[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he bought an xbone for cod in space
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: Halo_Guardians.png (133 KB, 275x350) Image search: [Google]
Halo_Guardians.png
133 KB, 275x350
>he bought an xbone for cod in space
>>
>he bought a PS4 for CrawlinginmyskinBourne
>>
>>330231725
actually I have an xbone and im thinking of selling it. long term halo fan, played 1-3 religiously
>best since halo 2
>announces when power weapons are up
keep tellin yourself that
>fast base movement speed
proving you know nothing about fps
>fucked over by large 4v4 maps, sprint and fast kill times
you literally die from anywhere on the map you might as well just play cs go.. they've stripped this of everything that was halo, even h2a was better
>>
Not gonna sell mine because Crackdown 3.
>>
>>330231725
DUDE, FUCKING NICE!! HAHAHA ROFL. LOL with a side of LMAOstard if I do say so myself. This is a moment that will go down in history - just you and that Anon, mano a mano, and you annihilated him. I took the liberty of snapping your lmaoful comment, briggity breh, no thanks are needed...cause you're a champion. In fact (LOL sorry I'm still laughing) I wrote a little ditty on how much this post, fukkin rawks.

You can call me Dr Biggle
And this post made me giggle
So hard I fuckin jiggled
It's so on fire it sizzles

So thanks, and remember you're now a part of 4chan history. When the people come to your doorstep wanting to know how you did it just keep cool and tell them it was nothing serious...you made my day, no, my year, you Beautiful Goddamn Human Being. You are more than epic. You are a Titan.
>>
>>330231934
crackdown was never that good
>>330231991
don't post that shit in my thread
>>
Having so much fun with this game. Reminds me of Halo 2 days. I regret nothing. Sorry you can't enjoy anything anon.
>>
>>330232029
>crackdown was never that good
for you.
>>
>>330231991
Oh no c'mon man. I just saw this post in another thread and threw you an upvote. Now you're telling me it's copypasta?
>>
>>330231813
how 'bout you git gud. Sounds like you got slow with your old age anon
>>
>>330231813
Are you replying to someone that doesn't exist or something?
>>
>>330232029
Crackdown was fun.
>>
>>330232051
is it going to be significantly different from 1 and 2 or what?
>>330232101
nah I can still destroy its just that h5 is kind of boring
>>
>>330232082
Look, I don't know where you get off. Maybe you thought you could ride the coattails of the awesome screencap before you but it's honestly kind of pathetic. We all want to be clever and have our moments of acceptance but don't try to force it. I'm not trying to be harsh but it's just petty. I know you spend a lot of time here but you just have to accept that you can't just will yourself into being popular. Feel free to respond to me but only do so after you've recognized your place.

If you're going to get through life you'll have to accept that you'll never be funny, never be smart, never be wanted. So stop wanting. It's the reason you're kind of offputting to everyone else and they would all appreciate it if you got your act together. So have fun in your little club or whatever but just don't try to get in the way of people that matter. Sorry that life dealt you this cards, man. Peace out.
>>
>>330233047
stop posting anytime
>>
>>330231294
Cod is Halo in present day
>>
>>330233393
not at all
>>
>Armor abilities are streamlined and the same for everyone, pretty much just new movement options
>No more bullshit classes/loadouts
>Actual fucking weapon balance unlike every other game in the series
>High base movement speed
>Forge is literally the best it's ever been
>>
>>330233540
Halo invented fps
>>
>>330231813
Halo 2 sucked, at least 5 is fun
>>
>>330231294
Xbowner here.
Why did I buy it? I like the controller. All my friends play on xbox. Its so easy to watch stuff on netflix and the like.
Do I care about the exclusives? Not really. My most played game is destiny.
>>
That lame campaign and lack of offline multi-player killed it for me.
>>
File: your dad.jpg (93 KB, 986x1300) Image search: [Google]
your dad.jpg
93 KB, 986x1300
>>330232029
>Crackdown was never that good

everyone point and laugh at the moron
>>
>>330233540
Halo came first. COD 1 copied Halo 1's console control scheme. COD really took off when the original Halo trilogy concluded.

Halo now is garbage, but the original trilogy pioneered streamlined console fps.
>>
>>330231294
DUDE, FUCKING NICE!! HAHAHA ROFL. LOL with a side of LMAOstard if I do say so myself. This is a moment that will go down in history - just you and that Anon, mano a mano, and you annihilated him. I took the liberty of snapping your lmaoful comment, briggity breh, no thanks are needed...cause you're a champion. In fact (LOL sorry I'm still laughing) I wrote a little ditty on how much this post, fukkin rawks.

So hard I fuckin jiggled

So thanks, and remember you're now a part of 4chan history. When the people come to your doorstep wanting to know how you did it just keep cool and tell them it was nothing serious...you made my day, no, my year, you Beautiful Goddamn Human Being. You are more than epic. You are a Titan.
>>
>>330235489
>Look, I don't know where you get off. Maybe you thought you could ride the coattails of the awesome screencap before you but it's honestly kind of pathetic. We all want to be clever and have our moments of acceptance but don't try to force it. I'm not trying to be harsh but it's just petty. I know you spend a lot of time here but you just have to accept that you can't just will yourself into being popular. Feel free to respond to me but only do so after you've recognized your place.
>If you're going to get through life you'll have to accept that you'll never be funny, never be smart, never be wanted. So stop wanting. It's the reason you're kind of offputting to everyone else and they would all appreciate it if you got your act together. So have fun in your little club or whatever but just don't try to get in the way of people that matter. Sorry that life dealt you this cards, man. Peace out.
>>
>>330231294
I would only get an Xbone for Halo and Killer Instinct

theres seriously nothing else i want on it

what other games does it even have? /v/ never discusses the Xbox itself
>>
>>330233740
>>Armor abilities are streamlined and the same for everyone, pretty much just new movement options>No more bullshit classes/loadouts
>bragging about this
>actual fucking balance unlike every other game in the series
yes, the smg destroying everything at midrange is balance
>high base movement speed
as I said, ruined by large 4v4 maps sprint and fast ttks making this the slowest game next to 4
>>
File: Crackdown 3.jpg (119 KB, 960x546) Image search: [Google]
Crackdown 3.jpg
119 KB, 960x546
>>330235854
>>
>>330235854
>would only get an Xbone for Halo and Killer Instinct
its not worth buying the 6th in the series since it ended with 3 along with the multiplayer. also 3 was when the population was at its peak. 5 literally has less than what reach did in its first year
>>
>>330235925
this is that game where the building destruction physics are tied to servers right? seems cool in theory although it still looks like gears of wars to me
>>
>>330235961
i meant Halo MCC, I was under the assumption the problems have been worked out now. Did they add ODST and Reach yet? those were my faves
>>
>>330235925
Not even a fucking release date, I need my crackdown dose man
>>
>>330236110
>i meant Halo MCC, I was under the assumption the problems have been worked out now. Did they add ODST and Reach yet? those were my faves
it's still prtty broken and the only playlist you can get a match fast in is the team slayer playlist. constantly switching games also gets kind of annoying after getting used to one
>>
>>330236023
I mean if every third person game looks like gears of war to you then yeah

But other than the camera its nothing like it

>>330236110
ODST was added and Reach is avalible via BC (although runs kinda shitty on firefight and some custom games)

>>330236135
>soon™
>>
*unsheathes spartan charge*
Heh... You thought you could punish me for blindly running around corners by trying to get the drop on me and killing me... Well ur wrong
>>
File: 1430259716249.jpg (63 KB, 458x408) Image search: [Google]
1430259716249.jpg
63 KB, 458x408
>>330236313
>1 hit ability in a halo game
gimmicky af
>>
>>330236313
To be fair the charge and ground pound are the best changes
>>
>>330233740
>actual weapon balance
Rock/Paper/Scissors gameplay is not balanced.
>>
>>330236221
I have to wonder what the point of the Xbox One was in the first place, if they can't achieve the one killer app that would push consoles: a fully functional Halo-equivalent of Rare Replay
>>
>>330236747
Worked for Halo Wars
>>
>>330236720
How is the spartan charge a good change?
>>
>>330237005
its fun
>>
>>330233047

So hard I fuckin jiggled

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.