[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Why are all female characters in Fighting games automatically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
>Why are all female characters in Fighting games automatically attractive and fit.
>This is so unrealistic.

Do people ever even google woman fighters ever.
>>
>all of them fuck ugly with great bodies
Doesn't look like they do
>>
post some pretty vidya nerds
>>
>>345461621
Fuck. Every one of those girls is ugly as shit.
>>
File: thickthighs.png (252 KB, 621x540) Image search: [Google]
thickthighs.png
252 KB, 621x540
>Being fit
>In a fighting game, a world that revolves around being strong
>Not realistic
>>
>>345461621
>unrealistic
What do you expect from a drawn cartoon?
>>
File: Battler_mike.png (4 KB, 163x163) Image search: [Google]
Battler_mike.png
4 KB, 163x163
Women in fighting games to begin with isn't realistic at all.
>>
>>345461621
Are you literally retarded?
These women look nothing like female characters from fighting games who usually have insane hourglass figures with big boobs and giant but fit asses and legs to match
>>
>>345461621
All of them have a serious case of man shoulders
>>
>>345461621
Reminder that videogames are not "real" and can get away with shit that wouldn't work in real life.

Or to put it more simply, if E. Honda can be a character that fights at the level of fit as fuck people in Street Fighter I don't see how you can't do a bucket of lard woman who can also fight effectively on their level yes, I know sumo wrestlers are strong as fuck despite looking like buckets of lard, the point still stands All you have to do is make it believable, make her a fat Hell's Angels biker chick for instance.

That being said, if you're excuse for having a fatso woman in a fighting game includes the words "problematic" "shaming" or "It's *insert year here*" then you can just go fuck yourself cause that's even worse than just not having a fatso bucket of lard woman on board.
>>
>my video games need to be realistic
>and by realistic I mean they should be ugly homosexual colored people
>>
File: 1463853202335.png (2 MB, 1024x1821) Image search: [Google]
1463853202335.png
2 MB, 1024x1821
Make them green and give them tusks.
Trust me.
>>
>>345463046
You are beyond help if you think a sumo wrestler is comparable in stature and ability to a landwhale hambeast.
>>
>>345462069
The one in the middle is pretty good looking.
>>
>>345463572
The point is the games already aren't realistic so why bother?
The roided shredded less than 5% body fat while also having giant muscle mass you also see in most fighting males is also weak as fuck as far as fighting goes in real life
>>
File: orc_by_yy6242-d8vor6n.jpg (158 KB, 860x1280) Image search: [Google]
orc_by_yy6242-d8vor6n.jpg
158 KB, 860x1280
>>345463282
Worked for the men.
>>
No one wants to play as fat woman.

It's that fucking simple.
>>
>>345463970
>orc that skips leg day
Pig disgusting
>>
>>345461621
well, considering the fact that women fighters are unattractive and fit...
>>
>>345462983
>man shoulders

It's a byproduct of focused exercising. Get into professional swimming and do it fora while. You'll get godly shoulders.
>>
Every single poster in this thread.
>>
>>345466012
Gotta have standards, no matter how unrealistic they are.
>>
>>345466012
Contrary to popular belief beggars can be choosers.
>>
File: x34FA.jpg (193 KB, 695x900) Image search: [Google]
x34FA.jpg
193 KB, 695x900
>>345466012

My fetish is muscle girls and fight in General so the joke is on you
>>
>>345463046
>Honda has abs despite having a sumo build
Explain this
>>
>>345461621
Too bad they're all womanlets. There should be a higher weight class for women. I want to see 6'0+ amazons fight
>>
>>345467759
Yer on the wrong planet, matey
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.