[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best Armored Core
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Armored_Core_4.jpg (34 KB, 381x474) Image search: [Google]
Armored_Core_4.jpg
34 KB, 381x474
What's the best Armored Core
>>
>>322293808
all of them
>>
>>322294539
Yeah ok, but I won't play all of them unless I really like the one. So, I would like to play a really really good one on the PS2.
>>
>>322294805
If you're looking for a PS2 AC game you have a fair few options.

AC2 is one of my favorite entries, but uses the old PS1 single stick control scheme, which makes it a little awkward to play.

AC Nexus is the first to use a more modern two stick control scheme and is one of my favorite AC games. It comes with two disks and a metric fuckload of shit to do.

AC: Last Raven, however is my favorite PS2 title. A fair few mission paths and a dickload of parts. It is, however, very fucking difficult. I recommend you play and beat Nexus first and carry your save over to Last Raven.

If you have a ps3/360 Armored Core For Answer is another amazing game and well worth getting your hands on.
>>
>>322296035
>For Answer
Don't I need to play 4 before that one?
>>
I liked 3 most I think.
>>
Last Raven, hardly a contest.
>>
>>322293808
4 Answer is the only choice
>>
for anyone who says 4answer you really need to kill yourself
>>
File: White glint.jpg (166 KB, 990x990) Image search: [Google]
White glint.jpg
166 KB, 990x990
>>322296271

I would recommend it, but it's not super necessary.

>>322296662
Come now, friend, all Armored Core games are good, some are just not to everyone's taste.
>>
Either Silent Line, Last Raven, Master of Arena, or Another Age.
>>
All of them are worth trying except for a few.

>Nexus if you're new to the series
>Ninebreaker period
>Formula Front if you don't like the PsP

Also, AC4 and ACV may give you some trouble. They're not too well optimized and suffer from graphical design flaws. By that I mean AC4 is a little too heavy on bloom, while ACV is heavy on the brown aesthetic. FA and VD fix this, so take that into consideration.

There's a whole general on /vg/ if you wanna talk about it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.