier trash.
>>330705596
frame data
>muh power
silence
>>330706881
jigglypuff is braindead tjherefore doesnt need to be buffed. When you can laglessly fair people into oblivion theres no need for buffs. Jiggs is an EZBAKE string character. If you dont have to put too much time into a character to be good, then you wont get anything good out of it for doing so, and since jiggs is so ez to get good with there is no need for buffs.
>inb4 muh complexity
He really is one of the simplest characters in the game, with amazing airel mobility and frame data on most moves.
>hes too light!
Yeah, thats his downfall. if you are that mad about jiggs not becoming even more braindead then choose a different character, nothings stopping you but you. Either get good with jigglypuff and quit whining, or pick a better character
>>
>>330709148
I was thinking more along the lines of buffing Rest so that you don't stay asleep longer than it takes to respawn
>>
Zero's tier list is the only accurate one 2bh
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.