[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hide behind a tank and press Q to win: The character.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 300px-Mercy-concept.42fUr[1].jpg (12 KB, 300x294) Image search: [Google]
300px-Mercy-concept.42fUr[1].jpg
12 KB, 300x294
Hide behind a tank and press Q to win: The character.
>>
I don't play overwatch but doesn't the Q move for characters have a long cool down time?
>>
>>345457010
Depends. If you are just sitting still it does, but you can charge it via actions like doing damage and healing, so if you're having a good time doing damage and healing it might not take much time at all.
>>
Tank charges at the enemy leaving Mercy exposed while her team mates are busy playing single player across the map.
>>
>>345457419
>It's a rein charges in when his team is actually using his shield for once episode
>>
>>345457536
>It's a the enemy team focuses on you more than your team does episode
>>
>>345457536
>It's a you coordinate with your team to kill the enemy team but a mercy comes out of a corner and revives them all and you lose episode

Mercy is shitter tier. The day Blizzard nerfs her ult faring, she wont be top tier.
>>
>>345457229
So it's more like a super move from a fighting game than a moba ultimate?
>>
>>345456846
>tfw you rebound your keys and get really confused when people call ult Q
>>
>>345457967
It's really a sorta mix, but yeah that's the general idea. You aren't god when using it, but it can change a game, and it doesn't take forever to get, but compared to the fast paced gameplay you'll probably get like 5-7 max
>>
>>345457965
>It's a Mercy healing a shielded Rein instead of boosting people episode
I'm glad it was buffed in PTR
>>
>>345457536
>bad Rein player
>see enemy Rein holding up shield with 5 other enemies behind him
>charge anyway because A CHANCE TO ACTUALLY LAND CHARGE

>only two outcomes:

>bad Rein player instantly dies, enemy Rein shrugs it off and goes back to work in a now 5v6

>bad Rein manages to survive because the enemy Rein's team is composed of retards who don't bother shooting him
>bad Rein player feels really good about themselves and decides to just do that every time, in every match for the rest of his career
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.