[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you make a game with bard girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: bard girl no stat.png (126 KB, 800x700) Image search: [Google]
bard girl no stat.png
126 KB, 800x700
How would you make a game with bard girls?
>>
File: Jem-and-The-Holograms-7.jpg (344 KB, 1167x835) Image search: [Google]
Jem-and-The-Holograms-7.jpg
344 KB, 1167x835
It would be a rockin' musical adventure like Jem and the Holograms where you have to balance your social life against your musical career. If you let your love/home life fall into disrepair you'll get the bad ending where your career lasts too long and you die of a drug overdose on a pile of unconscious male prostitutes. If you ignore your music career you get the bad ending where you spend every night missing the fun and excitement of being a rock star.
Mechanically it would be an isometric stealth game with simple dialogue choices for relationship/dating sections. During combat it'd switch to something like a Gitaroo Hero rythm game.
>>
>>322873540
Can it be more PaRappa than Guitar Hero?
>>
>>322873917
It could be, but I've never been rappin' cool so someone else would have to make it happen.
>>
>>
>>322874864
I don't think a bard game should be idol stuff
>>
File: 85_v220-large.jpg (226 KB, 1520x1013) Image search: [Google]
85_v220-large.jpg
226 KB, 1520x1013
>>322873540
>that guitar
I knew it.
>>
Acoustic Gitaroo-Man with a girl character.
>>
File: 1451983533039.jpg (363 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1451983533039.jpg
363 KB, 1200x1200
>>322875903
Modern bards, as seen by Japan
>>
>>322872875
Learn anatomy faggot
>>
How about you're a bard in some fantasy kingdom's court and there's lots of intriuge, good music, backstabbing, and roleplaying. Play a funny song about the neighboring kingdom's warty prince while said prince is visiting and accidentally set off a war. Cuck the queen of your kingdom by seducing the king with your charm.

You know wholesome stuff for a Christian family
>>
>>322876384
no, I'm incapable
>>
>>322876384
>anatomy

nice buzzword, lowtest faggot.
>>
>>322876384
even if I don't know anatomy I think it's cute
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.