[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the worst game you have ever played?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: file.png (2 MB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1280x960
What's the worst game you have ever played?
>>
>>322702165

Ur moms ass
>>
>>322702165
The first time I played FC2 (when it first came out) I was so let down. I mean, at the time FC was the hottest fucking thing I had ever played; amazing AI, foliage that moved as you passed through it, craterable beaches, bullets that penetrated walls, fun and useful vehicles, etc. FC2 was pretty, but god damn it was repetitive and downright boring. A few years later I played it to completion, and my opinion didn't really improve. Sure, the fire was cool, but the checkpoints...oh God the checkpoints. The rubber banding AI vehicles surely didn't help.

FC2 was the weakest of all of the Far Cry games, and in my opinion none were quite as enjoyable as the first one. Maybe because it was just so damned ahead of its time?
>>
>>322702165
FC2 was the biggest dissapointment in a game but not the worst game I have ever played
>>
two worlds
wildstar
>>
That's a pretty tough question but I'm gonna have to go with Other M, even big disappointments like Spore were at least fun to play for a while.
>>
I had fun screwing around in FC2. It's held back by annoying things like respawning outposts and malaria.

Worst game I have played is Rise of the Robots for SNES.
>>
File: 1448303843130.png (121 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1448303843130.png
121 KB, 500x500
>>322702165
Simpsons road rage or whatever the shitty crazy taxi ripoff one was. There was like zero variation of missions, had basically no dialogue, and everything controlled like ass
>>
>>322702165
Two worlds was probably the worst game I played. Not gameplay Wise or anything but it was boring and mediocre with no charm.
>>
Any neo nintendo game made after galaxy they all blow dick

Brawl
And TP being the biggest pieces of shit games I ever played made me think this.
>>
File: 0 (41).jpg (186 KB, 700x794) Image search: [Google]
0 (41).jpg
186 KB, 700x794
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6HMu0k-NVc
None of you now true pain.

The minigame you unlock at the end is better than the actual game
>>
File: daknes.jpg (283 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
daknes.jpg
283 KB, 1920x1200
They removed everything that made the first game great
>>
your favorite game
>>
Oh man, it would be hard to choose just one

P.T.O. for the SNES was a real garbage fire
>>
Clay fighter on the N64, what a waste of a weekend that was
>>
File: Edgy the hedgehog.jpg (55 KB, 400x554) Image search: [Google]
Edgy the hedgehog.jpg
55 KB, 400x554
Shadow was a special level of garbage.
>>
>>322704845
That one truly was a stinker. First one felt unique and had those ridiculously overpowered and funny powers, but that sequel was nothing but another run-of-the-mill FPS that exist dime by dozen.
>>
>>322705421
>he didn't get the save Maria ending
That's what you get for being too cool for sonic
>>
>>322703776
Crytek developed Far Cry then Crysis. FC2 was made by a different studio. There is nothing in common between FC and FC2.
>>
>>322705421
Oh God that game. I had a heroine additc evel of denial with that game. As a kid I thought I was failing because I was bad not because the horrible level design and floaty controls
>>
File: images (6).jpg (45 KB, 455x323) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
45 KB, 455x323
The Kawasaki SNES game was atrocious too.
>>
Alan Wake
Dragon's Crown
Path of Exile
>>
>>322705421
I couldn't get past the premise of what was essentially a black, edgelord version of Sonic using guns.

Even back as a teen, I thought the very concept of Shadow the Hedgehog was laugh-out-loud ridiculous, and I still do.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.