[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Souls 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 20160718_124853.jpg (762 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160718_124853.jpg
762 KB, 2048x1152
Does anyone know how to kill this fucker? I've already attacked him a bunch but he doesn't take damage nor does he turn hostile. There's a load of bloodstains on the floor so I figured it's possible to fight him
>>
OP HERE HE JUST TURNED HOSTILE AND ONESHOTTED ME NEVERMIND
>>
WAIT WHAT

THIS IS KING VENDRICK????

WHY DOES HE ONLY TAKE 10 DAMAGE WITH EVERY HIT
>>
>>345436835
WHAT? 10 DAMAGE EVERY HIT? REMINDS ME OF OLD KING DORAN OH SHIT DID I JUST SPOIL MYSELF BY KNOWING WHO THIS GUY IS NOW?
>>
Vendrick is easy to beat, just circle strafe him all the time and dodge his attacks, they are all obviously telegraphed
>>
>>345436998
You going somewhere with this? Or did you just feel it was necessary to make a thread and three posts to express one point?
>>
You need giant souls to bring his defense down.
>>
>>345436612
get the giant souls and he will take more dmg
>>
>>345436998
>>345436835
>>345436705
what are you, 12?
>>
get all the giant souls, then get naked and use a giant weapon since you'll get oneshot anyway if you get hit

circlestrafe round his right side and only attack when he's reeling

don't get greedy
>>
>>345437214
okay cool thanks
>>
>>345437182
No I actually wanted help - that's why I posted - and then found out the other shit while the post was up and I kept trying
>>
Can someone tell me how to get to cardinal tower from the forest of fallen giants?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.