[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What changes would the Vita need to make for you to buy one?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: PS-vita.jpg (77 KB, 800x425) Image search: [Google]
PS-vita.jpg
77 KB, 800x425
What changes would the Vita need to make for you to buy one? I'm curious to know what it would take for it to finally catch up to the 3DS.

For me it would be the ability to play the entire PS3 library.
>>
None. I already own one. Tons of localized games every year was enough for me to get one.
>>
>>329118354
> What changes would the Vita need to make for you to buy one?
Emulators for it.
Sad that such powerful machine can't be used to emulate.
>>
2016 games we got so far and what's coming out later:

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies
Neptunia vs Sega Hard Girls
Atelier Escha and Logy Plus
God Eater: Resurrection
God Eater 2: Rage Burst
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
Mighty No 9
Grand Kingdom
World of Final Fantasy
Digimon Cyber Sleuth
Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir
Gal Gun Double Peace
Attack on Titan
13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim
Toukiden 2
Danganronpa V3
Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme VS Force
Moero Crystal (asain version has english)
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 (asain version has english)
One Piece: Burning Blood
Muv-Luv
Salt and Sanctuary
Trillion: God of Destruction
Stranger of Sword City
Samurai Warriors 4: Empires
Senran Kagura: Estival Versus
Aegis of Earth: Protonovus Assault
Root Letter
Root Double- Before Crime * After Days
Shiren The Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate
Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness
Criminal Girls 2
Yomawari: Night Alone
Croixieur Sigma
Gundam Breaker 3 (asain version has english)

Guaranteed Replies
>>
>>329118354
I just want games to play. Most of the stuff coming out are indies, ports, and dialogue heavy jrpgs or drpgs. I was hoping the Vita would get Jrpgs that are more traditional in the sense of Grandia II, Legend of Legaia, and SMT to name a few. What I got was Atelier, Ar Nosurge, Neptunia, and Pershita.

Only games I got were Shinobido 2, Ys, Tales of Hearts R, Oreshika, Uncharted, Gravity Rush, and Freedom Wars.
>>
>>329118354
it is catching up to the 3DS. 2bh it's a breathe of fresh air when i bought Vita, i dont have to deal with fucking regionlock, it's multitouch and it has better graphics. my 3ds basically became my pirate's stash.

3ds and vita is great but i prefer 3ds games
>>
Some titles you might or might no know are coming:

World OF Final Fantasy, Gundam Breaker 3, Trails Of Cols Steel 2, God eater 1+2, Yomawari, Ikenie to Yuki no Setsuna, Toukiden 2, Odin Sphere, Dragon Quest Builders, MULUV triology, Psycho-Pass

Possible localization: SummonNight 6, Tokyo Xanadu, Digimon: Next Order

If SMT comes over to PlayStation that would be great, I'd still play the 3DS but for the niche titles that are basically made for the system like Layton/Level 5, Ace and Pokémon games, where as for Rhythm Games, Visual Novels and Unique games like DQB/ Yomawari/Gundam I will always prefer playing on vita.

The 3DS and Vita both offer different experiences both of which I enjoy.
>>
Some vita games coming out in March I plan on getting
>Aegis of Earth
>Shin Trillion God of Destruction
Probably double dip on Senran Kagura too
>>
>tfw no decent waifu games on Vita

Even the 3DS had LovePlus and Rune Factory. Step it up vitards and this is why you should own Vita and 3DS
>>
None. I already own two.

The second one was an impulse buy, I thought I damaged the first one and immediately bought new. 5 minutes later I managed to fix the first one, so now I have 2. Still worth it.
>>
>>329119431
Why would I need waifu life simulator when I can have Senran Kagura
>>
>>329119431
>what is Ciel Nosurge
>>
>>329119501
because you want to self-insert and impregnate your waifu
>>
>>329119501
>>329119431
Also P4G, Waifu Wars, Neptunia and few other.
>>
>>329118634
> A list of weebshit and indietrash games no one cares about

I bought a Vita back in 2013, it was the worst gaming-related decision of my life. I have ownwd every single Playstation product and always had a high-end gaming pc. But the Vita was just an abomination. Would mail it to someone for free, if anyone's interested.
>>
File: 1456455351743.jpg (180 KB, 540x544) Image search: [Google]
1456455351743.jpg
180 KB, 540x544
>>329119667

>weebshit

Oh look, there's that dumb as fuck meme again

I'm honestly glad you wasted money on your vita 2bh senpai.
>>
>>329119530
>only 1 waifu
my taste comes in variety, i cannot settle for one girl the whole game

>>329119667
pls mail it to me
>>
>>329118493
>>444MHz
powerful
kek
n3ds has better single threaded performance than that.
>>
>>329119728
Not even that guy, but that pic is all weebshit.
>>
>>329119841
>n3ds has better single threaded performance than that.

no it doesn't. n3ds uses a quad core ARM11 MPCore 268MHz. It's nowhere near as fast as the vita's processor.
>>
File: thatfeel_4.jpg (49 KB, 500x419) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel_4.jpg
49 KB, 500x419
>>329119667
I'll take it I'll even pay for postage!
>>
>>329119841
>n3ds
>came out after more than a year later
>only 1 fucking physical game

i feel sorry for people who bought a handheld virtual boy
>>
>>329120078
He doesn't have a vita
>>
>>329119918
Anon. That's only because you're look at it through a nintendrone's goggles. Take it off.
>>
>>329120103
>feeling bad for people that essentially bought an 3dsi
they knew the risk. it was foolish to assume a lot of games would be released just for the n3ds.
>>
>>329119728
Yes, this is weebshit. He didn't say moeshit you dipshit.
By weebshit he meant to say "stuff nobody who isn't from japan plays" and it's true. You can only find games you can buy for PS too (shitty ports) indie low quality games and japanese IPs that are not accessible by a wider western audience, point which you can neither deny nor refute.
>>
File: lolis are lame as fuck.jpg (2 MB, 3140x2420) Image search: [Google]
lolis are lame as fuck.jpg
2 MB, 3140x2420
>>329118354
>What changes would the Vita need to make for you to buy one?
Games that aren't blatantly pandering to weebs with obnoxious fanservice.
I hate that shit
>>
>>329120193
>>329120193
>stuff nobody who isn't from japan play
If nobody outside of japan played them they wouldn't constantly be localized :^)
>>
File: 1448923495491.png (490 KB, 600x850) Image search: [Google]
1448923495491.png
490 KB, 600x850
>>329120119
Oh was hoping for 2nd one because mine has small scratch on the front it's not that noticeable but does anyone know how to fix it?
>>
>>329120213
Why does everyone on the left look like a homeless person?
>>
>>329120250
What? I can't hear you over the sound of Vita sales and prices declining.
They get localized because Sony does not want to lose handheld shares even when only making losses.
>>
>>329118354
xclusives
Compatible with Just a regular sandisk memory card
>>
>>329120381
>sony makes third parties localize games
Just stop posting retard
>>
>>329120193
The word is a fucking meme, everything you just said is completely baseless.

What handheld games do you consider not >weebshit anyway?
>>
already have one but monster hunter would make this thing sell like hotcakes.
>>
>>329118354

Use micro SD cards, have emulators and have TV-out.
Basically, don't be shiftier than my PSP.
>>
>>329120417
Tell us more about your business practises Mr
Sony employee.
>>
The sad thing about the vita is many won't climb the hardware barrier to play it's games they orherwise would play and totally enjoy. The Piracy of the psp also kind of set the standard for playstation handhelds because of how quick it got hacked and how quickly it became one of the most widely known and major incentives for people to adopt the psp's hardware.

Handhelds are dying and the games on the vita need to reach an audience sooner rather than later, it has a considerably robust library for anyone without rose coloured glasses and vita franchises could deffinently use more fans who are willing to buy the games and support the developers.

The vita is slowly growing despite its current situation it is doing the exact opposite of winding down. I can only predict it'll be like the PS3, a slow burner there people will eventually adopt the console toward the end of its life cycle when the amount of games it has becomes impossible to ignore. Conqeuring peoples biases against consoles is a difficult task especially the millions of potential adopters who've been locked into Nintendos grasp.
>>
>>329121146

The Vita already has its audience, otaku
>>
>>329118354
The Vita could be a bit larger so it has room for bigger buttons and better analog sticks. fighting vamp in mgs2 on the vita is way harder thanks to the sensitive sticks. also sandisk memory cards. why must these exclusive cards be so expensive?!
>>
>>329120364
Because adventurers usually don't stay at home
>>
File: 1455367948933.jpg (33 KB, 345x269) Image search: [Google]
1455367948933.jpg
33 KB, 345x269
>>329121640
>>329120364
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.