[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what do you want to see make a return to DS3, and what do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61
File: ds3.jpg (183 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
ds3.jpg
183 KB, 610x343
So what do you want to see make a return to DS3, and what do you want to see gone?

Return
>Bosses with gimmicks like in DeS
>Cutting off boss appendages to get items/weapons
>Winged Spear
>BB level voice acting

No thanks tier
>DS2 movement
>Gank squad bosses
>Warping from the start
>>
>>324224670
warping from start is already confirmed you tard
>>
Return
>FUCKING TRICK WEAPONS
>Bosses who change tactics or form mid-fight
>elemental weapon upgrades

Please for the love of god don't come back
>DaS2 level design
>Magnet rollan attacks
>Weapon degradation tied to framerate
>Enemies that reset their attacks while hitting you
>Multiple large bosses

>>324224737
Gross. Hope it doesn't inspire lazy level design.
>>
>Covenants fully fleshed out, possibly strict penalties for betrayal/abandoning or even permanently tied to it
>Hidden or obscure areas, Bloodborne did this pretty well
>Changes in the world similarly to the tendancy system without being overly complicated but not casualized
>More weapon types
>Maiden in Black tier NPC to turn to for levels/etc
>More areas designed similarly to Sens Fortress
>Interesting bosses similar to the Old Monk or Mirror Knight but with new ideas and concepts
>Patches cameo
>>
>>324225570
>Covenants have ranks
>Getting high enough leads to a challenge to achieve the highest rank
>It's a unique boss

I wish this would be a thing
>>
>>324225241
What's the problem with large bosses?
>>
>>324225816
That was pretty much done in DaS2
>>
File: 1449381832029.jpg (11 KB, 284x299) Image search: [Google]
1449381832029.jpg
11 KB, 284x299
>>324225570
>Those days before DaS1 came out when people here were getting excited about shit like roleplaying possibilities with covenants and how deep they were going to be
>mfw I actually saw covenants in the game

Better, more idealistic days. Covenants are almost too entrenched as a throwaway non-entity now, there'd be a ton of pissing and moaning if they suddenly made them matter. It would be nice if some of their gimmicks were more interesting though.
>>
would really like grinding for resources to be reduced, at least late game
>>
Could I just play this if I haven't played the first two?
>>
>>324226006
Large boss feels like I'm playing a shittier MH, Souls series works best when they focus on humanoid enemies.
>>
>>324226669
The previous games are barely related, this will probably be the same.

You won't make sense from most of the lore though
>>
File: demon_souls_tower_knight.jpg (72 KB, 1265x686) Image search: [Google]
demon_souls_tower_knight.jpg
72 KB, 1265x686
>>324226718

What about large humanoids?
>>
>>324226669
The question is, why would you?
>>
>>324225241
Trick weapons should be exclusive to Boss Soul crafting.
>>
>>324227024
then everybody would only use those
>>
>>324227024
I like this
>>
>>324226718
What if they just improved the large bosses instead of having very few?
>>
>>324227195
kalameet is the only good large boss souls has had
>>
>>324227305
So you agree they are capable of making good large bosses, yet you want them gone instead of good.
Why?
>>
>>324227305
He was certainly the best Dragon fight.
>>
i want more two handed swords.
specifically one that looks like the buster sword.
>>
>>324227402
I'm not the other guy.
>>
>>324227494
>liking the design of the buster sword

why
>>
>bonfire ascetics back to refight bosses freely
>respec back
>able to run backward while locking on an enemy
>>
>>324228120
>able to run backward while locking on an enemy

I didn't like this. I never really had a situation where this was needed, and it only messed me up when my character would sometimes attack backwards.

I definitely want those other two back though.
>>
>>324224670
I've been itching to play as a pyromancer again. I played first run through dark souls as one, but I don't want to do the same thing again.

And considering I've already spoiled myself with BB, I don't want to go back to Das2 to play with fire again. I'm really hoping DaS3 will have really fun fire spells and a glove that doesn't need int and faith to scale with.
>>
>>324224670
>So what do you want to see make a return to DS3
Melee weapons being actually usable again.

Two ring slots and not fucking four.

The controls of the first game, second game didn't feel right.

Good level design.
>gone
for the love of god make covenants playable. The biggest most obvious flaw in the first one and they STILL fucked it up in the second one.

human enemies. After not even playing past the first 3 areas of DaS2, I do not ever want to see a fucking humanoid enemy in one of these games again.

Bosses with adds.

14 enemy groups that attack automatically when you open a door.

NERF MAGIC, NERF MAGIC, NERF ALL FUCKING MAGIC. BUFF MELEE, BUFF MELEE, BUFF ALL FUCKING MELEE.
>>
>>324224670
Combat that's bit fucking terrible.
More than 15 fps
Control that's not crap.
I guess that's too much since they only want to rip off out money with more shitty rehash games.
>>
I just hope they don't make every fucking enemy a humanoid again.
>>
>>324224670
More artificial difficulty for patrician gamers like myself :^)
>>
>>324224670

No more soul memory bullshit, just make it like in DaS
>>
>DeS upgrade system
Giving it status effects, bonus criticals, and changing how a weapon scales

So much better than just simple elemental upgrades
>>
Item duping.

You know you want it.
>>
>>324224670
>>DS2 movement
This Dead Zone meme is still going strong I see.
>>
I hope they don't bring back all the armor sets like Dark 2 did. That made no sense.
Dark 3 should stand on its own instead of trying to copy everything Dark Souls did, and I think Miyazaki has the sense to do so.
>>
Sorceries that are not "SHOOT THE THING FORWARD WITH DIFFERENT MOVEMENT SPEEDS AND DAMAGE"
>>
>>324226718
>a shittier MH
If MH payed like Dark Souls I'd like it a lot more. Monster Hunter is shit, m8.
>>
>>324224670

Two main things I want gone:

1. Stamina system. Removing this would significantly speed up the pace of the game and allow for the possibility of rushdown style gameplay. It also means that From Software no longer has to design enemy aggression based on player stamina limitations but can be free to design incredibly smart, fast and aggressive enemies.

2. RNG-based loot. Fuck this shit. Stamina system is bad, but I can live with it. One thing that is utter shit is making item drops a luck-based system. A coin toss. A roll of the dice. Pure luck based. This is an RPG mechanic that is completely outdated and has no place in gaming.

I know that these things will never disappear, since most Soulsfags are so allergic to meaningful change and will never pressure their beloved company to ever try new things.
>>
File: IMG_20140219_115158.jpg (52 KB, 336x329) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140219_115158.jpg
52 KB, 336x329
>>324225241
As someone who only played on console, I felt legitimately bad for soulsbros who had to suffer frame rates affecting durability. It didn't affect me, but it's bullshit.
>>
>>324229649
You're a retard.
>>
>>324229520
it's set in the same world, it makes complete sense for there to be consistent gear
>>
>>324229520
Anon, we heard you in the other thread. Stop bitching about that already.
>>
>>324229772
It's set thousands of years later, it makes no sense for, say, Elite Knight to still exist, let alone be in pristine condition.
I'd support a few items returning, but they should be different. Perhaps the Moonlight Greatsword IS the same one from Dark Souls, but over the years it's worn and gained certain attributes. Or perhaps Artorias' sword exists, but is even more broken and cursed than before.

There's no explanation for armor sets and weapons to exist just as they did before. How does a set of armor stay in mint condition over thousands of years?
>>
Can I just have my sense of distance back? I never got that comfy feeling in DaS2 that I got from 1. All of 1's distances seemed tangible, like the cliff above the Hydra lake looking over to Undead Burg. 2 used too much warping around, especially the first time you go to Drangleic.
>>
>>324229649
They could just change how stamina works instead of getting rid of it altogether and making something that feels nothing like Souls.

The RNG loot would be fine if the drop rates increased as you killed some enemy multiple times, more or less ensuring a drop after a while.
>>
>>324229954
For something like the moonlight blade I think for it to stay in good condition is fine, it's some magical shit.

I would like a scratched up, worn down, dirty version of old armors.
>>
>>324230395
I think armor is a stretch, but some of the significant weapons would be cool. Stuff like Ornstein's Spear wouldn't survive, but the special things like Moonlight could survive the years.
It would be really cool if we saw a weapon that was made of old, worn weapons. Like a club that is made of melted down swords, and you can see one of the Dark 1 weapons has been melted down into it.

Little nods like that, rather than Dark 2's blatant asset reuse that made no sense in the world.
>>
File: OrnsteinFuckYou.jpg (46 KB, 200x279) Image search: [Google]
OrnsteinFuckYou.jpg
46 KB, 200x279
>>324230590
>rather than Dark 2's blatant asset reuse that made no sense in the world
IT HAD BEEN MANY LIFETIMES AND MANY CYCLES SINCE THE AGE OF FIRE... WAIT, HOW THE FUCK IS THE DRAGONSLAYER STILL AROUND?
>>
File: mirror knight.webm (2 MB, 832x467) Image search: [Google]
mirror knight.webm
2 MB, 832x467
>>324230848
>>
>>324230848
Is there actually an explanation for this?
>>
>>324224670
No thanks tier
>Anything DS2 in general.
>>
>>324231097
I dunno, I kinda liked... uh...
>>
Return
>Fast Item application like BB
>Trick Weapons
>Multiple Boss Stages
>DaS level design
>Memorable NPC/Quests
> Warping from start

Pls no
>ADP stat
>hexes
>poison swamp
>mass amount of enemies
>>
>>324224670
Return
>Dark Souls 1 actually fixed by Miyazaki in the Bloodborne engine.

No Thanks
>Anything from Dark Souls 2
>>
>>324231097
Seems we'll get some Dark 2 stuff, if that actually was the Ivory Crown in the trailer.
Kind of a shame. I was hoping they'd ignore and essentially de-canonise Dark 2.
>>
>>324231385
Maybe don't rush it, too.
>>
>>324231338
>he doesn't want a poison swamp area
The poison swamps are always my favourite areas.
>>
>>324231338
What if groups were only made up of generally weaker enemies, and they all responded to you differently as a group than they would alone, so that they might actually be interesting to fight?

Also the poison swamps are great.
>>
Return
>full orbs
>do Gravelord/Rat correctly this time around
>a blue covenant that doesn't suck
>warping/refreshing from the bonfire, BB went backwards in a bad way with it thanks to the load times

No thanks
>Soul Memory
>AGI
>Requiring a fucking ring for covenants
>>
>>324229649
jesus christ
>you in charge of anything.
>>
>>324231338
>DaS level design
You need to stress that this doesn't include some areas like demon ruins, lost izalith, or anor londo.
What you actually want is DaS level design at its best. More painted world or sen's fortress tier stuff.
>>
>>324224670
Bring back DS1 style criticals.
>>
>>324231338
>no poison swamp

Why do you hate the best part of any Souls game?
>>
>>324231027
Explanation is in the soul.
Talks about a familiar face but not quite being right. Ornstein in 2 uses dark magic instead of lightning.

It actually fits really well with the motif of "imperfect copies and corrupted"
>>
>>324229954
because they make more than one set of each armour?
>>
>>324231930

I think he just wants the world to be connected in a way that actually makes a sliver of sense.
>>
>>324231954
why? Backstabs in dark souls 1 were absolutely broken. Unless you only mean ripostes, in which case I agree.
>>
>>324231498
>>324231992
I-uh, why do you like the swamps?
>>
>>324231027
The flow of time is convoluted.
>>
>>324232170
I don't think I'd call that level design.
World design maybe, but level design to me will always just mean level design.
>>
>>324232183
Because Blight Town was just so well designed. Think about it, Blight Town was amazing.
And the Valley of Defilement was pretty great too. Incredibly imposing and atmospheric.
Nightmare Frontier was a bit weaker than the others.

>>324232137
Elite Knight set is not unique, but even if there were a million sets it wouldn't make sense for them to survive thousands of years and remain perfect.
>>
>>324228869
>Melee weapons being actually usable again.
They were always usable...?
>NERF MAGIC, NERF MAGIC, NERF ALL FUCKING MAGIC. BUFF MELEE, BUFF MELEE, BUFF ALL FUCKING MELEE.
Oh I see. You're shit.
>>
>>324232048
So what is the explanation? It's someone else in his armor? He was revived somehow?
>>
There isn't any covenant type system in BB is there? Or did I miss out on it?

I seem to remember there supposedly being a lot of thought and effort being put into the covenants in DaS2 and it ended up being fuckall, which is weird considering a lot of people seem to enjoy that stuff and request better systems for it all the time
>>
File: see the text in the red circle.jpg (1 MB, 1812x2406) Image search: [Google]
see the text in the red circle.jpg
1 MB, 1812x2406
>all these people desperate for Miyazaki to make DaS2 not canon

I don't even like Dark Souls 2 but I find this hatred hilarious. People take the failings of the game so damn personally, as if its existence is an affront.
Maybe I'm not a dedicated Souls fan, but when I was disappointed by the game, I took its shortcomings like I would take the shortcoming of any other game -- namely, I didn't take it personally and and realized that much of the shortcomings had more to do with a hellish development process than anything else.

I'm actually looking forward to how the master himself can fix and take the best parts of Dark Souls 2 and incorporate it into Dark Souls 3. Because if anyone's good at fixing things and turning them to gold, it's definitely the big M himself.

He clearly sees a lot of good in Dark Souls 2. I mean, why else would he (1) make it canon and (2) have one of the directors of that game help him with level design? As creator and president of From Software, he could have easily made the game non-canon and pretend it didn't exist. He could have also fired all the heads in charge of Dark Souls 2. He had every right to do so (as creator of Souls and current president of From). But he didn't.

It's gonna be amusing seeing all the people who currently hate on Dark Souls 2 reacting to all the lore/gameplay elements from that game that make it into Dark Souls 3.
>>
>>324232306

No, blighttown was fucking awful.

>lol get sniped by guy you couldn't possibly know was there, now you're toxic
>hope you know exactly where to go because otherwise you're slogging around being constantly poisoned and under attack!
>hope you can remember the area despite everything looking the same!
>by the way, the framerate is now 4 fps!

Fuck that, it's fucking horrid
>>
>>324232306
>Elite Knight set is not unique, but even if there were a million sets it wouldn't make sense for them to survive thousands of years and remain perfect.
do you think they made the sets all at once then abandoned the designed?
technology doesn't seem to change much in DaS, there would be no reason to abandon effective designs
>>
>>324232352
There sort of is. The special runes add PvP or co-op effects.
>>
>>324226224
Shhh, don't praise DaS2, it'll wake the babies.
>>
>>324232458
Why would they be using the design 2000 years in the future? That order of knights would have disbanded ages ago.
>>
File: 0ba.jpg (33 KB, 661x720) Image search: [Google]
0ba.jpg
33 KB, 661x720
>>324224670
>Winged Spear

Absolutely rad
>>
>>324228607
>a glove that doesn't need int and faith to scale with.

That was the best change DaS2 made. Fuck that whole "hur, I can be super powerful at low level if only I use Pyromancy" shit.
>>
>>324232401

I mean, the guy isn't just gonna declare THIS IS NOT CANON when he's like a head of the company that made the game. He's not just gonna disrespect his peers and the people he personally works with every day even if he does think DaS2 sucks
>>
>>324224670
Return
>Bosses that don't rely on summoning adds to make them difficult
>Armor actually fucking mattering

Please no
>Soul Memory

I don't know if this makes me easy or hard to please
>>
>>324232401
Who's taking it personally? People are just rightly identifying DaS2 as the worst game in the series and a step back in pretty much every way that mattered.
>>
File: 1376183515027.jpg (50 KB, 456x748) Image search: [Google]
1376183515027.jpg
50 KB, 456x748
>>324232401
>the master himself
>the big M
>>
>>324232605
This. Office politics are more serious than most people think. Even more so in Japan.
>>
File: dddw.png (302 KB, 495x469) Image search: [Google]
dddw.png
302 KB, 495x469
More caestus please
>>
>>324229649
Sorry, but these are bad suggestion.

Stamina becomes a non issue once you hit the hard cap, and that is pretty fast to do (its only like a few hours into the game if you aren't garbage at it and make progress). Even then, at lower levels, stamina is not that much of an issue unless you are a moron that is tanking heavy hits (like say, the capra demon with a heater shield) and wondering why almost all your stamina is gone. I would like more smart and aggressive encounters in this game, but that is not really what they tried to aim for and that's exactly why the stamina system exists. EVEN THEN, you can have both the stamina system and aggressive enemies.

As for RNG-based loot, while I do hate it myself, removing it entirely is just dumb. Loot ends up having no significance without RNG and just becomes another thing. Getting the Channeler's Trident feels like a nice surprise especially when you get it as early as the Undead Burg, and farming for drops can be annoying, but that's just how it is.
>>
>>324232641
>>Bosses that don't rely on summoning adds to make them difficult
That's not really a Return, that's more like Please No.
>>
>>324232514
>That order of knights would have disbanded ages ago
based on?
>>
>>324232641
>Armor actually fucking mattering

But anon I need my fashion souls
>>
>>324227621

It's simple and not over-designed garbage?
>>
>>324224670
Return
>The tactics of indirect and subtle world building
No thanks, no please put down the pen it's time to stop tier
>Using the same plot EVERY game

The games have had the same plot as DeS. All of them. Muh ancient evil. Muh cycle.
>>
>>324232447
>hope you know exactly where to go because otherwise you're slogging around being constantly poisoned and under attack!
Down ?
>>
>>324224670
>Cutting off boss appendages to get items/weapons

yeah that was a fun challenge on certain bosses.

took me a few playthroughs to finally get the moonlight greatsword
>>
>>324232605
Why not? As creator, he has every right to do that. Especially since he's now the fucking president. If the team of Dark Souls 2 is as bad as /v/ says they are, then why would he hire them to work on his game and risk making a bad game that will endanger the name of his company? Look at DMC2. People at Capcom pretend that game doesn't exist. Its existence wasn't acknowledged or alluded to at all in DMC4.

>>324232667
Who, you ask? The various sulking people in this thread and elsewhere in countless Dark Souls 3 threads who express their disapproval of Miyazaki making the game canon and those who cross their fingers that the lore influence of Dark Souls 2 on Dark Souls 3 is kept to a minimum.
>>
>>324232985
>>The tactics of indirect and subtle world building
???
>>
>>324232884
The fact that an order of knights wouldn't last for thousands of years?
Why would they still be around if even their kingdom crumbled an age ago? I mean, fuck, nobody even remembers that Lordran existed, why the fuck would the knight order still be around?
>>
>>324231001
source?
>>
>>324233007

When you're on the bottom floor there's a ton of ways you can go, very slowly, while being poisoned, attacked by mosquitos, and having rocks thrown at you. Unless you ALSO have a guy shooting darts at you during all that. It's fucking retarded
>>
>>324233037
But anon, those various people want that because it would improve DaS3.
Surely you understand this, even if you know it could never happen.
>>
So what would you have for Covenants?

>Covenant for invading and only invading
>Covenant for PVP in an arena and only that
>Sunbros
>PvE covenant that makes the game harder but with more rewards

Honestly you don't need much else. Ratfags and Bellfags were just the same covenant in different areas, Company of Champions still promotes PVP and nobody actually does Dragonbro shit the way it is.

So yeah let's see

>Dickwraiths/Bloodfags for invading PVP
>Dragonfags except they have Arena PVP
>Sunfags for coop
>something like company of champions except GOOD for PvE
>>
>>324229649
Literally the only thing that makes Souls gameplay remotely interesting is stamina. You have hundreds of other action games without a stamina bar, or with one that barely matters. Play those.
>>
>>324226821
I want to suck his dick
>>
>>324233037

I mean, yeah, he COULD just say that DaS2 sucks but it's really fucking disrespectful and it makes him seem like an asshole boss. Not only that but it makes his team seem worse by saying its a bad game, who wants to work for a guy that will bitch at you if you change his game even when he assigns you to work on a sequel? And it's just bad business, like I said it makes him seem like a huge cunt and calling people out like that in Japan leads to them killing themselves for dishonor or some shit
>>
>>324233239
Having a covenant for invading or cooping when you already have the tools to do so without joining a covenant is a bit redundant imo. What I'd do instead is having covenant members prioritising another covenant's members for invasions and prioritising their own members for coop (which they get a special reward if they do so) in addition to the gimmicks the covenant might already have from the start (like spells unique to the covenant, special multiplayer rules, etc).
>>
>>324233521
typically the player joins the dickwraiths or bloodfags because it's the only way to get an invading tool with infinite uses.

Or rather that's what's supposed to happen. because blood brethren get an arena to fight in too people just do that instead of actually invading.
>>
>>324231001
Source?
>>
>>324233164
>because it will improve DaS3
Says who? Miyazaki is the man who can turn turds into diamonds. He's made the sole Armored Core game I can enjoy. He made tons of people fall in love with cosmic horror with Bloodborne. Who knows what he could salvage out of the remains of Dark Souls 2?

>>324233306
All of this is assuming he hates Dark Souls 2. All of this assumes that he's secretly holding some hatred of the game deep down inside that he has to keep quiet about in the name of good business and of being respectful. But all interviews thus far indicates that that's not true.

He's said in interviews that recognizes that Dark Souls 2 is a disappointment. But he sees enough that can be salvaged out of it to contribute to the overall Souls lore/gameplay/what have you. In other words, he sees something in that game (and in the team members who worked on that game) that most of the anti-DaS2 whiners and babies here don't see.

Unless of course you think he's also lying in his interviews. You could believe that, but at that point, you're just projecting on the basis of no evidence.
>>
>>324233639
But DaS3 already gives an infinite invasion item without covenants.
>>
>>324233776
well then fuck me
>>
>>324232401
>advice on DS2 level design
REEEEE
>>
>>324233757

Oh yeah, I don't honestly think he dislikes DaS2, I'm basically just arguing semantics about why he wouldn't willingly throw it under the bus even if he didnt like it
>>
>>324233106
time is cyclical :)
>>
>>324233106
>lorefags
Literal cancer. They can put anything they want in without explaining it, it's a video game. If they want Ornstein to return for Dark Souls 3, guess what. They fucking can.
More armor means more content, and nobody but you cares about the "lore" of these items. Nobody cares about how Havel's armor got to Drangleic, nobody cares.
>>
>>324233521
>>324233639

What about
>Have an item that allows you to invade infinitely from the start
>Invading based on level
>If someone summons from a summon sign and the player ends up being from opposing covenant, they fight
>Please don't make it tell you someone has invaded like in BB
>>
>>324224737
das sum gay shit mane
>>
>>324225241
i feel like trick weapons should be BB only. i mean, it's fine to have weapons in DS3 that can 'morph', but to have every weapon do that as an inherent characteristic? kinda kills the uniqueness of the franchise.
>>
>>324234043

I don't see why you have a problem with people wanting a storyline to make sense and have actual continuity instead of LOL I DUNNO THERES A THING HERE!!
>>
>>324224737
I hope they also give us dragon shouts and random level tiered loot.
>>
>>324234043
The lore is the story retard, Drangleic is Lordran thousands of years after DS1.
Havels armor and all the other stuff that is from DS1 is there because it was once Lordran and it is part of the story and lore.

I
>>
File: 1434526582260.jpg (111 KB, 846x640) Image search: [Google]
1434526582260.jpg
111 KB, 846x640
I just want my blueblood sword back

Pls Miyazaki it's been 4 games
>>
>>324233757
>Miyazaki is the man who can turn turds into diamonds. He's made the sole Armored Core game I can enjoy.
He also made 4, which isn't very good.

And plenty of games in the series are excellent.
>>
>>324234192
Because nobody actually cares. It's a game.
I want Dark 3 to bring back all the previous shit because that's just more fucking content. Who cares how much sense it makes?
>>
>>324224670
>wants certain DeS mechanics
>LOL FUCK WARPING THOUGH
Anon
>>
>>324233037
The telling issue with DS2 is that they changed the director half way through production.
The dev team are generally fine but the initial vision they were working on was obviously wrong (according to the upper management) so after the director change they had to rush, repair and salvage as much as they could to cobble DS2 together with the short time they had.
With a single director who seems to know what he is doing in Miyazaki and the team focusing their efforts DS3 SHOULD at least be consistent, good or bad.
>>
Actually fully fledged covenants

Covenants have sucked cock in every game they've been in and the games would be no different if you could find the covenant items out on the field or use boss souls to make them
>>
>>324234174
I think the ones that aren't incredibly complicated would be okay, so something like the Kirkhammer or Ludwig's blade since it's just putting sword A into sheath that's actually a weapon B

But something that mechanically transforms I'd have to say no.
>>
>>324224670
warping from the start is objectively good

dont even bother replying, just commit sepuku right now

>>324227024
this could be interesting, boss souls could have some gimmicks to them like projectiles or dashes or even some trick weapons, I know my hunger for them still isnt satieted
>>
>>324224670
Separate equipment slot for capes.

That's all.
>>
>>324234261

That's just dumb though, just because YOU don't care doesn't mean nobody cares. Dark Souls even particularly has a huge fanbase of people who care a lot, and you probably know that.

I don't want all the shit back from the previous games because that's old ground, I've seen it before and it's lazy to just make me fight the same enemy again. It's not really more content if it's the same thing
>>
>>324234261
>Because nobody actually cares

literally just you, what are you even saying

story is also content
>>
>>324234261
Tons of people care.
You'd have to have never discussed a Souls game before anywhere on the internet to believe people do not care a substantial amount about the lore.
>>
>people don't want warping from the start

Then don't use bonfires for warping, no one forces you to.

If you want to be a special little snowflake that wants to walk all the way through several areas to get where you are going instead of just warping then go ahead and do that.
>>
I swear to fucking god if its like in bloodborne where titanite slabs cost a fortune and farming chunks takes hours I might as well pirate this shit
>>
>>324234334
What's your point?
>>
File: tutorail on how 2 bs.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
tutorail on how 2 bs.webm
2 MB, 640x480
>>324233239
Bellbongs are supposed to be a "player gauntlet" where you need to run from point A to point B while dodging PvPers.
Ratfags are supposed to be optional "side-quests" where the reward is some fat loot at the end of a tunnel full of traps.

What went wrong? Well that's easy.
>Bellbong arenas are absolutely tiny and the player can run from one end to the other in the time it takes for a bellbonger to connect to the world.
>Both rat dungeons are ludicrously small and neither have anything worth going into them for.

How to fix Ratfags.
>Throw away the "unlock traps" mechanic.
>Create an area with a natural amount of traps, ledges and pitfalls AKA Sens2.
>Players invade as normal.
>PUT SOMETHING OF ACTUAL VALUE AT THE END OF THE RATCAVE.
>holy fuck what retard thought filling the entire place with thigh-high water was a good idea stop you dumb motherfucker stop
>>
I want bloodborne levels of cloth physics
Rather than having a fucking ton of weapons with very similar move sets, i'd prefer a handful of very well made weapons.
Bring back weak and strong versions of spells like in the original dark souls 2 trailers.
More monster bosses, getting tired of fucking humanoid bosses, keep that shit in moderation.
Might get some flak on this one, bring some of the good dark souls 2 armor sets like alva, farahm, and drakeblood set.

Don't bring back dark souls 2 horrendous movement and attack speed. That shit was so fucking unsatisfying whenever you hit an enemy.
Get rid of adaptability and make vitality like how it was in dark souls 1.
Honestly, just remove covenants. From soft can't seem to fucking do any good with them. Pointless as fuck too, what color do you want your phantom bro?
>>
>>324234456
How does the Elite Knight set being in Lothric affect the lore at all?
>>
>>324224670
>wanting gimmick bosses
>wanting tail-cuts
Fuck off
>>
>>324234050

>Please don't make it tell you someone has invaded like in BB

You mean like literally every game of the series?
>>
>>324229735
They FINALLY fucking fixed it a few months ago but really, its fuckign unaccaptable.

People tried to defend it ("oh just carry repair powder") but in reality it made certain weapons unuseable.
>>
>>324234521
or just get a save editor, and/or use cheat engine
it's what I do
>>
>>324234617
Not all of us are scrubs anon.
>>
>>324234573
what's wrong with tail cuts?
>>
>>324231338
>doesn't want hexes
C'mon son, just because GSR was a cunty spell doesn't mean it all needs to be scrapped. Dark miracles are rad as fuck in concept.
>>
>>324234341
I wonder how bad the original director for Dark Souls 2 must have been that Miyazaki doesn't even mention his name at all in interviews. Does he still even work at From Software?
>>
I wish they would take another year just to polish the game and add additional side quests etc. I feel like we're gonna get something mediocre.
>>
>>324234536

>how to fix ratfags
>just make them dickwraiths that can only do one thing
>>
I want different magic instead of slightly bluer soul arrows or big soul arrows or soul arrows that are smaller but fire faster.
>>
>>324234664
scrub for not want to farm and grind?
>>
>>324224670
want
>DS1 parries
fuck everything about DS2 parries
fuck the new parry frames and especially fuck the fall down on butt frames
>respec with soul vessel
>DS1 hidden areas
I really dislike how almost all hidden areas in DS2 is a door on a flat wall. DS1 hidden areas could be anything and rolling through the illusion was more immersive.

bury it away into the depths of the catacombs
>soul memory
>>
>>324234617
shame you cant do it in BB

also I wanna see the return of that jester hat from DeS, clothing that grants you acess to areas, but not just Vileblood throne room, like a new optional area, that be nice
>>
>>324224670
Why not make cutting off or disabling appendages just something you can do even to regular enemies, that doesn't necessarily always give a reward but gimps the foe in question?
>>
>>324234575
Really? I've been invaded in DS2 without it appearing many times.
>>
>>324234670
Dicking around in a boss fight for 10 years waiting for that moment when they do that one attack where you can cut it or matching some arbitrary criteria to get it to drop. Seathe was a nigger to cut, Pricilla was a nigger as well. Only decent cuts were gargs, ancient and gaping. Everything else was trial and error and a timesink. Let the boss weapons come from the souls
>>
File: SIMPLY OUTSKILLED.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
SIMPLY OUTSKILLED.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>324234681
>Wanting Hexes back.

>>324234725
My bad, I meant remove ratfags as a covenant entirely but add an optional side-area brimming with hazards and place something decent at the end like a decent spell or two. That way anyone that wants to be a dickass can be.
>>
>>324234536
>>324234725
Sen's fortress was the most fun place for invasions so I'm okay with this.

I would say instead of unlocking traps, the player has to manually activate traps, like rolling boulders when they go down a narrow hallway.
>>
>>324234785
if you had control of which body part to strike, this would be a good idea, since it could open new gameplay mechanics

also new footage when?
>>
>>324234735
Well DS1 parries are back, and soul memory isn't a thing. However if you enjoy pvp get ready for perma-ganksquads cause you can only invade hosts with summons.
>>324234872
Nigga I said GSR was bullshit, the rest of the spells minus climax were great. Flavor out the ass, and a shitload of utility stuff.
>>
>>324234350
What about warping from the start, but only to a subset of bonfires?
>>
>>324234562
Because it tells the history of what happened in the past. That is what lore is, the history of what happened and how the world was or came to be.

This type of story telling in Dark Souls has always been a thing. And lots of people care, sorry you don't understand it but don't assume others don't.
>>
>>324234718
Why? it's been in development since DS2 was in development.
>>
>>324234953
that works for me

>teleport to place of stupid shit
>there's only one bonfire that you can teleport to
>actual purpose to opening shortcuts now
>>
I just hope DS3 finishes off on a high note because 2 was fucking shit and I want another Bloodborne game.
>>
File: 1452209503357.gif (352 KB, 213x199) Image search: [Google]
1452209503357.gif
352 KB, 213x199
>>324234953
You mean like in DaS2 or BB?
>>
File: Covenants.jpg (253 KB, 700x830) Image search: [Google]
Covenants.jpg
253 KB, 700x830
>>324233239
>Dickwraiths focus on stealing humanity from players and killing for humanity; infinite orb to use anywhere, traditional invasion covie
>Bloodfags focus on pure PvP; kill everything, even each other, have their own arenas for killing each other 1v1 or 1v1v1v1v1v1, can have infinite orb too
>Forest protectors work together to kill trespassers over a LARGE forest area
>Sen's Funhouse (or the equivalent of) protectors, because why not combine bellbros with the best area in the series
>Sunbros for jolly co-op and killing bosses
>Bluebros to protect the weak from Dickwraiths and Bloodfags so they don't just harvest all the noobs
>Ravelords that actually WORK to fuck up everyone's day with black phantoms
>Dragons for honorable duels
>Champions for harder PvE
This is literally all you have to do to make each covenant meaningful, important, useful to all players in some way, and fun. Tie them into the lore however you want to.
>>
File: 1372016622196.gif (2 MB, 300x290) Image search: [Google]
1372016622196.gif
2 MB, 300x290
>>324234718
>side quests
yeah, side quests, where the games really shine
>>
>>324234953
Warping from the start is absolutely fine, Bloodborne is case and point for this. Its a great system that diminishes nothing of the game. A lot of people have nostalgia for DS1's system, when in reality most breathed a sigh of relief when they got the lordvessel. Another point onto this, after the lordvessel you can warp anyway and thats halfway through the game and that didn't diminish anything about the later areas or the game itself.
>>
>>324234872
>>324234681
Remember, you have to unanimously hate everything DS2 did, period. Otherwise you aren't a real Souls player.
>>
Bring back twinking but allow the Blue Sentinels to be summoned universally anywhere and does not limit them to be at a specific place. Sort of like a hero being summoned from HQ to protect the weak from dickwraiths.
>>
>>324235065
No because in those you can warp to any bonfire you pleb.
>>
>>324234223
Nah mate, Drangleic is across the ocean from what was once Lordran.
The giants are from Lordran originally and were slaves/servants to Gods in DaS.

Giants were said to cross the sea, along with the queen who was a part of Manus. Manus was from Oolacile which was near Lordran.
>>
>>324235086
>that dragon
Always gets me
>>
>>324235086
I just realized that Blue Sentinels would actually work if they threw out soul memory

please tell me soul memory is gone

Also which do you prefer for summoning in regular coop

>Dark Souls' examine floor signs which summon the person waiting
>Bloodborne's ring a bell and hope that someone gets summoned
>>
>>324235158
>only to bonfires you have unlocked
Are you intentionally being retarded or what?
>>
>>324224670
Just make sure that enemies don't hit me through solid objects and each other that would be enough.
>>
>>324224670
>>Cutting off boss appendages to get items/weapons
already confirmed to not be in the game since people apparently found it "frustrating"
>>Warping from the start
already confirmed to be in
>>
>>324235065
>>324235158
>>324235252
I think what the guy meant was

>X area has 3 bonfires in it
>the only bonfire you can actually teleport to is the first one, the other 2 are just respawn points or for teleporting OUT

yes?
>>
>>324235252
>a subset of bonfires
He means not necessarily ALL the bonfires you've unlocked, just a subset.

Are you being intentionally dense?
>>
>>324235252
Looks like he is yet another DS1 fanboy so brainwashed by /v/ shitposting he hasn't even played DS2 because of memes.
>>
>>324235252
>There's any game which lets you warp to bonfire's you haven’t been to
>>
>>324235339
That's just arbitrary, ultimately it comes down to what style of bonfires it has. DS1 where they are few and far between, or DS2 where you can't swing a dead cat. If the latter sure, if the former its no issue.
>>
File: PlsRespond.jpg (16 KB, 195x152) Image search: [Google]
PlsRespond.jpg
16 KB, 195x152
>>324235235
Soapstone signs all the way, when you can see what the summon looks like, you can roughly determine if they're shit or not.
>EK+KnSh+DrSw
vs
>Cosplay bro
vs
>Min-max to hell Havel dark magic fag
You can't determine how good or bad they are, but you can at least choice what kind of faggot will help you.
>>
>>324235014
>Miyazaki juggles BB, old hunters and DS3
>not expecting one of them to slip

>>324235158
then I'm afraid I dont understand, if you mean like >>324235339 yeah, that could work, just dont put merchants on the last bonfire of an area, or at least have them move to the first bonfire after you meet them for the first time
>>
>>324234094

You don't have to use it you know :^)
>>
>>324235147
It's a shame because I like the massive amount if gear and magic available in DS2, doing gimmick builds for invading and co-op was great.
I hope DS3 has a large amount of arms and armour just for this purpose.
DS2 is easily the weakest souls title but I've put just as many hours into it as I have the others, a decent game, just not a great Souls title.
>>
>>324235235
And if they didn't force both the cop and the helpless twat to wear a ring.
They should have just made it work like Forest Hunters.
>>
>>324235342
You can't travel to any bonfire unles you have been to it and unlicked it.

You can't just warp to other bonfires without first getting to them, by that point you have already been through that area.
>>
>>324224670

>return
Health Regen gear that is actually decent Regen(give it high requirements or something)
Every single Boss has a Soul
DeS style Living and Dead forms
3 tiered weight rolling. Light, Mid, and Fat.

>fuck off
Spinny top enemies
Swing at you then jump back 20 feet enemies/bosses
obscure upgrade requirements
>>
Return
>Trick Weapons
>Interesting weapons. Not just this broadsword has a slightly different moveset from that broadsword
>Dark Souls 1 PVP. Be invaded anywhere, anytime, even after bosses are dead.
>Dark Souls 2 Convenants. They were most fleshed out of any souls games.
>Weapon Variation. Elemental weapons. Normal weapons. STR Weapons. Dex weapons. LOTS OF WEAPONS.
>SPEEEEED from bloodborne.
>MORE FUCKING AREAS LIKE SENS FORTRESS OR THE GUTTER FROM DAS2 OR THE FUCKING SEWERS / SWAMP FROM DAS1. HUGE MASSIVE SHANTY TOWN AREAS WITH FUCKING DROPS INTO DEATH. PLACES WHERE IT'D BE HELL TO BE INVADED IN. NONE OF THIS EASY CASUAL SHIT.
>more HUGE bosses like the tower knight
>more interesting bosses (bloodborne fucked this up. The first like 5 bosses were, "Beast, beast, white beast, poison beast, transforming beast, insect beast"
>respec. It was casual as hell. But I enjoyed the fact that it allowed me to test out weapons and certain builds more freely. I hated having to spend hours building a certain character, only to realize it's shit three days later
>the ability to aim your attacks while still locked on. DaS 2 did this amazingly. Especially when fighting some lagging cunt, you can use a charge up hit and aim it behind you, and hit some teleporting, laggy cunt. It was fucking amazing.
>Online like DaS 1. Invaders have full stats. But it's unlikely you'd invade a gank squad. Healing is slow, but able to be parried like Bloodborne. Invaders can't heal with normal means. Only with things like humanity.

Fuck off and die forever tier
>Bloodborne online system. I'm fucking sick of hosts spam healing, while they have two phantoms AND you have 30% less HP. Fuck you fucking FROM CUNTS. Also, no invasion unless they call for help? Fuck you.
>Soul Memory. FUCK YOU CUNTS.
>DaS2 Rolling garbage. Fuck you. Rolling should not be tied to a FUCKING STAT.
>Weapon degradation tied to framerate
>Enemies that reset their attacks while hitting you
>rings for fucking covenants
>>
I do hope boss weapons return. That's one thing I think BB could have done better, having boss weapons.
>>
>>324235426
this

this this this,

>summon someone blind
>fatroller with drake sword

THANKS MIYAZAKI
>>
>>324235468
Jesus christ when I said you could warp to any bonfire in DS2 and BB I meant ones you've lit.

What the guy was saying, and what I explained in the post you just replied to, is that his idea is that you should only be able to travel TO A SUBSET OF UNLOCKED BONFIRES.

This is not a hard thing to grasp.
>>
>>324235086
this is a mess, how the hell is somebody supposed to enjoy this?

covernant need to be removed, we dont need that crap, keep it simple.

invade or help someone for pve, pvp get it own arena that it
>>
>>324235487
>Swing at you then jump back 20 feet enemies/bosses
git gud
>>
File: 1452644803449s.jpg (2 KB, 124x112) Image search: [Google]
1452644803449s.jpg
2 KB, 124x112
>Flails, lances, and better speed and movesets for claws and fist weapons.
>Skeleton covenant, Monster Covenant, etc.
>Skeleton Wheel as a weapon that can do light damage when rolling into someone.
>>
>>324224670
No thanks tier
>spiders
>>
>>324235504
>I'm sick of BB's style of pvp
Buckle the fuck up son, cause its confirmed to be 2v1 every fucking time. FROM no longer wants invasions to be an ordeal, they want them to be a minor annoyance
>>
>>324233239
>So what would you have for Covenants?
to be actually useful even in pve, original and diverse.
The rat covenant needed some fixing, but it was a neat concept
>>
>>324235292
Oh god, fucking this.
This is the worst shit. How hard is proper collison, honestly?

And you know what else? If I aggro a knight and some creepy creature, we should have a 3 way fight, not a dogpile on me.
Enemies should have factions and react as such.

That always bothers me in these games, and DaS2 shows it's as simple as changing a tag ID (seed of a tree of giants does exactly this).
>>
I hope the don't make enemies stop respawning after you kill them 15 times like in DS2.
>>
File: 0 fucking dmg.jpg (311 KB, 650x2600) Image search: [Google]
0 fucking dmg.jpg
311 KB, 650x2600
>>324235560
>Skeleton covenant
>you can actually become a fucking skeleton

ESCAPE YOUR MORTAL BONDAGE
>>
File: flail.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
flail.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>324235560
I also want iconic Dark Souls armor to return but damaged and aged.
>Elite Knight
>Faraam
>Alva's
>Onion
>Whatever (you) want.
>>
>>324235553
I'm better than you at the games, sonny.
It's just tedium waiting for openings forever.
>>
>>324235663
>>Skeleton covenant
>>you can actually become a fucking skeleton
the game could be worse than DaS2 but this feature alone would make it GOTY
>>
>>324235292
I think i'd rather just have one or the other.

if I'm going to clink and fuck up an attack because a wall is in the way, the enemy should do. Or if the enemy can swing through walls, so should I.
>>
>>324235612
Source? If that's true, that's gonna trigger the fuck out of me. I was so fucking upset with that.

When I first got the game, I spent hours waiting for invasions. Only to get invade when I had two phantoms with me. I figured the guy was just unlucky, but when I invaded, that shit happened to me. That was when I realized.

I wish we went back to DaS 1 invasions. That was so, so much fun.
>>
>>324235560
I want a plague covenant where you can become infected with parasites and disease, like the inhabitants of whatever the swamp area is.
Bloodborne has me confident that there will be multiple transformation covenants.
>>
>>324235612
>minor annoyance
it's gonna be a party for the host and his friends
people are going to stand around hoping to get invaded so they can gangbang the guy
>>
>>324235684
git gud
>>
>>324235504
>rings for fucking covenants

but why are they bad?

but I agree on everything else, after I went fast in bloodborne I could go back, but I cannot see how respec is "casual"

>fuck up first character
>lol tough luck go ng or go home
>>
>>324235680
Wow, that enemy is a damage sponge, that sucks.
>>
>>324235680
>tonitrus
>not buffing it with lightning
Literally the only way that thing is good.

It's a shit arc weapon either way though.
>>
>>324235650
>Enemies should have factions and react as such.
mite b cool

Everything everywhere being allied against you seems a little off.
>>
What's the difference between a shortsword, a straightsword and a longsword? All the non-great swords look basically the same size to me.
>>
can someone explain to me why pc is more delayed than the consoles?
>>
>>324224670
Return
>Multi-phases bosses to the extent that bloodborne used them
>Covenants for everything, pvp, pve, asshole bullshit, cops
>BB style weapons in every way, I want a weapon to have an identity instead of a class
>Hexes and Pyromancies, but make Pyromancy actually scale with something so I don't see a million fuckers running around spamming it
>Easy matchmaking ala bloodborne, to expand on this easy matchmaking for pvp like joining up with a friend to invade

No thanks tier
>ADP
>Tail-cuts
>Magnet attacks instead of moves that are built to counter you
>Bosses that shit the bed when 2 people show up
>Places where you are forced to die to progress
>Upgrade materials that are reliable to farm
>Drops that are easily farmable, no DS2 limited bullshit
>Gimmick bosses
>>
>>324235684
It would be cool if you do more to make the openings yourself, instead of having enemies set the fairly rigid pace most of the time.

>>324235767
>boredom is challenge
Stop.
>>
>>324235776
his dmg is pathetic
>>
>>324235716
I like that idea. Are you the same anon that replies to me whenever I mention skeleton covenant?
>>
>>324235703
The beta test.
Remember though invaders should be smart enough to utilise the other enemies and environments to their advantage.
>>
>>324235769
>why are they bad
It ruins the online. Online should ALWAYS be there. You shouldn't be able to opt out of that shit by not wearing a ring on. I personally think it defeats the point of a dark world in which danger is supposedly everywhere.

Also the fact that it stops you from wearing another ring you want.
Which essentially means less build variation. And more build variation is always good.
>>
>>324235703
Network test.
>>324235717
Yup, which is why I hope for a belltower equivolent cause thats the most fun i've ever had with pvp.
>>
>>324235504
>Dark Souls 1 PVP. Be invaded anywhere, anytime, even after bosses are dead.

Wut? Do you have any idea what you're saying? I swear so much DaS2 criticism is this idiotic.
>>
File: 1438014977937.gif (991 KB, 500x262) Image search: [Google]
1438014977937.gif
991 KB, 500x262
>>324235840
>>324235778
>>324235776

Not my webm senpai
>>
>>324235807
It isn't, it releases for everythinh April 12th. Or if you are in Asia the 27th March.

If you are on PC you should be able to VPN to unlock it on March 27th.
>>
>>324235850
No, but I've always thought it would be great if the head parasite actually had some bearing on the Chaos Servant covenant.
I like the idea of covenant where you actually pledge yourself physically, where you give your body up in service of your master. Especially if it's somehow permanent. Covenants have no sense of weight since you can just leave anytime and the only penalty is losing progress.
>>
File: skeleton wheel.jpg (126 KB, 413x718) Image search: [Google]
skeleton wheel.jpg
126 KB, 413x718
>>324235663
>>324235692
>join skeleton covenant
>become a skeleton
>special moveset for equipping a skeleton wheel wheel

I just want to roll around at the speed of sound
>>
>return
Estus flasks, dualwielding
>want gone
Attacking to heal, stackable healing items
>>
>>324235680
PLEASE GOD MAKE FARAAM NOT SHIT

I BEG OF YOU

also ornstein with cloth physics

maybe have a merchant that dels in antiques or a unique one like Domhall so we can have some weapons and armors return
>>
>>324235878
The last part wasn't from DaS 1. But it's something I do want. You want safety, go back to your hub.

>>324235876
>>324235856
That's a fucking shame. I know you're supposed to utilize other shit, but with two helpers, the environment means literally nothing if the other players are half decent. They'll just cleave through ALL enemies. Even the most difficult, then chug potions while you're forced to run away from the other two players.

BB PVP was fucking shit.
>>
>>324235769
>why are they bad?
The bonuses from covenant rings was shit. This is kind of annoying in a game where you can make incredibly powerful, varied builds by combining different rings.
Preferably the covenant items should get their own item slot or at least provide more useful effects.
>>
>>324235862
>it defeats the point of a dark world in which danger is supposedly everywhere.

You mean appartfom being in a dark world where danger literally us everywhere :^)
>>
>>324235703
>>324235876

The host also gets an HP buff and the invader gets a debuff.
>>
>>324235943
>>
>>324235862
They should add the special rune slot like in Bloodborne which is strictly for covenants only.
>>
>>324235901
>people are once again going to flood the world with spoilers because of multiple releases
One of the few games I give a shit about and its going to be going for a few weeks nonstop due to workarounds.

I hate when these games are released if only for the fact that I have to go into media blackout for 2-3 weeks.
>>
>>324235986
DROPPED
>>
>>324235947
>stackable healing items
Divine Blessing is 100% confirmed
>>
>>324235570
>Don't have arachnophobia, think spiders are pretty bro tier
>Had to kill Kellogs for my gf because she has arachnophobia
>Playing DaS2 for the first time
>These spiders are pretty creepy, gf would hate them
>Enter the spider domain
>See those webs
>Walking around on the thick webs with spiders everywhere, in the dark
>Nope the fuck out of there with my heart beating through my chest
I have never been so anxious and afraid in a video game than I was the first time going through that area. That place is 100% nope.
>>
File: 1449065194763.gif (2 MB, 300x403) Image search: [Google]
1449065194763.gif
2 MB, 300x403
Take off the invade block timer too. Scholar of the First Sin gave you like an hour for each time you kill a boss, which is stupid because people can't invade, unless they remove it or stay 1 hour in their safe space.
>>
>>324236007
I hate this guy and all of his dumb ideas
>>
>>324235862
I enjoy these games most as single player experiences.
I don't want to summon anyone, and I don't want to invade or be invaded by anyone. The game sucks with people helping, the PVP is trash, and I don't want to see any of you faggot human players in my game. Get out.
>>
>>324235862
>Online should ALWAYS be there. You shouldn't be able to opt out of that shit by not wearing a ring on.

Yet you inevitably can by just disconnecting your game from the network. Whoduthunk? It would be far, far better to actually give the player distinct benefit for remaining online and more for being unhollowed in addition (DS1 should have tied item discovery chance to this at least, instead of it simply begin reliant on pure humanity count).
>>
>>324236012
Yeah, that might work. Though this caused covenants to be incredibly boring. BB Covenants were the least fleshed out of any other of the FROM games.

>>324235986
That sounds fucking terrible. What the fuck are they thinking?
>>
>>324236039
I don't care for spiders, that area was a mega asshole clentcher for me. I had to take a break for a day or so after I bumrushed through all of it.
>From will put another fucking spider into DS3 because thats all they do
I don't look forward to it.
>>
>>324236035
Is it going to be like Dark Souls where you find 4-5 on your whole playthrough or like Bloodborne where you can stack 20 of them at a time and keep another 500 in reserve? It was too easy to heal in Bloodborne, they basically perfected the system with Dark Souls and I don't know why they keep fucking with it.
>>
>Want gone
Players who think invasions are a 1v1 honor duel fighting game
>>
>>324236012
So a covenant ring slot
>>
>>324236079
That looks pretty cool though.
>>
>>324236079
>implying this isn't the coolest thing you have ever seen
>>
>>324236083
Then disconnect your internet?

>>324236097
If you're just going to disconnect your internet, then you're not even worthy of conversation in the first place.
>>
>>324236134
Bonfire mimic is his ONLY good idea. the rest is shit.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.