[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Grand Theft Auto V Beta Elements
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 16
File: Grand.jpg (33 KB, 262x300) Image search: [Google]
Grand.jpg
33 KB, 262x300
Hi there 4chan, I've come to you with a little bit of information pertaining to Grand theft auto V beta elements. I work as a junior programmer at Rockstar games, so I'm not exactly relayed every bit of information about the game. While it seems weird to come out about this nearly 2 years later, I wanted to make sure the coast was clear enough so as I don't get caught. Since GTA 5 was developed with the PS3 and 360 in mind, most of these entities were cut on account of how under powered the consoles are. Essentially, the two consoles are to blame for why the final game may seem so bland and lacking for some.

-Missions
>The mission strand for Simeon was heavily downsized. Orginally he was supposed to have about five missions for Franklin, as opposed to the mere two he gives in the final game. These additional jobs would've probably served to introduce the player to the people around Los Santos, seeing as they take place at the beginning. They were cut mainly because the Lead designers felt it took far to long for the player to reach Michael, which I guess is because they thought people had grown to distant from him at that point, I don't know. Unfortunately a lot of simeon's character development was meant to come from the cut jobs, which is why he comes off as rushed in the final version
>Franklin's Aunt was originally going to give a few missions to him. They mainly involved carrying out "feminist" related activities for her and her friends to support the cause. These really didn't need to be cut either, but memory constraints sort of demanded it. All her character development was therefore crammed into Franklin's other missions.
>>
>>282085151
>Packie was supposed to have a larger role outside of simply being a crew member. His jobs involved helping him out of a tension between a rival criminal, to which THEN he would've become a heist member. For some dumbass reason however, it was insisted that he stay tied to a random event found on the map. Developers obviously didn't want to dump so many resources into missions the player probably wouldn't even encounter, so they were scrapped. While this could have easily been resolved by making him a stranger/freak, Higher ups were REALLY hell bent on illustrating the new random event system, so Packie was degraded to that. I guess memory had to be conserved too. >Tao Cheng and his Translator would've been involved in more missions. This is why you acquire Tao's number, though can't contact him in anyway. I'm not exactly sure what these would've been like, but they were apparently supposed to lead up to the cut "drug wars" activity, which was mostly identical to the same one found in TBoGT.
>Solomon was supposed to give a mission that consisted of stealing a VTOL from the military. Apparently information about this mission already leaked, so you can read up about it all you want by searching for it
>>
>>282085151
post proof
>>
>>282085219
>Rockstar wanted each character to have their own Respective Antagonist (Michael/Steve Haines, Franklin/Stretch, Trevor/Wei Cheng). Stretch and Cheng however, come off rather undeveloped, which has to do with the fact that many missions originally involving them were cut because of memory and development time. In orignal drafts, Trevor would become associated with Wei Cheng through a Job line that stemmed from his elimination of the O'Neal brothers. Tensions between them would've ultimately peaked after an incident that leads to the death of Tao and his translator. Stretch would've been developed through multiple cut Hood missions for Franklin, which would've heightened the suspicions on his association with the ballas. One mission in particular would've dealt with why he had been thrown into jail, while another would focus on why he wanted to have Franklin and Lamar killed.
>>
>>282085276
he posted the cover of the game, thats how you know hes legit
>>
>>282085151
what about Franklins girlfriend storyline that whole character development was ridiculously untouched, then she comes back near the end of the game out of knowhere and breaks ties with him as though we we're supposed to be in a relationship or something. most of the character development in gta 5 is pretty terrible besides the 3 leads.
>>
k
>>
>>282086156
again, it all has to do with development time and memory constraints, aswell as just outright dumb decisions. Limitations of the consoles were so restricitive that they basically only put in what they felt was "needed"

And yes, Franklin's girlfriend was obviously supposed to be more developed. There were supposed to be a few jobs that involved Franklin attempting to rekindle their relationship, including a "stalking" session. One of the post game missions would've involved actually GOING to her wedding, in which Franklin finally accepts the conclusion of their relationship.it was was supposed to serve as a wrap up of Franklin's overall storyline, and these missions in general were supposed to give reason for why he was so un flexible as a character.
>>
>>282085151
>I work as a junior programmer at Rockstar games
okay then whats the next DLC going to be,
im not talking about the heists obviously.
>>
WHEN THE FUCK IS RDR 2?
>>
>>282087046
The one big DLC that they've assigned to the "B" Team primarily involves the recreation of the liberty city map from GTA IV using the capabilities of Grand Theft Auto V's engine. What they're doing beyond that hasn't been told to me. It was supposed to announced somewhere around March of 2014, but development time proved to be longer than expected.

Some people might have already heard about this actually, it's the first Single player DLC, but will be coupled with a "Liberty" update for GTAO
>>
>>282087935
i hope you're right, any confirmation on a Portland Oregon parody city being the setting of the next gta or are we going back to vice city?
>>
My cousin was an executive producer of GTA5 and told me we would get to paly at Tommy later in premium DLC ;^)
>>
WHEN THE FUCK IS RDR 2?
>>
>>282085151
I actually believe you, OP. This all sounds believable to me besides the recreation of Liberty City.
>>
>>282087935
is there going to be anything happening in north yankton (snow area)? because it was being heavily implied by nerds scouring the code.
>>
when the fuck is rdr 2?
>>
>implying I'm reading all that shit until I get some proof
>>
>>282086156
agreed

Aside from Franklins relationship with Lamar and Micheals relationship to his family all the other supporting characters to the main 3 were entirely underdeveloped.
>Franklins Aunt
>Simeon
>Franklins Ex
>Ron
>Wade

Also what the fuck was the point of the 3 characters encountering the crazy athletic chick if it never had any final payoff
>>
>>282090625
>Also what the fuck was the point of the 3 characters encountering the crazy athletic chick if it never had any final payoff
You could say the same for the crazy weed guy, unless I missed a bleeter or news message where he gets arrested or something
>>
>>282090738
He has Franklin go around getting a ton of weed for him, and then tells Frank that they are going to protest outside city hall or some shit. When Frank shows up and the guy isn't there, he calls him and the guy got high as fuck and just hangs up. That's it.
>>
>>282090965
Yeah I know, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>282088840
It should be obvious that plans for a new GTA are obviously up in the air. Nothing too major, but there's definately gonna be one down the line.

>>282089841
Oddly enough, there aren't much plans for Yankton. The Liberty DLC is the main focus right now, but that's about it. The main problem with Implementing Yankton is finding out what we would do with all the Empty space. It's mostly just snow really, outside of ludendorf and the bank.
>>
>>282092447
And yes, I know it's ironic that we're concerned about empty space seeing as how empty the Blaine County is. While lead designers knew they wouldn't be able to use EVERY inch of the map, it still doesn't change the fact that a lot of things were removed. There were supposed to be about 3 more hunting locations, but for some reason felt it would be more "organized" to keep it constrained to the one in the game.

It was actually proposed at one point to let the player freely hunt any animals whenever they please, but people felt that was too far fetched.
>>
>>282085151

If you're legit, thanks, dude.

Also, PS3 memory limits gimped bF4, too. It's very dumb
>>
>>282087013

Is any of this stuff appearing on PC?
>>
>>282094239
not OP but I doubt it will. that wouldn't be fair at all
>>
>>282090193
After Bully 2
>>
>>282094239
Obviously not.

What they have right now is pretty much what it's always gonna be. They aren't gonna add any form of story to what already exists, seeing as that would probably ruin its purity or something.
>>
>>282092447
any idea about the alien/mountain/jetpack "easter egg" that went nowhere and pretty much annoyed everyone for not having a payoff.
what im trying to say is where is the jetpack
>>
>>282094392
>>282094805

It was worth a shot of a KOTOR 2 cut scenes fix.
>>
Figure now I might as well talk about cut wild life if anyone cares.

Now I'm not fucking kidding, they actually wanted to implement alligators and bears.

The bears would've obviously been found throughout the many wooded areas in Blaine County, while the alligators would've been seen in the swampy area located on the most western end of the map.

They were both cut for the same reason, and that was to sustain a sense of realism. There aren't any alligators in California. While there do exist black bears, Designers were mainly looking for natural predators, and ONLY wanted to put in bears that could attack.

Just so you know these actually never made it past the concept phase despite the swamp still being put in.

As for HORSES now, it's a bit more complicated.
>>
>>282094915
I think the main reason that was put in was for the sake of keeping the community talking even after support for the game had ceased. As far as I can tell, there is not jetpack. It's possible that might add one in for the liberty DLC, but I'm honestly not sure.
>>
>>282094805
got any more info?
>>
>>282095578
proceed with the horses, you have our curiosity.
>the swamp
>alligator concept
>boat plane
with all of these reusable assets i'm sure the next installments going to be vice city or at least take place in florida
>>
>>282090193
Red Dead Rendemption is already RDR 2 you dumb faggot
>>
>>282096183
>the deep south
now i want :
hovercraftin'
bass fishin'
gator wrastlin'
crab stabbin'
snake wranglin'
>>
File: 300px-Dodo-GTAV-PS4-Front.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
300px-Dodo-GTAV-PS4-Front.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>>282096183
The dodo was put into the enhanced version mate.

As for the alligator's, I wouldn't be surprised if the idea is used in a future project.

Like I said there really isn't anything available about the next GTA other than the fact that it's coming. I wouldn't be surprised if it's set in Vice City, but that of course isn't my decision.
>>
>>282097056
Let's see if you're a bullshitter
What happened to Agent?
>>
>>282097056
have you see anything of the Liberty City? will the dlc be about the time that CJ spent in Liberty City? i heard Sean Fonteno(franklin) saying that he's collaborating with his cousin who voiced CJ and they're working on something big.
>>
>>282097056
>>282097056
So how much stuff was cut out of the game because of consoles? Also what do you think of this map?
http://www.davmi.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/gta-v-san-andreas-map.jpg
>>
>>282097056
why was the pc version delayed so much?
>>
>>282087935
Alright Colin, when are we getting the Back Alley Doctors update?
>>
AS for the horses, however.

I can tell you for a fact that these were intended to be in the game, seeing as I had actually worked on them myself. Wasn't too difficult of a job really, seeing as all we had to was transfer their coding and such from Red Dead Redemption. The sound files for police scanner reports on horses still exist too, and can be found here https://tcrf.net/Grand_Theft_Auto_V

Unfortunately, there was a lot of controversy throughout the studio about how implementing the horses would ruin the distinction between GTA and Red Dead. A lot of people thought that what made Red Dead so unique was it's open world horse back riding. If horses were put into GTA, many people felt that Red Dead would be losing it's most unique aspect, and therefore would lose one of it's most core marketing aspects. This is something I can actually agree with. While surely it would've been fantastic to ride these things around San Andreas, it simply couldn't be done. Believe me when I say that we nearly had them working too before the higher ups called us off. Frankly I saw it coming too.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same reason you can't drive in RDR. It wouldn't exactly 'be' red dead if you weren't using a horse.
>>
>>282097056
any idea how the Canon is going to work after 2 of the main characters can potentially die at the end of the game.
>>
I believe you bro, all that stuff sounds plausible. I'll buy they're re-doing LC too because Houser said one day he wants a game with all the cities in one, and remaking them and putting them in GTAO would let him do it. Plus it's already there, just touch it up a bit.
>>
>>282098063
So why was the hunter taken out? Why is online so shit? And why did you guys take so much out of the game?
>>
>>282098063
why is alot of the world under-utilized such as the race horse track that is actually a scale size horse racing track and the university that is relatively huge in scale but isnt even used in the game there are loads of other places like this that you kind of expect to have some use but are essentially non functioning egg shells.
>>
>>282098531
proof you liar.
>>
>>282097167
I'm not exactly sure how Agent will work out, really. I figured I'd eventually get asked about it, but honestly I can't really say. Nobody I work with has been given any form of assignment related to it, nor have I. The Screenshots released in 2011 are likely outdated, as most of our efforts have now been geared towards "The" Next project, and the liberty DLC.

>>282097341
As for now I haven't heard anything about the story. I can certainly tell you it won't be ANYTHING related to CJ's story, seeing that Rockstar is rather strict with how the whole GTA Universes are structured. And yes, ofcourse I've seen it. All the Restuarants and activities from 4 will likely come back aswell. I wouldn't be surprised if those entities were implemented into GTA 5's base game too.
>>
this is all actually surprisingly plausible considering theres zero proof this guy is legit. Of course he could just be looking at the stuff that doesn't make sense in the game (lack of franklin characterization, unused areas) and making up stories about them, but why would someone do that.

why

would

someone

do

that

?
>>
>>282099096
WHAT ABOUT BACK ALLEY DOCTORS AND HIGH LIFE 2 FOR GTAO
>>
>>282099096
why were skateboards removed? is it because it didn't really seem to fit with any of the character's personalities?
>>
Liberty DLC?

C'mon, you know damn well that we're not getting more cities.
>>
>>282098063
Was San Fierro, Las Venturas and the Back O' Beyond ever considered to be included in V?

This is the main reason why V feels so fucking empty and incomplete. If it had those areas, it would have beaten SA in terms of size and locations.
>>
File: [Angry Beeping].gif (2 MB, 357x210) Image search: [Google]
[Angry Beeping].gif
2 MB, 357x210
>>282085151
Woah woah woah, hang on here buddy.
>Doesn't want to get caught.
>Immidiately puts on the name colin which is probably his first name that could potentially get him caught.
NIGGER WHAT ARE YOU DOIN?!
>>
>>282099096
any word on what that next project could possibly be? a new IP maybe? breathing life into something older? we won't tell anyone. your secrets safe with us bro.
>>
>>282087935
NO GODDAMMIT, IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE SAN FIERRO.
>>
>>282099187
for attention

same

reason

you

write

this
>>
>>282099580
its for emphasis
>>
>>282097645
A real assload of shit was taken out I'm afraid. Missions, vehicles, side activities, wild life, all those forms of things. A lot of it was put into the enhanced version, but it's unfortunate that NONE of the cut story aspects will likely ever make it into the game. The map is nice, I'm a fan of it, but the resources we have likely wouldn't ever allow it to work. Not in the way I see it, anyway.

>>282097752
We've had an entirely different division working on the PC version. That group however was also one of the primary development teams working on the enhanced version of GTA 5. I assume most of their time was spent working out the kinks of the PS3/360 edition, aswell as working on the first person mode. Though I did little to work on it, I heard getting first person to work properly took a shit load of time. All their efforts should now be geared towards the PC version since the enhanced edition is done.
>>
>still tfw no San Fierro and Las Venturas

Thats what hurt most.
>>
>>282099963
How long did it take to get the game to have no loading times between transitions of the world?
>>
>>282099963
man all the stuff gone, shit no wonder I didn't care for this gta, so how much of it is still left in the files?
>>
>>282099963
oh ok just wondering cause its bs that there's been two delays
>>
>>282099259
Skateboards were mainly taken out because they chose to make room for other assets. They were working fine in the enhanced version however, but I don't know who was given the order to remove them.

They SHOULD be added with the liberty update, I see no reason not.

>>282099295
All considered I'm sure. I was never exactly a part of that discussion, that's a job for the lead designers. As I said I'm a junior programmer, I don't make THOSE kind of decisions.

If I had to say, I suppose they wanted to capture the realistic portrayal of Los angeles as much as they could without being limited by two other cities that would inevtiably take up a bitch ton of space.
>>
>>282092447
why the fuck arent all hands on deck working for the heists?
Fuck you assholss
>>
>>282100752
Where are heists?
>>
File: 1386885748028.png (431 KB, 568x849) Image search: [Google]
1386885748028.png
431 KB, 568x849
>>282100752
>skateboards
>30 year old gangsters on skateboards
>>
>>282099963
PC version will have all those things and more. I mean, if Rockstar doesn't add them modders will.
>>
>>282101024
PC wont have any of these from Rockstar themselves. The PC version is an afterthought. We'll probably end up paying more than what we'll get from PC sales
>>
File: goat.png (899 KB, 1364x766) Image search: [Google]
goat.png
899 KB, 1364x766
>>282087935
>Liberty City
>the greatest GTA character will return
WE GETTIN ARAB MONEY
>>
>>282100950
>rollerblades
now we're talking sanic speeds
>also what about mobility scooters that fat/old people drive that would have been perfect for a gta game
>>
>>282099963
Did Rockstar at any point consider giving players the freedom to approach missions as they see fit? or what it always intended to be the linear handholding gameplay we got in the final version?
>>
What about lack of interiors such as the small fast food restaurants that werent added
>>
>>282100780
>>282100905
SPEAKING of heists, the story mode was originally going to contain FAR more heists, about 7 more in fact. Among them was an OPTIONAL one which actually utilized the prison, in which the primary goal was to locate a former millionare who had relinquished his profits to someone in the city. Note that again, this was NOT a story driven heist, atleast 4 of these several cut heists were actually doable depending on whether the player felt like it. The prison heist in particular was cut primarily because Rockstar made it so ALL heists took place on account of the story; and the premise of this one simply didn't fit anywhere in plot. It's unfortunate that the crew members were so underutilized aswell, but it's likely for the best, seeing as originally ALL heist members had to be recruited by the player. They were all met by doing side quests, random events, and that sort of thing. Dev time however simply wouldn't allow it, as it proved to be a LOT of work to balance out how and when each member could be obtained and what not.
>>
>>282102629
Why are you dancing around online heists?
>>
>>282102629
i knew it,its so stupid that only the 1st and last heist gives u money. But what of online heists? like that shit was supposed to come out with online.
>>
>>282102864
This.
If you doubt you'll be caught you shouldn't give a shit.

>Inb4 he was payed to come here and shill the liberty DLC to us so we'd buy the game.
>>
>>282102995
that explains why the golf course is so expensive
>>
>>282101729
The linear missions exist for the same reason that heist members were given to you manually from the start as opposed to having you recruit them.

The Developers found it was too time consuming to work out the problems that came from making the missions non-scripted.

That, and they wanted to make the game more "streamlined" for the general gaming crowd. Everyone probably already predicted this was the case, but I figured I'd make it clear.

Along with development issues, apparently play testers found it too time consuming to recruit heist members, so instead of making it more understandeable, they just removed the idea all together.
>>
>>282102996
your going to buy it anyway you faggot, stop trying to derail the train.
speaking of trains... why no driving trains in gta
>>
>>282097942

Hi, not sure if you are still browsing this thread but as someone unrelated to Colin and Rockstar...how do you know about the Back Alley Doctors update? Did you find out from RedRobin?
>>
>>282103424
You do in 1 mission
Right off a bridge
>>
File: 1360795499030.jpg (371 KB, 620x455) Image search: [Google]
1360795499030.jpg
371 KB, 620x455
>>282103445
I've got my sources friend.
I just want to know what kind of jobs we should be expecting.
>>
>>282101249
>We'll probably end up paying more than what we'll get from PC sales

Pretty sure loads of people have already bought the PC versions on steam. I bought four copies, one for me and three for friends

I hope Rockstar enjoyed those millions of console players who pirated the game and played it weeks in advanced. I sure did on my modded 360.

>PC version is an afterthought

With the rise in popularity with PC gaming, devs like Rockstar should shift their focus to PC and make PC their leading platform.

Developers need to realize how obsolete consoles are when compared to PC.
>>
>>282103445
What is the Back Alley Doctors update
>>
>>282097942

What are you talking about?
>>
>>282103631

I'm sure you have your sources but I am the original source. Just curious what your source was because it is most likely someone we know in common. Also, back alley doctor isn't the dlc, the dlc is called Careers DLC and back alley doctor is one of the jobs where you are a street pharmacist.
>>
File: breen.jpg (2 KB, 85x125) Image search: [Google]
breen.jpg
2 KB, 85x125
>>282103910
Alright, prove your legit, answer me this.
What's going to be in High Life Update 2, I already know what is in it.
>>
File: ITS HAPPENING.gif (972 KB, 311x213) Image search: [Google]
ITS HAPPENING.gif
972 KB, 311x213
>>282104191
>>282103910
>>282103631
>>282103445
>>282097942
WHATS HAPPENING?
>>
>>282102864
>>282102995
You fuckers want to know about the Online Heists? Jesus Fucking christ, give me some time. The heists have been through so much shit, it's not even funny. In all iterations and concepts that have been created, they've either been too LINEAR, to SCRIPTED, or too similar to standard missions. I won't lie, I've only worked on one of the online heists, and that's the one with the VTOL you've seen in the trailer. Frankly, the trailer is a rather devious false advertisement. From what I can tell, we've really only completed about Three online heists, while the rest are stuck in development hell. All I can say is that I'm glad I'm not primarily on the team who has to work on those dumbass things, as frankly, I'm not sure if they'll ever be completed.

It was an idiotic decision to advertise them in the first GTAO trailer. We literally had NO assets at that point, and play tester reactions ranged from average to boring. Now quit asking me. That's all I know. Unless you're really specific about your question pertaining to them.
>>
File: 1420692316922.jpg (26 KB, 331x473) Image search: [Google]
1420692316922.jpg
26 KB, 331x473
>>282104347
Shh. Nothing. Don't worry about it, anon.
>>
>>282104428
if they are barely done why did R say that its coming out before the pc version.
>>
>>282104191

stilt house
super yacht
purchasable furniture
gym
>>
>>282104428
EVEN though they're shooting for a 2015 release, I'm sad to say, that I simply don't think it's possible. We honestly might just be wasting out time with the heists, and we'd be much better off focusing our efforts on the New DLC or the Next big project.
>>
>>282104661
so when is this update coming out?
>>
File: fuck dude.jpg (516 KB, 849x1155) Image search: [Google]
fuck dude.jpg
516 KB, 849x1155
>>282104661
Welp
You got them all right
I honestly didn't expect that
>>
>>282104687
Then why did they say heists are coming out early march?
>>
>>282104810

No shit sherlock, like I said I am the original source and I've only told a small number of people and one of them is someone we both know in common.

Also the Agent Trevor DLC and the Liberty Safehouse. I actually have a picture of the GTAV Liberty City map but I'm not posting it.
>>
File: ron paul.jpg (148 KB, 757x960) Image search: [Google]
ron paul.jpg
148 KB, 757x960
>>282104810
WATS HAPPENING?>>282104957
>>
>>282104957
please jesus christ please post it
>>
>>282104957
>>282104810

The hotel safehouse for GTAOnline is what I meant.
>>
File: america during the cold war.jpg (50 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
america during the cold war.jpg
50 KB, 640x480
>>282104957
Why bother even posting it? It's untextured, people would think it's just the GTA IV map imported into 3ds Max
>>
Are there any early drafts/ideas for the story which didn't turn up in the final product or make it past the early stages, apart from the cut content?
>>
>>282104650
Why did R* say they were coming out 15 months ago? Because they're retarded.
>>
>>282105198
please post it man
>>
File: 1421283090192.jpg (30 KB, 481x620) Image search: [Google]
1421283090192.jpg
30 KB, 481x620
>>282105040
Like I said, anon. Don't worry about it ;)
>>
>>282105305
I don't have it, I've only seen the screenshot and the fact that the file itself exists.
You might as well just move on, it's not worth it.
>>
>>282104957
post it if your really leet edgy anonymoose.
is your dad dan houser?
>>
>>282105198

That's what I showed [JR]RR (you know who i am talking about, have to initialize it without saying his name) but I have more than that stuff. He is dumb for telling you but he is also one of my good childhood friends.
>>
>>282105405
WELL WHATS HAPPENING NIGGER>>282105309
>>
Heists are coming out on the 24th of this month.
>>
File: feelings.png (599 KB, 1000x999) Image search: [Google]
feelings.png
599 KB, 1000x999
>>282105503
Sorry man, didn't think you actually went on /v/.
>>
>>282087013
Do you remember how the scene for the wedding went in general? Details?
>>
Were snowmobiles ever planned? There were those files in Max Payne 3 that indicated them.
>>
Why werent fast food restaurants enterable.
>>
>>282105503
anything fun stuff that you can tell us about?
its not like we can verify anything your saying anyway.
>>
>>282105836

Small world. I love /v/ and browse it everyday. Just keep what you know hush hush :)

I'll let you in on something before I leave this thread: R* are playing around with Unreal Engine 4 in regards to GTAVI but not completely making their game on there. They just want to develop faster and are trying to utilize that engine.

That and they are working on a new Vice City project. Not saying that it's GTAVI or GTAOnline because I don't know but they are 100% working on it.
>>
Are you releasing a second valentines day update?
>>
>>282106419
Shit, that's nice to know
>>
>>282106419
so is collin bullshitting us here or is he legit?
>>
>>282104661
>gym
does this mean we can change physical form/expand fighting movelist like in san andreas
>>
>>282105503
>>282105836
>>282106419
PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEASE
What game are you guys supposed to release before April 2015 comes about? Shit was all over the web in November.
>>
File: 1384915849741.gif (2 MB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1384915849741.gif
2 MB, 375x375
>>282107038
We don't work at rockstar you dumbo.
Move along
>>
>>282107379
give more details plz
>>
>>282107426
Their dad work at rockstar energy, that's how they got all the infos
>>
>>282107426
learn to google, and watch streamers and youtubers who accidentally leak some info. That is their source.
>>
>>282107514
k, do you want to share anymore info or that it before this thread is kill
>>
>>282107614
It's kill
>>
>>282107379
>>282107514
Then fucking anyone please explain this?

>http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/may/14/new-rockstar-game-due-before-march-2015-but-what-is-it
>>
I think I've got enough attention not to cry myself asleep tonight. Bye /v/
>>
>>282107767
how the fuck could they release a game without doing any advertising. if anything they are probably talking about gta v on pc
>>
>>282107767
>rockstar-game-due-before-march
its obviously the pc version and or update of gta 5.
nowhere does it state that it is a "NEW" game from the citation, the title is misleading and should be killed for being hyperbole.
>>
Okay guys, I am back here. Original source person. Turns out that the guy I was talking to in this thread is a friend of mine, one of the friends I told and now this is very funny to me.

To answer a few questions you guys asked above:

Rockstar's next game is new Red Dead and they are also working on a game called Medieval which is what Agent used to be.

Enjoy knowing this. Btw, Colin is most likely a fake.
>>
>>282108234
is this game that was formally agent still a playstation exclusive
>>
>>282108234
>Medieval
wat
>>
>>282107973
>>282108230
>GTAV on PC
Oh man do I feel very fucking stupid right now thanks guys.

>>282108234
Thanks man appreciate it. Anything else you can say without getting yourself in some shit?
>>
Why is the Bahama mamas nightclub closed off when it has a fully modeled interior
>>
>>282104428
Where is my free online mode, fuck this GTA O shit.
>>
Not sure if you're legit or not, but why is everything in GTA Online locked? Like, that one night club that someone found. Why the fuck is that locked? I can understand not entering Michael's house and whatever, but I can't understand this bullshit.
>>
>>282085151
This is Dan Houser with Rockstar games. I have contacted a moderator of this imageboard and have gathered your IP address and location. Don't bother coming into work tomorrow. You are hereby terminated for posting false statements about our product. Enjoying having yourself put on blast by being featured in our next update as a random stranger with their very own mission in which they try to take on things bigger than they are. Also your IP address is hereby banned from GTA V online. We will give all your work's credit to someone else and have removed your name from the end game credits.

Toodles-Dan Houser
>>
>>282109045
That's related to the Casino update by the looks of it.
>>
Gabe Newell here. Just dropping in to confirm everything in this thread is legit. We're playtesting skateboards on horses in GTA V as we speak.
>>
File: andre btfo.png (347 KB, 648x437) Image search: [Google]
andre btfo.png
347 KB, 648x437
>>282109857
>if this is real
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK DUDE
>>
>>282104687
> I'm sad to say, that I simply don't think it's possible. We honestly might just be wasting out time with the heists, and we'd be much better off focusing our efforts on the New DLC or the Next big project.

Thank God.

Fuck heists. It's only relevant for multiplayer fags who play Online, not for the rest of us who actually bought the game for the single player.

Seriously, fuck Rockstar for wasting resources on this multiplayer bullshit. It was better when it was just an afterthought like in IV. And people STILL like IV's multiplayer better than V's.
>>
>>282110038

I'd hope so, legit or not. Casino DLC would be fun and I'd like to have a gambling problem and lose my Adder and have the option to live in a low-end apartment with a prostitute due to my destructive lifestyle to the point where Lamar calls me and says that I'm a "yee yee ass nigga" and so on.
>>
>>282109857
>shitty attempt at dan houser.
this is the real dan houser and i approve of this message, i come to /v/ to gather intelligence and get story ideas.
>>
>>282097645
That city in the desert. I wish this was the map for GTA V so fucking badly
>>
So why was RDR never on PC?
>>
>>282112636

He's too big.
Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.