[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recommed me some 3ds games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 3dsa.jpg (211 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
3dsa.jpg
211 KB, 1920x1080
For no specific reasons I feel like expanding my 3ds libary. What are some games every 3ds owner needs to have played?
>>
File: 1443931889275.png (22 KB, 763x424) Image search: [Google]
1443931889275.png
22 KB, 763x424
>>322635271
>>
While New Super Mario Bros 2 is expensive for it's content I had fun playing it
>>
>>322635271
First off, are you from Europe or the US?

The best game on the system imo is A Link Between Worlds. If you're in Europe, you can get the game as part of the new player's choice line for somewhere in between 15-20€.

Another gem is Kid Icarus Uprising. But be warned, some people -- especially lefties -- can't get into the controls.

Kirby Triple Deluxe is a great game and should be your first choice if you're looking for something "comfy".

Bravely Default is a must have if you like Final Fantasy 3, 5 or Tactics.
>>
File: FUCKINGPIRATES.png (194 KB, 709x473) Image search: [Google]
FUCKINGPIRATES.png
194 KB, 709x473
>>322635271

>for no specific reasons
>>
>>322635271
I forgot, get Tri Force Heroes if you're looking for a good co-op game. Don't listen to the haters on /v/. It is great.
>>
>>322635271
>What are some games every 3ds owner needs to have played?
>needs to have played
What is up with normalfags and obsessing over what's "acceptable" or "essential"?
>>
>>322636152
I owned a ps3 without ever playing Dragon's Dogma, Red Dead Redemption or the Uncharted Games. Later I was told that I'm a fucking retard
>>
>>322636116
Even though I love the game, the challenges are sometimes bull shit.
>>
>>322637000
>the challenges are sometimes bull shit

Do you think so? I could see having trouble with some of them if you are trying to solo everything but with somewhat capable team mates everything is doable, imo.
>>
>>322635271
devil survivor overclocked, and devil survivor two record breaker,
if you are into RPG's, these two are my favorite for the console. The first one is more serious, and the second one is kind of moe, but either way the gameplay is great
>>
>>322636116
it is shit.
have fun with pay to win shilling, and sharing health with trolls
>>
>>322640023
Midori is best girl
>>
>>322636683
RDR is one of the best games from last gen, you are indeed a retard
>>
>>322635271
Pokemon
Monster Hunter
Zelda
Mario
Fire emblem

That's pretty it for the best 3DS games.
>>
Bravely Default
Rune Factory 4
Etrian Odyssy (Whatever one is on sale in the store at the time.)
>>
How's Stella Glow and what does it play like m8s?
>>
>>322640150
Where the fuck has there been anything related to pay to win? Did they add something I don't know about?

The game is great. If you have a hard time finding somewhat capable team mates just play with friends or ask people on v for friend codes.
>>
Fire Emblem awakening
Kid Icarus uprising
Smash 3ds
Mario kart 7
Pokemon X/Y
Xenoblade Chronicles 3D
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.