[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
best spiderman game indisputably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: 2212636-box_usm.png (1 MB, 762x960) Image search: [Google]
2212636-box_usm.png
1 MB, 762x960
best spiderman game indisputably
>>
Truth.
>dem perfect Venom controls
>>
It's the best in terms of controls and story, but man fuck the idea of doing sidequests to advance the story.
>>
What's there is great.

It's just incredibly barebones and desperately needed more content.
>>
File: 3258732.jpg (47 KB, 348x500) Image search: [Google]
3258732.jpg
47 KB, 348x500
Close.
>>
>tfw in 207/2018 the new BEST spiderman will be out
Get hype
>>
>best Spideygame
>can't deliver pizza
>>
>>345431489
Fuckin' amazing.

Shame Ultimate Parker becomes a faggot and lets a black guy take over.
>>
>>345431489
When will I be able to play this in Dolphin?
The game is such a tease, the first part works great but when you start playing Venom it crashes when you jump or climb on walls :(
>>
File: Spider-Man_2000_game_cover.jpg (71 KB, 280x276) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man_2000_game_cover.jpg
71 KB, 280x276
Objectively the most superior of all spider-man games.
>>
>>345431489
I hated it. Despite trying to look visually different from previous iterations by copying the aesthetics of the comic, I never liked how Ultimate looked, the comic or the game, especially the game in motion. I also hated how you had to do dumb jump through sphere missions or those mandatory Human Torch races.
Didn't like venom either, gameplay was clunky and boring.
It gets said alot, but Spider-Man 2 is the better game.
It actually felt like I was Spider-Man, the whole city is up to explore once the tutorial is over, and I have never had so much fun exploring a city thanks to the web controls.
>>
File: Mayday parker.jpg (150 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Mayday parker.jpg
150 KB, 800x1200
No mayday no deal
>>
>>345431970
oh no...
>>
>>345431489
I agree. If people were into spiderman, this would be a no brainer.
>>
File: s.jpg (65 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
65 KB, 960x540
So, any hopes for the upcoming game?
>>
I had the one on gamecube and it was pretty fucking shit outside the outdoor parts, these were pretty cool. Otherwise just button mashing any way too complex combos that are not needed anyway
>>
>>345432930
We'll never get a 616 Spider-Girl.

Not to mention May being stuck in comic limbo.

>>345433246
The only thing that is kinda off with the new costume is the spider on the chest, but overall it's a nice design.
>>
>tfw loved the pc version of spiderman 2
i didn't even know console versions were different until recently
>>
>>345431489
It does a lot of things right, but the surroundings in the game are pretty shit, and that's a huge misstep. The mechanics are also just stripped down versions of those found in Spider-Man 2.
>>
File: 32959.jpg (30 KB, 476x269) Image search: [Google]
32959.jpg
30 KB, 476x269
>>345432506
This game has the best Venom. Mindless monster Venom sucks.
>>
>>345432426
i have the same issue, the game has been broken in dolphin for some time.
try playing the windows port instead, it's not that bad.
>>
>Best spiderman game
>Not Web of Shadows
>>
>>345433806
the reason I always chose gamecube / ps2 versions over pc ports is the ability to use a xinput controller.
Most older pc games donĀ“t have any mods to use them.
>>
>>345433441
Yeah.

As much as I like Ultimate Venom's shtick, he's a man-eating blob monster with a jerkass Eddie wearing it.

The PS Spider-Man video game had a Venom that was also wacky and goofy at times when he wasn't serious.

>Venom wanting Captain America's autograph
It launched my sides into another dimension.

>>345433881
>Web of Shadows
Now I want to replay it. It had probably the best use of web combat.
>>
>>345433246
A PC port hopefully
>>
>>345435068
There's little chance of that. Sony has a tight grasp on Spider-man now, after the Marvel deal.
>>
>>345435867
It's going to be PS4 only. Sorry, anon.
>>
>>345434002
Web had fantastic combat but depressing swinging and absolutely abhorrent Manhattan
>>
>>345433927
i used xpadder to bind the triggers to web shooting keys and used the in-game controller binding for everything else
>>
>>345436857
Yeah. Every game has a flaw, but WoS wasn't bad.

Not perfect, but it was all but shitty. If they only had a little more time to polish it...
>>
Web of Shadows is obviously the best Spider-Man game
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.