[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you played Dark souls 1 & 2 using a Greatshield you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Dark_souls_1_e_2.jpg (255 KB, 1093x986) Image search: [Google]
Dark_souls_1_e_2.jpg
255 KB, 1093x986
If you played Dark souls 1 & 2 using a Greatshield you're a shitter who needs learn real timing and skill.

Great-shields turn the game into literal easy mode and you should be almost as ashamed as if you were summoning.
>>
>>345432590
OP, ive been 2H'ing the claymore ever since i found it, where does that put me?
>>
>>345432590
What about that sweet grass shield
>>
File: Kiriya Aoi - 00048.jpg (157 KB, 837x810) Image search: [Google]
Kiriya Aoi - 00048.jpg
157 KB, 837x810
>game gives you items to use
>get called a shitter for using said items
>>
>>345432958
Depends on how much agility you have. I'm guessing a bunch.
>>
>>345432590

Rolling is way easier. If you want expirience real dark souls as intended you should use mid roll and shield. Fucking casuals I swear
>>
>>345433159
>using OP items / champs in LoL
>suddenly you´re noob

>stop using said items/champs
>lost the game coz other team doesnt give a shit they do anything to win
>>
you aren't decent at dark souls until you beat the twin sanctuary guardians naked with an UGS/Greathammer/Greataxe
>>
>>345433202
is that for DaS II? how does it compare to DeS and DaS? i hope they didnt butcher my weaponfu
>>
>>345432590
ITT: people autist enough to make topics condeming other people way of having fun with their game.

This is new /b/
>>
You can play any way you want.

If people want to play a boring playstyle let them rock.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.