[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The year is 2011 and Hideo Kojima has hired you to help him write
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 334x322) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 334x322
The year is 2011 and Hideo Kojima has hired you to help him write the Metal Gear Solid V script. Kojima is willing to accept whatever you come up with story-wise.
What is the plot for the next Metal Gear?
>>
Just literally what the fuck Raiden was doing in Africa to get turned into hamburger and need a robot body : the game
>>
>>322585269
Big Boss infiltrates some Russian and mudslime outposts with the help FOXHOUND, including solid and liquid. There's a macguffin the Russians have that threaten global security but as boss continues the mission he slowly loses his moral until he's no better than the bad guys. Killing instead of tranquilizing is enforced, no open world, and Big Boss is called Big Boss. Not Snake.

Final boss is 1v1 with prototype ninja cyborg suit, Big Boss gets the shrapnel horn and outfit is red with blood during it. Shrapnel is removed afterwards though
>>
Include all the villains from MGS1 and MG1. Include Solid Snake. That's all. The problem is that after Peace Walker they were just pulling stuff up that didn't need to exist. V is the most unnecessary game ever.
>>
Full on action game.

Snake is wheelchair bound, but the wheelchair is a mobile weapons platform with gekko legs.

It would play alot like vanquish, being a shooter/action hybrid.

Fuck script. There's a big bad orginization cloning big bosses, and snake's gotta stop em
>>
>>322585925
They already did the proto-cyborg shit with Null in Portable Ops though.
>>
Obviously a WWII prequel. You play as The Sorrow and die at the end.
>>
You're Big Boss and you raise a loli Sniper Wolf.
>>
>>322586052
PO isn't canon though. Also my MGS5 would render PW non canon as well
>>
File: 1442626438537.gif (2 MB, 316x213) Image search: [Google]
1442626438537.gif
2 MB, 316x213
>>322586168
>>
The game takes place between MGS2 and 4, thus you play as Solid Snake. You mission is to infiltrate a base of operations set up by a man known only as Mr. X, and destroy their Metal Gear. After the events of MGS2, Snake has become a celebrity, to the point of even being described as a gun for hire who "works for the highest bidder." Turns out the whole reason this game happens is because Mr. X wanted answers from Solid Snake regarding all the unexplained bullshit that happens in all the MGS games; this sequence gives you four choices for each question, and if you don't choose the right answer in time, Snake will just simply say 'nanomachines'. There was no Metal Gear, or at least, the door that led to the MG has a 'do not enter' sign on it, which Snake politely obeys.
>>
File: Konami.gif (310 KB, 320x179) Image search: [Google]
Konami.gif
310 KB, 320x179
>>322585269
My script:

Kojima-san,

RUN. RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN INTO THE WAITING ARMS OF SONY, AND NEVER LOOK BACK AT KONAMI.

PS: I might need to encrypt this message in later drafts,
>>
Undertale!
>>
Well I would come up with a plot where you play as Big Boss but in the end it's revealed you are not Big Boss for the whole game.

Haha. I think that would make fans pretty upset.
>>
i'd probably pass the responsibility onto Toby Fox.
>>
>>322585269
Big Boss becomes a terrorist in the eyes of the world but the truth is he is just fighting to liberate the world from the Patriots.

The game will draw inspiration primarily from The Matrix i.e the quote from Morpheus "You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

The game will be strategy-stealth. Your missions would include blowing up underground car parks, hijacking planes, kamikaze attacks on buildings, kidnapping foreigners on an Asian country etc... since a lot of events will be the result of one man sacrificing his life, the games script will be dramatic.

The game will conclude with Big Boss programming a free and open source cryptographically secure OS that will get rid of all le botnets and all government intrusions to privacy thereby ushering a new era of freedom for the common man.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.