[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are people on this board right now- physical, literal,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 8
File: 06G Phase 2.jpg (156 KB, 624x635) Image search: [Google]
06G Phase 2.jpg
156 KB, 624x635
There are people on this board right now- physical, literal, breathing, living, human beings, that would turn down a girl *that would be willing to have sex with them* just because she didn't play the right video games.

Also what's a good strategy game that's set in modern-ish times?
>>
>>323025698
>There are people on this board right now- physical, literal, breathing, living, human beings, that would turn down a girl *that would be willing to have sex with them* just because she didn't play the right video games.
These are classy men with tastes. Nothing is worse than dating a woman who has nothing in common with you, so she pulls you away from your hobbies or scolds you for them, leaving you feeling constantly bored and unsatisfied, so all time with her feels like a chore.

>Also what's a good strategy game that's set in modern-ish times?
None mate, all the good strategy games are set in the future or the past.
>>
File: 1426780219287.png (205 KB, 420x426) Image search: [Google]
1426780219287.png
205 KB, 420x426
>anon I'm so wet for you
>also my favorite vidya is depression quest and gone home, though this undertale game looks cool

Fuck you I have 2D. Lolis and yuri 5ever.
>>
>>323025698
Nah.

Its the excuse they have to be near their thirties and still be virgins.

Try Company of Heroes? Breach and Clear? Xenonauts?
>>
>>323025698
Why would anyone do that? Sex is sex.
So long as she's clean and good looking by one's own standards, there's no reason to turn someone down because of their hobbies or actions.

I don't like people who drink alcohol or smoke weed, but I'd still fuck a girl who did, because neither of those have any consequence on having sex with her.

I don't particularly care for the games that my girlfriend likes (Okami, Civ, indie games) but that doesn't stop me from going out with her.
>>
>>323025698
>having standards is bad
What has happened to the west?
>>
>>323025698
I married a non gamer. Only 5 years in. Sex is still pretty okay.
>>
>>323025934
I mean more of a one night stand situation, not even a relationship thing- there are poeple who'd turn down a girl with a good body, nice characteristics, and mental state because they couldn't contain their autism enough about what games people play. Like this pedo >>323026152

>>323026461
Breach and clear is fucking great, now that I think about it is there any other tactical-ish swat games like that? Shit was cash.
>>
>>323026595
>M-muh standards
*Tippy hat man may may*
>>
>>323026685
>one night stand
>>>/b/
>>
>>323026794
Being a decent human being is bad to you? Go rethink your life.
>>
>>323025934
Star wars empire at war. Its fucking awesome if you can look past the outdated graphics. Plus mods are plentiful and great
>>
>>>/wsr/
>>>/b/
>>>/co/
>>
>>323026820
>Would deny sex free of cost and rather not lose his virginity
>Because of what videogames a girl plays
>>>/reddit/ my good sir, for this place is filled to the brim with heathenish brodudes.
>>
>>323026887
>Being this butt-mad about being called out
wew lad. Let me guess, you have a stellar katana collection and have banged hundreds of chicks right? Don't worry I totally believe you fellow sir.
>>
>>323025698
Some people have standards. Not everyone is as desperate as you. Deal with it you dork.

There are none. Modern-ish times suck.
>>
>>323027190
I know why can't we return to chivalrous times where ladies were treated like ladies- *tip tip*
>>
>>323027130
Autism and delusion the post
>>
>>323027317
Projecting and denying reality: The post
>>
There has only really been one girl who actively tried to go out with me and she was a huge slut whos go a out with like 3 other guys I know and she's a fucking nutjob. I wouldn't stick my dick in it even if she tries harder, its called having standards.
>>
>>323027585
There's no convincing hedonists that'd stick their dick in anything with a pulse.
>>
>ITT Betas defend their virginity with a passion and pretend like they have standards
>>
>>323027307
I know it's bait, but...

Near future is best strategy setting.
>>
>>323027743
>ITT underage pretending they know shit and telling adults that standards are bad.
Grow up.
Your thread is shit by the way.
>>
>>323027743
Am I still a virgin if I slept with a guy, did some oral and nothing after that?
There was just no emotion or passion so I won't bother again unless I really like someone, he liked me but I felt nothing from my side, he was just a nice guy.
>Tfw the guy I liked later was straight
>>
>>323027969
Faggots never lose their virginity because there's no vaginal penetration.
>>
>>323025934

>>323025698
RTS has a lot of room for innovation.
>>
>>323028080
Doubt anyone takes that seriously, since by that logic only women can be virgins.
>>
File: BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
Girl:
>"I LIKE VIDYO GAEMES"

Me irl:
>>
>>323027851
If you want to be called an adult act like one and move out of parent's house. Standards aren't bad but don't pretend like suddenly your life revolves around standards because it doesn't. If you really had standards you would have gotten laid by now- pro tip: Watching certain animes and playing certain games ≠ standards, and turning down free sex because you can't cool your autism for 30 minutes about what someone else plays or watches is as far from "standards" as you can get. Admit it, you have a lack of standards but don't want to say so because you have to be "chivalrous" for "the ladies".
>>
>>323028175
Men lose their virginity in the act of penetrating a vagina, DUH.
>>
>>323025698
A couple good modern day strategy games I enjoy are World in Conflict and Wargame: European escalation
>>323025934
I'm in a relationship with a girl who has nothing in common with me right now. She hot as fuck and really nice. But since we do not share any hobbies, I really do feel bored around her and as though spending time with her is a chore
>>
>>323027969
>never been penetrated as a bottom
Ye still a virgin.
>>
File: 1398472181877.jpg (18 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1398472181877.jpg
18 KB, 531x471
>>323028175
Let's be real here. Female virginity is the only kind that matters. A dude can lie about having fucked someone. A women can't unbreak her hymen, but she can definitely suck dicks and orgasm without that. As long as there's blood on the sheets, you know the baby's yours, right? Virginity is an antiquated ideal from society's obsessed with making sure they weren't getting cucked.
>>
>>323028263
>If you want to be called an adult act like one and move out of parent's house.
Thankfully, I did years ago.
>Standards aren't bad
Of course they aren't, dipshit.
>but don't pretend like suddenly your life revolves around standards because it doesn't.
Your life doesn't have to, it's part of your conscience.
>If you really had standards you would have gotten laid by now-
Once again, thankfully, I did have standards and got with a great woman.
>pro tip: Watching certain animes
I don't watch anime.
>and playing certain games ≠ standards,
Those are a part of having standards, stop being stupid.
>turning down free sex
Turning down sex with some random slut isn't bad at all.
I won't even bother with the rest of your post because it isn't necessary.
Get a better life, because yours is in shambles. Or just waste away on /b/ and /soc/, where trash like you belongs.
>>
>>323028275
Wrong, virginity only exists in women due to their hymen.
Men can't lose their virginity because nothing changes if they masturbate, stick it in a toy, vagina, gay butt.

So if you choose to go metaphorically it depends on your role and sexuality
Straight-stick his dick in a woman
gay Top-stick his dick in a man
Gay bottom-takes it up his ass
Gay versatile- do at least one of the above
Bi-do it with both men and women
>>
>>323028350
>she is really nice
>not enjoying another for how fucking great they are because they don't like some of the same stuff

>>323028549
>>323028764
>her hymen
How uninformed?
https://youtu.be/PM79UBTwfsg

>>323028606
>video game standards are required to be a great individual or of value
>implying standards

>>323028132
Like?
>>
>>323028835
>uninformed
They video makes the concept of virginity even more retarded and completely up to the person.
>>
>>323028835
You're meme video really just reinforces >>323028549's point.
>>
>>323028835
Nicest person in the world gets boring bro. And it's not just not liking "some" of the same stuff. We have nothing in common. I've been with her for over two years now and I still don't know what she likes to do for fun. And I've asked, every damn week I ask. So don't say I'm not trying
>>
>>323028935
It has nothing to do with making virginity "up to the person". It's just facts.

Fucking pretending to have any clue about anatomy is what makes those posts seem dipshit-level.

You should include on-topic discussion so this doesn't get deleted.

>tfw no RTS on a person map

>>323029121
No, it doesn't. Having or not having a hymen can have nothing to do with having had sex.

>>323029208
>can't just take her on adventures without having to feel like part of a puzzle
>>
>>323028835
>video game standards are required to be a great individual or of value
Of course not, but to say standards can't apply to video games is silly.
>>
virginity is a comoletely made up concept, so it really is about your first sexual encounter.

Situations like this though are more complex >>323027969
>>
>>323028549
>Virginity is an antiquated ideal from society's obsessed with making sure they weren't getting cucked.
It's antiquated because today women are whores and there's simply no point anymore in trying to find one who isn't.,
>>
>>323029316
How is that relevant. If social interaction is affected by "video game standards", that seems pretty pretentious.

>>323029336
Fuckoff.
>>
>>323029336
Seriously its not complex. He's not a virgin but he's still pretty low in experience. Ta da.
>>
>>323029394
Why so buttmad anon? Insecure much?
>>
>>323029437
Why no reply, anon?
>>
>>323028263
You're projecting really hard, aren't you?

Why did you make this shitty thread.
>>
i liked the clone wars era more than the galactic civil war

bite me
>>
>>323029503
I was bored.
>>
>>323025698
>there are people on this board with standards
Yeah, it's a bit surprising consider their taste in video games.
>>
>>323025698
Well gee, I'm sorry I don't feel the urge to fuck everything that prostrates itself in front of me.
>>
>>323025698
I'd also turn them down because they like shitty techno music, have piercings or tatoos, smoke and so on.

Somebody post that Ronnie comic.
>>
You can identify the failed normies by how much importance they place on having sex.
>>
>>323029946
You can identify how little somebody has to say by how much they project.
>>
>>323029373
Pretty much yeah, considering girls fuck as early as 12 in some cases.
>>
>>323029729
dayuuum son
>>
>>323030132
someones triggered
>>
>>323028835
Why would you want to spend time with someone you have nothing in common with, or even likes a lot of things you dislike?
>>
Remember: Venereal disease is G*d's judgment on fornicators.
>>
>>323030420
"What's desired in a man is kindness", not taste in video games.
>>
>>323030454
kek where did you get that from
>>
>>323030454
Well good for me that I'm not looking for a man you faglord.
>>
>>323026820
these occur in life, believe it or not.
>>
>>323030535
undertale
based goat told me
>>
>>323025698
>implying I am a thirty faggot

I broke many girls heart because they had shit taste.
>>
>>323025934
If video games are your only hobby then you probably are a chore to be around. Variety is the spice of life anon.
>>
>>323032497
Most people, especially at our age, are only really into one or two things at any depth. Its not something special to talk about a million things superficially
>>
>>323030557
>semantics
>>
>>323028835
>>not enjoying another for how fucking great they are because they don't like some of the same stuff

Some people wants more than a superficial relationship. If your loved one share your hobbies that's a lot easier.

Sex alone isn't enough to sustain a relationship. Having things on common helps a lot tho.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>
>>323036861
How about that you breath the same air.

>this shallow logic is what I share this board with
>>
>having sex with a girl
What are you, straight?
That's gross, man
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.