[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It has a wireless HDMI dongle that attaches flush to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: shiggy_marioman.jpg (29 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
shiggy_marioman.jpg
29 KB, 624x351
>It has a wireless HDMI dongle that attaches flush to the back of the device. A user can pull it out and insert it into any display with a normal sized HDMI output and the devices uses an evolved version of the Wii U’s streaming tech to display in HD to the TV screen.
>Allegedly the analog controls for movement has small motors in them for full haptic feedback. Meaning if you control a character and hit a wall, the sticks move away from the direction of that wall to simulate running head first into it. This can also be used for jerking when firing a gun, taking damage, moving over rough terrain, ect.
>It can literally Bluetooth synch with everything, especially smart phone and tablets to the point where one feature is that it can answer phone calls and display text messages from your phone onto the screens itself so you don’t have to stop and answer your smart device.
>The closest in terms of “power” it gets to is the Xbox One, but an app idea is Wii U x50 and Playstation Vita x100. The key is that all the tech is exactly the same hardware layout as the PS4 and Xbox One which then combine it with the OS’s strong emulation functions and compiler means that any game that can run of a >Playstation 4 or Xbox One can easily run on the NX with near-zero modification to the original source code, especially if it runs in Android OS or Unreal Engine 4. >This is allegedly why Nintendo has given out the dev kits so late, as one 3rd Party dev put it “It’s the easiest device we’ve ever developed for. You just take your code, compile it and it works.”

dualpixels.com/2016/02/27/rumor-new-information-on-next-gen-nintendo-nx-console/

Git Hype
>>
File: Nintendo NX.jpg (17 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo NX.jpg
17 KB, 640x400
>Look to Pokemon GO to get the idea of the type of social features that will be in NX that will take multiplayer, AR and the StreetPass concept to a whole new level.
>The real strengths of the device is its usability and ease of use. Developers have described to me more than once that it visually and functionally looks as if “Samsung and the Nintendo 2DS” had a baby, in that it looks friendly but unlike what most people visualize a Nintendo device to typically look. The operating system, named NintendOS alone is very powerful and has so many modern features of mobile operating systems today that Nintendo is trying to be very careful in showing it off for fear that it would be mistaken as running Android. It also has a very strong networking functions as it ties into multiple devices and services allowing a very competent and pervasive eco-system designed to constantly involve the consumer’s lives.
>>
"It just warks"
>>
File: snek salute.jpg (41 KB, 800x447) Image search: [Google]
snek salute.jpg
41 KB, 800x447
>>329187351
>I don’t have many details on the device itself but I do have some background for it and some PR techniques they will use for it. A thing to note about this device is that much of it’s production was started in 2014 and many of the stuff I list here was outlined by the late Satoru Iwata before his passing. Hence in the company, the NX is considered the last project of their late president. Employees since his passing utter a phrase at the end of meetings and during idea brainstorms which is “岩田のために!” which roughly translates “For Iwata!”
>>
It sounds awful.
>>
Wow, another Nintendo console with good hardware but no fucking games aside more Mario and Donkey Kang because they treat third parties like trash.
>>
These rumors are FAKE. The "leaker" also stated that the Wii U would get a Pokemon RPG and Kingdom Hearts, and that the Vita would get a price drop to $99.
>>
>Its a Dreamcast 2: Electric Boogaloo

I'm okay with this. If it's true and it's that easy to compile source code into the NX. Then nintendo will have a lead maybe.
>>
Why does everyone obsess over the hardware when that's probably the least important aspect of a console? Give me the fucking games.
>>
>>329189371
Isn't that from the AAA leaker?
He was a fraud
>>
>>329190531
It's from the leak in OP. Which is probably full of shit. I don't see how they can make a handheld with Xbone level of power. The magic HDMI dongle just won't do.
>>
>>329189657
This.
>>
>>329190367
>Give me the fucking games.
That's been Nintendo's problem. That's why nobody buys their systems, because they can't run mainline third party stuff and their first party output doesn't have the pull it used to.
>>
File: 1417989362625.jpg (70 KB, 594x480) Image search: [Google]
1417989362625.jpg
70 KB, 594x480
>>329190367
>Why does everyone obsess over the hardware when that's probably the least important aspect of a console?
How is it possible to be this stupid
>>
File: NX.png (158 KB, 1298x972) Image search: [Google]
NX.png
158 KB, 1298x972
>>329187351
>>329190872
I just checked

http://arch.b4k.co/v/thread/319246428/#319249932

It's the same thing and AAA was proven to be fake
>>
>>329187351
>Less powerful than the xbone

Just kill yourself Nintendo.
>>
>>329187351
This is the most gimmicky shit I have ever heard.

Please, just let consoles die already.
>>
Another fucking gimmick that will mean no 3rd party support

Good moves nintendo
>>
File: NX.png (198 KB, 1304x1192) Image search: [Google]
NX.png
198 KB, 1304x1192
AAA said the NX would be revealed at CES, didn't happen.
Geno and AAA say the exact same thing.
Down to the Iwata part
>>
>>329190367
>The closest in terms of “power” it gets to is the Xbox One, but an app idea is Wii U x50 and Playstation Vita x100. The key is that all the tech is exactly the same hardware layout as the PS4 and Xbox One which then combine it with the OS’s strong emulation functions and compiler means that any game that can run of a >Playstation 4 or Xbox One can easily run on the NX with near-zero modification to the original source code, especially if it runs in Android OS or Unreal Engine 4. >This is allegedly why Nintendo has given out the dev kits so late, as one 3rd Party dev put it “It’s the easiest device we’ve ever developed for. You just take your code, compile it and it works.”

GAMES
>>
>>329187351
How would a blowjob from Miyamoto feel?
>>
>>329191649
What the fuck?
>>
>>329187351
>more fucking gimmicks
>le git hyped
Get fucked.
>>
>>329191880
Some guy said Mario and Mickey Mouse would have a crossover together and then he answered NX questions
http://arch.b4k.co/v/thread/319246428/#319249932
>>
>>329192008
Ah, so DigitalPixel just ripped it off of the archieve and passed it off as fact?
>>
>>329192065
Pretty much and people are just overreacting.
It's pretty funny how screwed AAA was when people started bugging him about the next day's "special announcement" which turned out to be Minecraft Wii U
>>
It's a clever idea in concept, making your console so port friendly you'll always win by game advantage

it's probably not as nice as it sounds though
>>
>>329192213
It's also not true.
>>
>>329192242
well that makes a lot more sense
>>
Dongle is such a funny sounding word
>>
>>329191649
You know you're lazy when you can't even be bothered to change some fucking words.
>>
>>329187351
>wireless HDMI

Sometimes i wonder if anons seriously believe this or just pretend for the sake of shitpost.
>>
fake and gay
>>
>>329193107
This.
>>
>>329187351
Why does it look like he's about to give the photographer a blowjob
>>
>>329194307
It's a POV shot.
>>
File: 1398321046026.jpg (170 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1398321046026.jpg
170 KB, 500x500
>>329187351
>wireless HDMI

Wow, because I totally want to downsample their 600x480 resolution games with no AA to 10x10 resolution.
When the fuck will Nintardo learn that their pre-war tech is fucking obsolete and useless?
>>
>>329194606
see
>>329191649
>>
>>329194606
You do realize that an uncompressed 1080p60 signal can easily be transmitted over WiFi right?
>>
>>329194972
That's because you're transmitting them over an internet connection, similar to how you would watch a netflix video.
Over wireless hdmi, you're transmitting the video information raw, so instead of wrapping all that data into nice little packets and letting your fast internet do all the heavy work, you're sending a bunch of jumbled up data over radio signals, which are completely unsecure, so anyone could tap in and know what you're doing.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.