[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kingdom Hearts 3 and beyond
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Kingdom-Hearts-3-3.jpg (75 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
Kingdom-Hearts-3-3.jpg
75 KB, 1000x563
Do you all think if KH3 is successful, the series will have enough steam to continue on successfully? I hope that after KH3 they stick to a simpler story line, like in KH1 where Sora and the gang were looking for their friends and found friendship through their journey. I like most of the OC characters, like the Orginazation, but I'd also like a more Disney focused view on it (Malificent, Pete, Mickey, etc.).

Also, if anyone wants/cares, I can spill my autistic KH3 trailer I saw in my dream last night. It gave me goosebumps.
>>
IT'S YOU AND I
>>
>>322304842
No keep your autistic dream at bay. KH is really popular and there's a lot of hype surrounding KH3, the game looks great and I'm not sure how Nomura intends to continue the series but we do know that Sora will always be the main protagonist so we're not going to have anything too dramatic happen even though a small minority of people wish it got a reboot or some other stupid shit.

I'd be fine if they were self contained for a while, and really I think it will continue to maintain its popularity due to the Disney and FF influence so it will end up always drawing people in.
>>
>>322305448
This.
>>
>>322304842
only played 1 and 2 since I have a ps2 and 360 with no intention of buying anything else. Needless to say I was confused as fuck in 2 and since I'm probably never going to play 3 I don't really care.

But I agree with you. The story in 2 was such a clusterfuck. I still don't understand the whole Roxas thing.
>>
>>322305448
Yeah those are good points. I am worried about the self contained part, since I hope Disney continues to give Nomura and the rest of the teams working on the games free reign. I also hope they don't go crazy with Star Wars or Marvel, which I think would be really pushing the envelope. The small amount of FF stuff in the games is just perfect in my opinion (outside of the obvious influences like items, moves, classes, etc.). I just hope they keep doing well.

Also why did they switch engines again? I liked the early teaser trailer in the beginning, but now the models look off a bit in my eyes.
>>
>>322304980
WHEN YOU WALK AWAY
>>
>>322306012
>But I agree with you. The story in 2 was such a clusterfuck. I still don't understand the whole Roxas thing.
It's not that hard. What don't you understand?
>>322306153
>Also why did they switch engines again?
Nothing has been confirmed but's more than likely because they had to get started on the game and they only have so many people who know Luminous and they're all on FFXV.
>>
>>322306012
2s story was really simple though, I don't know how retarded you have to be to not understand it, even without playing COM it's easy to pick up.
>>322306153
They switched engines because all the Luminous devs are occupied with XV
>>
>>322304980
THERE'S A NEW LAAAAAAAAAAAAAND
>>
>>322306375
WE'LL JUST FLY
>>
>>322306359
>>322306371
part of it was just because I played them so far apart. I beat one as a kid then when 2 came out I got stuck on that guitar guy and his water minions or whatever. I put the game away for years and randomly pulled it out and beat it when I came back home for vacation.

but the whole nobody plot line and all the new characters mean nothing to me. I never played any final fantasy and don't some of them originate from that?
>>
>>322306876
No.
>>
>>322306012
Chain of Memories helps with the Roxas explanation, and paying attention towards the end of his part in KH2. They explain a lot then and later on in the game.

I guess I was more referring to Dream Drop Distance where the story started to get more complicated.

>>322306876
Nah, there were very few FF characters in KH2, and those that were had little to no impact to the main story. I'd recommend playing the PS3 remasters (and soon KH 2.8 for PS4) if you really want to prepare for KH3.
>>
File: 1445969082807.jpg (67 KB, 640x363) Image search: [Google]
1445969082807.jpg
67 KB, 640x363
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.