[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else exited for the remasters?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Anyone else exited for the remasters?
>>
For realz famalam!
Also Ape Escape 2 and 3 for PS4 f-ing when?
>>
What could pawssibly go wrong.
>>
Eh, not really.
PS4 is finally shaping up to be a decent console at the end of its half-life.
Also, that OP image confused me, thumbnail made it look like a dude in a Crash costume.
>>
>>345451675
no they are going to fuck it up
>>
WHY DOES IT NEED A REMASTER WHAT THE FUCK IS SO WRONG WITH THE GAMING INDUSTRY THIS TRIGGER MY AUTISM
>>
loved how the audience went silent when they said remasters.
>>
Why have people suddenly pretended to like Crash in recent years?
>>
>>345452381
Because you're too young to know what a PS1 is.
>>
>>345452381
cause its a good game
>>
>>345452381
nostalgiafags
>>
Can we get a comprehensive list of all the remasters/re-releases this gen?

I have a feeling it's gotten well and truly out of hand, and it seems to either cross over or is perpetrated on the PS4

>The Last of Us
>Uncharted Collection
>Borderlands collection
>Grim Fandango
>DMC4
>DmC
>Cel Damage
>Batman Arkham collection
>Crash
>Bioshock collection
>FF Type 0
>FF X/X-2
>Gravity Rush
>GoW3
>Tomb Raider
>Beyond Two Souls
>Heavy Rain
>Injustice
>Odins Sphere

I'm sure there's a lot more
>>
>>345452509
that's what happens with the graphics focus. expect even more next gen
>>
>>345452447
If you're using PS1 to define young, you have to be underaged.
I can guarantee you you was shitting in diapers while I was on the NES
>>
>>345452509
sleeping dogs
valkyria chronicles
dead rising
metro
deus ex
zelda
ff7
ff8
ff12

it's sad because most remasters make the games look worse
>>
>>345452779
k
>>
>>345451675
All they needed to do was re-release crash bash and crash team racing with added online multiplayer capabilities.
That's it. No new textures, not more music, just the exact same shit with online. THAT WAS ALL THEY NEEDED TO DO. I'm pissed.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.