[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like Terra more than Celes. Is that weird?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_lnwz0vXJtm1qzy5v4o1_500.jpg (115 KB, 428x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lnwz0vXJtm1qzy5v4o1_500.jpg
115 KB, 428x600
I like Terra more than Celes. Is that weird?
>>
>>322974718
No. Both are lovely.
>>
Terra was never the barrack's bike either.
>>
What happened between Final Fantasy VI and VII families?

I played VI waaay after it was released, on emulator, and I found it to be pretty damn good. However, VII was incredibly annoying and retarded story wise. I couldn't deal with all the muh past, and Sephiroth looks like a homo tryhard.
Did they fire their writers or something? I never played any FF game besides VI and VII after 7 had really soured my view on Square.

Fast forward some years, and I give The Last Remnant a try. The story, setting and elements are just so fucking retarded I can't tolerate 10 minutes of it. Retarded cat people with waist arms, have mercy.

What happened to Square Enyx's writers? They used to do good stuff
>>
>>322976727
6 is decent, 7 is OK. You're a faggot contrarian who tries to talk like the big boys to look cool.
>>
I'm not sure why people are always complaining about either "there aren't ever any good female protagonists!" or "the SJWs are ruining vidya by putting all these dumb female protagonists in games!" Terra and Celes were both amazing, and were definitely the main characters of Final Fantasty VI. Nobody cared either way back then.
>>
>>322976914
Fuck off back to eight chan pls. This is a Terra thread.
>>
>>322976887
But that was a genuine feeling that I got from 7, faggot.

The story was tailor made for teen retards. 6 had it simple, and so was Chrono Trigger. Something definitely happened between 6 and 7, because the stories are worlds apart in terms of quality.

Are you just buttflustered because I'm telling you the bitter truth about your childhood game? Because I played way after it was released, without nostalgia glasses.
>>
>>322977257
Where is this "nostalgia" shit coming from? For all you know I haven't even played them.
Getting way too defensive here, champ.
>>
File: 304915-interceptor__left_.jpg (4 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
304915-interceptor__left_.jpg
4 KB, 160x160
Shadow is the best FFVI character.
>>
>>322977461
But it's you who are getting anus ravaged by VII criticism. I'm just genuinely asking if their writers got fired or it was a different team, because they don't even look like they were made by the same company, given how different in styles they are.
>>
>>322974718
No Terra is best FF girl.
>>
>>322976887
It's not contrarian to like any FF since they all have loud fans. Except maybe 2.
>>
>>322977584
I accidentally let him die. In some versions, when you get to the airship, it doesn't clue you into waiting for him.
>>
I like Ifrit more than Bahamut
>>
>>322974718
Celes and Locke were the only characters I ended up disliking. Didint care either way for the yeti.
>>
>>322978275
I thought the yeti was hilarious. I gave it a relic that made him chuck my party members at the monsters!
>>
File: ff6_cayenne.jpg (36 KB, 400x496) Image search: [Google]
ff6_cayenne.jpg
36 KB, 400x496
> Amazing character story makes you love him
> Dreadful game mechanics make him garbage without exploits

I know the game is easy enough that you can use him anyways, but why man
>>
>>322978052

I like Leviathan.
>>
>>322974718
>not waifuing Relm
yes you are doing everything wrong
>>
>>322979857
Hey I never said that Relm wasn't best girl.
>>
Hell no, terra is a qt
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.