[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your God, Anita
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: theSARKEEEEEEEEEZ.jpg (12 KB, 480x319) Image search: [Google]
theSARKEEEEEEEEEZ.jpg
12 KB, 480x319
Be honest, /v/ - you would fuck her.
>>
>>322681265
I'd hate fuck her by choking and smacking her head against a wall, but that's about it.
>>
Sex with Anita!
>>
>>322681265
You will never see Anita on the streets getting bullied by a pack of wild males and help her fight them off by using ninjitsu you learned from all the years of watching Naruto and then she falls madly in love with you for being her male ally in her time of need but she assures you that she isn't just a damsel in distress in order to keep her dignity but you press your index finger on her lips and tell her it's going to be alright and then you start kissing her lips that have so much red lipstick that you would think you were making out with a clown and then you proceed to take off her pants right there in public and she is all shy about it but you keep stripping all her clothes off and then stick out your erect Godzilla-esque cock and then to your amazement she sensually murmurs in your ear to "stick Cockzilla inside of me" and she bends over and presents ass up just like a canine or some other mammal in heat would during mating season so you take a few steps back to gain some momentum so you start running faster than Sonic the Hedgehog on dirty speed and thrust your dick inside her womanhood with such astounding force that she hollers so hard you swear you could see her lifepoint bar reaching 0 like something straight out of Yugioh and she reaches orgasm levels she has never been to before all thanks to you and then you pull your dick out and spray your cum all over her back while she lays there on the floor completely naked in the middle of the street in a state of pure ecstasy after the sexual ramrodding you just administered and she looks back you and thanks you for giving her the D she so sorely needed and you just zip up your pants and just leave her there on the pavement while you walk away into the beautiful sunset equal to the one in the episode of Pokemon where Ash released Butterfree.
>>
>>322681265
Yes
>>
>>322681265
I would, doesn't make her any less of an attention whoring bitch.
>>
Anyone who says no is just a closet faggot, pussy is pussy.
>>
Of course I would. I normally fuck treadmill treats, but In would bend over backwards to fuck Anita.

>That false superiority.
>That pseudointellectual piety.
>That clusterfuck of contrary thought.
>That snotty haughtiness.

I would love to hatefuck her senseless.
>>
>>322681662
Never stick your dick in crazy. Anybody who says yes is a desperate virgin.
>>
>>322681831
this, I once had a crazy 6/10 who I could've easily fucked but I knew better. My friends called me a faggot for it but that bitch was basically stalking me, I know for sure I dodged a bullet.
>>
>>322682137
always seems like you'd be an idiot to say no, until you find her pricking holes in your condoms
>>
Looks like jew, wont' fuck her.
>>
that really doesn't mean anything
i'd fuck just about anything at this point
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.