[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So everyone went quiet on this. What's it like? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: header.jpg (19 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
19 KB, 460x215
So everyone went quiet on this. What's it like? I'm not buying it until it's complete. Would I like it? This is coming from someone who's played all the games and thinks Absolution is one of the best ones. No idea why people don't like it.
>>
File: eh.jpg (41 KB, 600x503) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
41 KB, 600x503
>>345460624
>Absolution is one of the best ones.
>>
Kill yourself
>>
latest elusive was tricky. ended up just throwing the explosive golf ball at him.
>>
>>345460838
How didn't you kill his twin too?
>>
>>345460750
>>345460752
It plays the exact same as the old ones. Tell me why it's bad.
>>
>>345460964
if you bump into one of them, the other one keeps walking for a good distance before stopping, giving you enough space to take one out while the other is at a safe distance away.
>>
>>345460838
You can distract the bodyguards by putting two guns in their way and bump into one twin to lure away the other with the coin.
>>
>>345461048
Fair enough I just sniped him
>>
>>345461168
I hate using the coin. feels cheap. especially when you throw it in a crowded place when there's no way anyone will even hear a coin drop or get distracted by it. also, the fucking coin making a clink sound when you throw it on grass and other soft surfaces triggers me.
>>
File: 1330356482184.jpg (109 KB, 718x829) Image search: [Google]
1330356482184.jpg
109 KB, 718x829
>tfw bonus episode tomorrow
>>
>>345461538
can't wait to pirate it :3
>>
>>345460838
I just sniped him, fuck it
>>
>>345461639
>>345461184

I would have sniped him except i just recently got that level, and haven't unlocked the rifle for it yet.
>>
>>345461005
The disguise system is broke on higher difficulties
You can holster assault rifles etc making them completely hidden
47 went from being a cold emotionless killer to muh dauhter
Absolutely shit level design, some don't even have a target and simply require you to reach a certain point. Which completely breaks any immersion because you'll then start the next mission from the same point with default gear even though you reached it wearing a disguise
>>
>>345460838

It really wasn't. The only one I managed to kill other than the Cardinal. Went into the apartment building next to the church, into the apartment with a balcony overlooking the plaza and shot him from there with a simple silenced handgun.

Literally everyone saw it but I didn't hurt anyone other than the target and noone knew where the shot came from.
>>
>>345461574
>he thinks he can pirate it

AHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>345461851
>he doesn't know

kek, good sir.
>>
>>345461783
>le edgy I feel nothing awkwardly tries to grapple with creating his own morality
>this is shit
>>
>>345461639
I scouted their route but then watched the video of the guy SAing it and did it his way. Sure, it may be cheap but I still want muh SA and sniping would have been too easy.

>>345461829
Tbqh most targets have been easy (and I did most legitimately), they were a matter of choking bodyguards and dumping everything into a room nobody goes into. IO says they're stepping up their game, though.
>>
>>345461760
You should have at least the silenced rifle from Paris. Maybe you're not playing that much.

>>345462091
At first I wanted to get SA on every elusive contract and was doing so for the first couple of them but then I realized you don't need to get SA to unlock the suits so I stopped being such a hard ass about it. I also feel disappointed in myself when I can't figure out the best SA approach and look at videos, I really hate doing that so I'll just take the 3 'star' rating.
>>
>>345461898
If there's somewhere I can pirate the game I'd love to know but from what I understood it's behind denovo
>>
File: 1466109967644.jpg (102 KB, 746x500) Image search: [Google]
1466109967644.jpg
102 KB, 746x500
>Game is literally no fun allowed GTA with no plot or character development, small """levels""", no fluidity, extremely high redundancy, and came out 80% unfinished

Yeah because this time I tricked guard B with a coin toss instead of guard A this game is a masterpiece of creativity and replayability :D
>>
>>345462513
We're reaching progressive neo-ironic levels here.
>>
>>345462513
not even one 'le'

you need to step it up
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.