[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's a SR3 was the best Saints Row game episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: p1_1643272_fccaf006.jpg (431 KB, 1125x1125) Image search: [Google]
p1_1643272_fccaf006.jpg
431 KB, 1125x1125
>It's a SR3 was the best Saints Row game episode
>>
Saints Row 2 is the only game worth playing in the franchise and the PC port is fucked.
>>
>>345453250
but IV was the best game
>>
daily reminder SR2 is poor mans GTA and SR3 is the first game in franchise worth of playing
>>
>>345453958
>also GTAV was my first GTA and I'm 14 years old
>>
>>345453958
I had way more fun with SR2 than I had with GTA 4
>>
SR2 > SR4 > SR3 >SR1

Facts
>>
Why don't they give up what they're trying to do with Agents of Mayhem, and just make a super hero game?
>>
>>345453315
Whats wrong with the port? I havent noticed anything
>>
>>345453250
reminder that the saints row franchise has followed in the footsteps of Scary Movie, Scary Movie 2...Epic Movie, Meet the Spartans etc.
>>
>>345453958
SR2 is better than GTA SA though.
>>
>>345455387
SR2 > SR3 > SR 1
SR 4 doesn't even deserve a spot, it's awful.
>>
sr1 > sr2 > sr3
>>
>>345453958
>daily reminder SR is poor mans GTA and SR2 is sort of the first game in franchise worth of playing
ftfy
>>
All Saints Row games are god awful and only contrarian cucks like them.
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>345455387
>>345458838
>SR3
>Ever better than 1
>Even including SR4 in the same franchise
you both disgust me
>>
>>345455403
Agents of Mayhem IS a superhero game.
>>
>>345455574
when it first released the in game speed was dependant on your CPU clock speed

not even kidding
>>
>>345459528
Agents of Mayhem is a steaming pile of dogshit
so I guess it is about super heroes
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 612x491) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 612x491
>>345459584
I remember playing it with a Core2Duo at 1.8 Ghz and going slow as fuck, then installing it in a Pentium D & 3.2Ghz and running just fine.
>>
File: cat angry gif.gif (937 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
cat angry gif.gif
937 KB, 450x253
>tfw you will never have as much fun playing another game as you did playing SR2 co-op with your friend
>>
>>345459379
>SR1
The one no one talks about because why would you
>SR2
The one you like because "le obvious best one hands down dawg"
>SR3
The one you hate because it's easy
>SR4
The one "you" hate because you're either an anti-fun faggot or you're an SR2fag
>SR Gat
The one you hate because it legitametally deserves to be hated
>>
>>345460419
>The one no one talks about because why would you
because it was still a fun enough game at the time, and is important to the plot.
>The one you like because "le obvious best one hands down dawg"
no, the one that was objectively the most enjoyable and gave the most freedom to fuck around
>The one you hate because it's easy
the one I hate because of the lack of customization, bland world, and boring story, after months of hyping myself up for more saints row.
>The one "you" hate because you're either an anti-fun faggot or you're an SR2fag
the one that isn't even a fucking saints row game anymore
>The one you hate because it legitametally deserves to be hated
the one that shouldn't even be a stand alone game
>>
What drove me nuts about SR3 was that there was no ambient noise. Just stuff like traffic or pedestrians talking that made the game feel dead.
>>
>>345453562

kys
>>
>>345459584
Jesus how does that even happen
>>
>>345462197
The Polish got their hands on it
>>
just played gat out of hell cause it was free on ps+.
pretty fun desu, by no means a long game or a great one at that, but a fun short rollercoaster
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.