[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does nobody play or talk about this shit? It's cool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: tf2 classic.jpg (195 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
tf2 classic.jpg
195 KB, 1920x1080
Why does nobody play or talk about this shit? It's cool as shit. I thought you were on top of cool shit /v/.
>>
>>345450832
Never heard about this. What is supposed to be? A Vanilla mod?
>>
I played a lot of tf2 just a few hours ago

Just ranked like 20 lvls in casual matchmaking
>>
>Multiplayer shooters

I can't think of a genre that runs out of content quicker
>>
File: espionage is SEEKRET.png (233 KB, 1717x865) Image search: [Google]
espionage is SEEKRET.png
233 KB, 1717x865
It's still in beta, I guess? Also, change to sdk means I have no clue how to install it.
>>
>>345451062
Kind of vanilla, it's got a few beta weapons like the nailgun for the scout or the tranquilizer for the spy, it also has some "new" weapons like the flare gun and gunboats. There's not too many weapons to the point where it's a clusterfuck. On top of that it also has other gamemodes like 4 team and deathmatch. I hear they're adding VIP mode soon from Team Fortress Classic and something about Janitors.
>>
>>345451213
http://tf2classic.com/install.php

The instructions are all here.
>>
File: wut.png (256 KB, 621x553) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
256 KB, 621x553
>>345450832

TF2 Vanilla ?

HOW THE FUCK DID I NOT HEARD OF THIS
>>
>>345451542
they changed the beta tab
>>
>>345451797
Yeah, I'm not sure how that shit works now. You can have it set to "opt out of all betas" and it still works. They only tell you to change it to beta_test because of that glitch involved with source games a while back where you get hacked or some dumb shit from looking at sprays. I'm not sure whether Valve has fixed it or not.

If you're worried just try previous_upcoming
>>
>>345452143
Never mind previous_upcoming doesn't work. I'll see what does.
>>
>>345452303
Yeah, I think beta_test was changed to prerelease -
>>
>>345451548
because you're a fucking faggot
>>
>>345450832
>over 60k on Steam
>nobody

Overwatch hasn't even 1/10 of these players
>>
>>345453476
Look closely at the picture faggot
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.