[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is a headset mandatory to have a great time playing FPS games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Is a headset mandatory to have a great time playing FPS games?

It's mostly just shit talking and children right?
>>
communication and teamwork is a lot easier if you have a headset

now just think about how often you're likely to encounter people who want to do that, and that's how useful a headset will be to you
>>
File: microphone-and-headphones.jpg (155 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
microphone-and-headphones.jpg
155 KB, 1024x1024
Get a pair of proper headphones and a proper, standalone mic, both in the ~$50-$200 range Then you will be credit to team.
>>
File: medic.png (94 KB, 424x428) Image search: [Google]
medic.png
94 KB, 424x428
>>323365846

>playing tf2 in a pub
>it's been twenty minutes and nobody's said a word
>see a spy uncloak behind a teammate as they head for a healthkit cubbyhole on Lakeside
>automatically say "Pyro, behind you"
>somebody else tells me to shut the fuck up
>but the Spy gets massacred, get a "Thanks!" command in the chat

it's the little things
>>
>>323367000
People used to talk all the time in tf2.

Why did the f2p update have to ruin all the fun things?
>>
>>323367130

I agree. These types of moments will never happen anymore.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAb5AKm7rvo&t=1m40s
>>
>>323365846
>It's mostly just shit talking and children right
only if you're playing on console
>>
>>323366685
/thread
>>
>>323367697
yeah and on PC its germans spamming smilies and russians going CYKA CYKA VLADIMIR BURRET BLYAT
>>
>>323367448
still gets me every time.
>>
>>323367982
that's why you stay away from F2P
>>
>>323366685
>people have no idea how shit that mic is
I know it's just an ad for some gaymer headset.
>>
>>323367697
Can confirm.

Come ascend and join the adult sect of gaming where women and homosexuals and blacks are considered people.
>>
>>323367697
>>323367982
>>323369451
>>323365846
http://youtube.com/watch?v=T6V15a0dzbk
>>
Nah, what you need is studio monitor headphones with a wide soundstage so you can hear footsteps, and either a clip on mic or a desktop mic like the Snowball.
>>
No. Most people don't use them, and the ones that do are total dickwagons. Only get a mic if you have friends you're going to play with.
>>
>>323369451
who the fuck holds a sword like that?
where are their arms?
>>
>>323369451
>>323371715
and their legs for that matter
and why is their back mostly to the viewer and looking towards the viewer at the same time

man this artist sucks
>>
>>323368187
>shure 55
>a shit mic

what
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.