[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>autistic NEETs are insanely assblasted and triggered because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 600px-Hboxmeru.jpg (21 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
600px-Hboxmeru.jpg
21 KB, 600x400
>autistic NEETs are insanely assblasted and triggered because HBox, a chad giganormie, has cucked them at their sekret club of video game esports

Apologize. Then neck yourselves.
>>
wut
>>
Did I accidentally stumble into /g/? I have no idea what OP is saying.
>>
>>345439329
What are you on about anon? Did you forget to take your medicine?
>>
File: nLKMmkR.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
nLKMmkR.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
>>345439329
What a thread, OP!
>>
>>345439351
>>345439442
>>345439450
>I-i'll just pretend evo didn't happen XDd
>>
File: 1448335007956.jpg (113 KB, 578x712) Image search: [Google]
1448335007956.jpg
113 KB, 578x712
>>345439504
>>
I wouldn't be so salty if he wasn't the biggest faggot to grace the melee scene. He's just a giant fucking weenie, and he shows it whenever he wins. Dude literally started rolling on the ground crying his eyes out after winning. Compare that to Mango fist pumping and tossing his shirt. You have to have literally 0 self-respect to root for Hungrybox
>>
>>345439580
>Dude literally started rolling on the ground crying his eyes out after winning
Lol, really? I need a video of that
>>
>>345439662
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAUXeXeHbKo&t=37m55s

This isn't the only instance where he's acted like a giant baby
>>
File: 11nigel.jpg (55 KB, 500x427) Image search: [Google]
11nigel.jpg
55 KB, 500x427
Since the purpose of 4chan is to make people mad I was glad our guy HBox won!
>>
>>345439783
37:55 if the video timestamp doesn't work
>>
File: 223.jpg (39 KB, 450x373) Image search: [Google]
223.jpg
39 KB, 450x373
>>345439329
It's a party game. why would people be angry? it's like loosing at heads or tails.
>>
All the while fatfuck hack Zero got cucked out of a victory cause the tiers can no longer carry him.

I love it.

Tr4sh:
>Best player uses the best characters
>Is a complete and utter tier whore
>Times out and camps to win if he needs to
>Makes the game stale as fuck and boring to watch
>When those characters get nerfed he starts losing
>Makes excuses to not compete in order to save face
>Gets bodied 3-0 by a Megaman and complains about how the tournament was run

Melee:
>Best player uses what everyone considered to be a low tier character
>Breaks paradigms within the meta and sets out to prove everyone wrong
>Wins against a bad matchup and becomes the best player in the world in a hype as fuck GF
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.