[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Plot devices that triggers your autism >Game mentions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 97
File: o-SNAIL-FIGHTS-A-KNIGHT-3-900.jpg (119 KB, 900x364) Image search: [Google]
o-SNAIL-FIGHTS-A-KNIGHT-3-900.jpg
119 KB, 900x364
ITT: Plot devices that triggers your autism

>Game mentions the Holy Grail and the Lance of Longinus
>The game is set in a fantasy world where Jesus never existed
>>
File: 1404837398063.png (634 KB, 618x628) Image search: [Google]
1404837398063.png
634 KB, 618x628
>>345422989
>fantasy world where Jesus never existed
>fantasy world
>>
>>345422989
post more of these cool pics
>>
>>345422989
Jesus never existed in this world either.
>>
>>345423138
>>345423547

Historically proven, tippers.
>>
File: cucked.jpg (120 KB, 992x744) Image search: [Google]
cucked.jpg
120 KB, 992x744
>>345423547
>>345423138

A historical Jesus existing isn't something people debate because a consensus has been reached. Whether or not he's divine doesn't matter, the idea of a "holy grail" wouldn't exist in a universe without Christianity.

>>345423264

sure
>>
>>345423804
thank you please post more of the funny manuscripts :)
>>
File: hero-snail-knight.png (840 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
hero-snail-knight.png
840 KB, 1000x500
>>345423264
>>
>>345423635
Post your proof
>>
>>345423871
wow haha thank you please more
>>
>>345423804
Wait people know that someone named jesus existed around the 0000 but they don't have any proof of his miracles?
>>
>>345422989
Well, they clearly mean the Grail and Lance, in regards to fantasy Jesus.
>>
For the fedorafags denying Jesus' existence, do you believe in Pythagoras? There is more scholarship of the historical existence of Jesus Christ than any other historical figure.
>>
>>345423984
We don't know, there are no primary, contemporary sources mentioning Jesus. We have historians several decades later mentioning they heard about a Jesus being worshipped by Christians.
>>
>>345424107
Pythagoras wasn't a wizard.
>>
>>345424107
is that the guy who created the pythagorean theorem
>>
>>345424171
He was in charge of a cult, though. He was a religious leader. If you doubt the existence of Jesus but not Pythagoras, you are literally just a retard fedora who let Bill Nye and black science man dictate your beliefs.
>>
>>345424278
wtf??? i hate atheism now
>>
http://therightstuff.biz/2012/12/01/the-god-haters/

Is there a more crude beast than the modern atheist? Can we find a more intellectually offensive specimen than an individual who has wrapped his grubby hands around a singular idea, and thrust his sniveling nose upwards in contemptuous pride at this accomplishment, never to think for himself again, blissfully assured in his conclusions? Why even the theists are haunted by the specter of doubt! Yes these vile, blathering simpletons proceed without the slightest humility, so faithful they are of their rash conclusions, so unthinking are they of the implications. Nowhere do you find a more dogmatic and arrogant faux-intellectual than the modern atheist.
>>
>>345424278
I have no problem believing people who were not wizards existed.
>>
>>345423138
>>345423547
Even if Jesus himself never existed, the idea of him still does so your edgy baiting still doesnt apply
>>
>>345422989
>game has a god slaying sword
>"god" is just a computer admin and the entire world is a computer simulation
>>
>>345424107
I can square triangles just fine, but so far I can't raise the dead and chance water into wine
>>
File: 1433081855861.jpg (78 KB, 570x428) Image search: [Google]
1433081855861.jpg
78 KB, 570x428
>watch The Passion Of The Christ
>wow this is a cool story
>look it up
>IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED
>>
>>345424171
Tesla was a wizard
>weird as fuck
>never married
>dabbled in knowledge that few bothered to tinker with
>made weird things
>had a fucking (uncompleted tower)
>>
>>345423871
that thing on the right looks like a FF7 monster design
>>
>>345424475
Don't forget the prestige
>>
>>345423984
Jesus could have been a totally normal dude who definitely existed.
Whether or not he was magical is where you could argue it's fabricated.
Otherwise, it's likely Jesus was just some spiritually enlightened regular dude who tried to spread his message and it got HORRIBLY distorted over time and space.
>>
>>345423945
Not him, but there's Tacitus' "Annals"
>Consequently, to get rid of the report, Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judæa, the first source of the evil, but even in Rome, where all things hideous and shameful from every part of the world find their centre and become popular. Accordingly, an arrest was first made of all who pleaded guilty; then, upon their information, an immense multitude was convicted, not so much of the crime of firing the city, as of hatred against mankind.
>>
>>345424832
The Latin version if anyone wants it also.
>ergo abolendo rumori Nero subdidit reos et quaesitissimis poenis adfecit, quos per flagitia invisos vulgus Chrestianos appellabat. auctor nominis eius Christus Tibero imperitante per procuratorem Pontium Pilatum supplicio adfectus erat; repressaque in praesens exitiablilis superstitio rursum erumpebat, non modo per Iudaeam, originem eius mali, sed per urbem etiam, quo cuncta undique atrocia aut pudenda confluunt celebranturque. igitur primum correpti qui fatebantur, deinde indicio eorum multitudo ingens haud proinde in crimine incendii quam odio humani generis convicti sunt.
>>
File: 1422155924991.jpg (29 KB, 254x257) Image search: [Google]
1422155924991.jpg
29 KB, 254x257
>>345424475
>Watching ancient aliens of history channel
>talking about Tesla and Einstein
>"Its quite possible that both of them were gifted the knowledge of the old ones and had contact with beings older than humanity itself"
>mfw
>>
>>345424437
Are you a non-Westerner or have hi just never really bothered with reading about religion? I'm not try to be rude, it's just my curiosity.
>>
Why is it that every non believer must immediately believe that all mysticism of the past strictly never happened. Somehow, the possibility that these events did happen and are totally scientifically explainable but it was misinterpreted by the people at the time due to their ignorance is always ruled out.

Like if a bunch of savages from the old times see a god damn airplane, they're not gonna call it a fucking airplane, they're gonna call it a bird.
>>
File: inca_golem_by_billcorbett.jpg (82 KB, 565x650) Image search: [Google]
inca_golem_by_billcorbett.jpg
82 KB, 565x650
>>345425005
Fucking hell in the afternoon I saw an episode where they talked about the pyramids possibly being a hydrogen power plant. Those fuckers are hilarious. If they're power plants than the Tahuantinsuyo empire must have indeed had fucking golems and "rock men" as part of their army.
>>
>>345425306
>Somehow, the possibility that these events did happen and are totally scientifically explainable but it was misinterpreted by the people at the time due to their ignorance is always ruled out
I'm one of the people who believes that shit happened, just not that it was gods magic or some shit.

More likely some really smart guys figured shit out and people misinterpreted it. For example, there's no reason wizards of legend didn't just figure out some things about chemistry and engineering, and use it under the pretense of magic.
>>
File: 1466849699069.jpg (163 KB, 1058x705) Image search: [Google]
1466849699069.jpg
163 KB, 1058x705
>>345425549
>the Nazi rediscovery of buddhist sex powered spacecrafts episode
>>
File: +3 mental scarring.jpg (33 KB, 450x261) Image search: [Google]
+3 mental scarring.jpg
33 KB, 450x261
>>345422989
>game has katanas
>they're named after real world blacksmiths

>yet another "muramasa"
>>
>>345425616
>For example, there's no reason wizards of legend didn't just figure out some things about chemistry and engineering, and use it under the pretense of magic.
Thank you
That's exactly what I believe happened most of the time. "Wizards" were just the scientists of back in the day. Doesn't help that science was taboo most of time for religious/superstitious reasons, so it gets even more mystified.
>>
File: qvYdmkQ.png (222 KB, 362x408) Image search: [Google]
qvYdmkQ.png
222 KB, 362x408
>>345425854
>i will never be a real wizard
>>
>>345425549
Well the Egyptians had a fucking battery first of all. So they knew about power/electricity/electrical charge.

There's wiring like copper inside the pyramids, as if to transfer electricity.

And there were massive water deposits under it.

So, yea, it's a maybe.
>>
>>345426027
Yes you can. Go to college in the STEM field.
>>
>>345425746
Well looks like I should start watching more of this show then. I only did it because I decided to have a laugh while I ate my lunch. Considering the fucking ANCIENT JEWISH TECHNOLOGY MANA PRODUCING MACHINE gave me a good chuckle.
>>
>>345426039
Their babble on that show can make anything sound coherent because of their production values and so called experts. I'm fine with it producing some kind of power, but not a damn full on hydrogen plant. Especially this fucking section.
I was watching Ancient Aliens while I was eating because I wanted to listen to something funny while I ate. I forgot how ridiculous it could be.
>The ancient Egyptians used their pyramids as a form of an alternating current tower that sends those currents into space, from which a satellite then transfers to places such as Easter Island through transmission Obelisks
>>
>>345425549
ANCIENT
ASTRONAUT
THEORISTS
>>
>This thread

We are saying that Jesus was a real person, not that he really was the son of god. You can believe that he existed without believing he was the son of god.
>>
>>345426112
that's not magic i want to shoot fireballs from my hands by sheer willpower motherfucker
>>
>>345426315
Quiet you. We Ancient Aliens now. Was Jesus in fact an alien Half-Jew that tried to help us ascend?
>>
>>345425306
Because when it comes to texts like this, they try to assert the greatness of their "god" by pointing to this mysticism as proof. This proof is only valid as a sign of greatness if the description is accurate (as in their deity actually did something supernatural). If its something else, then either their text is fallible or their deity is deceitful. Since no believer will ever agree with either of these conditions, all that can be done without shutting down the conversation is to take the text at it's word, and go from there.
>>
>the name of the game is an anagram for an important plot element or big twist
>>
>>345426401
You make me wanna talk about supernatural powers and shit now. What's one of your favorite moments in a religion's text, anon? One of mine is when God pulls an El Shaddai and fucking stops time.
>>
>>345424328
Ha, you think atheists are bad, get a load of nihilists. They somehow manage to be even worse when it comes to thinking their beliefs are objective and want everyone to know about it.
>>
>>345426381
Invent a device that allows you to do so.

It's not impossible, just very very hard.
>>345426287
Well of course it's a TV show, they need to make money by baiting people with exaggerated claims. Just like modern journalism. Plus, it's convenient disinfo in case there actually IS any truth behind it.

Either way, there's more than enough evidence to suggest the ancients knew much more than we give them credit for. That's why I'm not willing to fully dismiss these ideas. Even if they didn't build a full blown hydrogen plant, they could have been TRYING to with their primitive technology and understanding. That's already amazing.

>>345426401
That's only if you're debating with a believer. You can look at the texts for yourself and try to rationalize it with the modern knowledge you have.

So many of the things in those text sound like modern technologies we have, or futuristic technologies we hope to one day conceive. Now we call it "scifi".
>>
>>345426838
>a device
I said by sheer willpower motherfucker
>>
>>345426756
As fun as it is to hate nihilists, you can't tell them that they're wrong.
It's a funny thing really, the notion that nothing matters and that someone would adopt the philosophy really seems to bother people.
>>
>>345424832
This doesn't prove Jesus existed. This just proves that early Christians believed he existed, which isn't exactly surprising. You're retarded.
>>
>>345426923
Ok so then figure that out. You might find that the human body has the function to do it by itself it's just ridiculously difficult.
Even magical wizards in the mystical sense spend near entire lifetimes trying to learn to channel the elements. If it's possible, it's really god damn hard.
>>
>>345424404
What game?
>>
>>345426838
Oh don't worry mate I know what you mean. Mathematically speaking it's fucking hard as hell to build anything the Egyptians and Incans made just with the technology they had at hand. It's marveling.
>>
>>345426480
>game has you enter your name at the start
>its only ever used once at the end to break the fourth wall and ask you to pray for your character
>>
>>345424115
pretty sure there are roman records
>>
>>345424832
>some roman guy rambling
>doesn't even mention jesus

Well you convinced me! How could I ever have doubted?!
>>
>>345427047
It's not a paying job to research how to shoot fireballs through my palm through sheer willpower :(
>>
>>345426923
It's not impossible. Just improbable. There's a difference between the two.
>>
>>345426938
Do you believe that Crispus Attucks existed? For all we know, he could've been a fictional person created by the likes of Samuel Adams and Paul Revere.
>>
>>345426938
>This just proved that they believed in a man that was alive at the same time they were and any references they made to him is just them being Christians
You actually made my mind boggle. Such a silly lad you are. Here's Josephus' passage of James the Just in "Antiquities of the Jews". In the next post of course because it's too long.
>>
File: 1454318190734.jpg (143 KB, 401x1317) Image search: [Google]
1454318190734.jpg
143 KB, 401x1317
those monks were a funny bunch
>>
>And now Caesar, upon hearing the death of Festus, sent Albinus into Judea, as procurator. But the king deprived Joseph of the high priesthood, and bestowed the succession to that dignity on the son of Ananus, who was also himself called Ananus. Now the report goes that this eldest Ananus proved a most fortunate man; for he had five sons who had all performed the office of a high priest to God, and who had himself enjoyed that dignity a long time formerly, which had never happened to any other of our high priests. But this younger Ananus, who, as we have told you already, took the high priesthood, was a bold man in his temper, and very insolent; he was also of the sect of the Sadducees, who are very rigid in judging offenders, above all the rest of the Jews, as we have already observed; when, therefore, Ananus was of this disposition, he thought he had now a proper opportunity. Festus was now dead, and Albinus was but upon the road; so he assembled the sanhedrin of judges, and brought before them the brother of Jesus, who was called Christ, whose name was James, and some others; and when he had formed an accusation against them as breakers of the law, he delivered them to be stoned: but as for those who seemed the most equitable of the citizens, and such as were the most uneasy at the breach of the laws, they disliked what was done; they also sent to the king, desiring him to send to Ananus that he should act so no more, for that what he had already done was not to be justified; nay, some of them went also to meet Albinus, as he was upon his journey from Alexandria, and informed him that it was not lawful for Ananus to assemble a sanhedrin without his consent. Whereupon Albinus complied with what they said, and wrote in anger to Ananus, and threatened that he would bring him to punishment for what he had done; on which king Agrippa took the high priesthood from him, when he had ruled but three months, and made Jesus, the son of Damneus, high priest.
>>
>>345427440
>no human being ever liked writing

Amen
>>
>>345427397
>a man that was alive at the same time
Yeah? Prove it. He doesn't even call him Jesus, he just calls him Christus which means annointed one. All you have is a historian talking about how Christians were being huge cunts.
>>
File: Wien-_Parlament-Tacitus.jpg (583 KB, 1920x2534) Image search: [Google]
Wien-_Parlament-Tacitus.jpg
583 KB, 1920x2534
>>345427168
NOW HOLD ON A SECOND YOU FUCKING DOUBLE NIGGER. DON'T YOU DARE BE A BITCH ASS TO TACITUS. HE'S A GREAT FUCKING HISTORIAN AND I WILL NOT HAVE YOU CAST HIM ASIDE WITHOUT MY RAGE BEING SEEN. GET YOUR FUCKING IGNORANT ASS TO /his/ OR ELSE I WILL FACEFUCK YOU IN THE WAY THAT YOU'VE NEVER FELT BEFORE
>>
>>345426039
>Well the Egyptians had a fucking battery first of all.

There is no particularly compelling evidence of this.
>>
>>345427457
>>345427654
>>
>>345427654
Jesus of Nazareth was called Christus BECAUSE he was believed to be the "Khristós" prophesied in the Hebrew Scriptures.
>>
>>345427786
Many people back then claimed to be the Messiah, mate.
>>
File: level 1 party.jpg (48 KB, 500x352) Image search: [Google]
level 1 party.jpg
48 KB, 500x352
>>345427680
>fantasy games with items named after real world regions
>champagne
>swiss cheese
>>
File: dota2laughingskeletons.png (28 KB, 553x495) Image search: [Google]
dota2laughingskeletons.png
28 KB, 553x495
>>345427397
>50-300 years later
>Same time
>>
>>345427858
Actually the only other instance was of one of the Jewish kings in their wars/revolts with Rome. I hate that I can't remember him from the top of my head, but I think it was Herod Agrippa II. I know it was a person being the second to have the title, so I want to say it was him, but don't quote me on this.
>>
>>345428081
>Jesus
>Jewish King

>Messiah
>Jewish king

>Herod Agrippa II
>Messiah

This is a very large case of "pick one".
>>
>>345424905
back subdidit
>>
File: smugheather.jpg (25 KB, 327x315) Image search: [Google]
smugheather.jpg
25 KB, 327x315
>>345422989
>he has autism
>>
>>345428064
Actually you can get a lot of information that was lost in the 50-100 mark from the finals remnants of available sources. "El Inca" Garcilaso de la Vega famously pinpointed and located old, abandoned, and forgotten villages and towns along with much more information from the people that used to be a part of the Incan Empire. Read his chronicles on it. It's very interesting.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inca_Garcilaso_de_la_Vega
>>
>not believing in Christ is "edgy"
I guess half the world's population are edgy
>>
>>345427858
Anyone who dared to try that got killed, like Jesus.Tthat's called blasphemy and it's a pretty big deal.

Except Jesus fucking came back, proving that he actually was something special.
>>
>>345428212
Mate I'm trying to remember the guy myself. It's actually bothering me a lot. Fucking hell what was that man's name?
>>
>>345428302
This is a "assumption" problem.
1. Why would people be literate?
2. Why would they write anything down?
3. Why anything be lost?
4. What was the literate trend at the time?
I get that you are a modernfag, and think records would be made. And thats why I pity you.

>Garcilaso de la Vega
Isn't even outside of the 50+ year frame. By standards, he is in the 5 year frame. He is litterate, and he wroten down oral tradition.
By those qualifiers, he is in the same class as Asbjornsen and Moe, Brothers Grim and other oralwriters.
Which also means he didn't "document" jack shit, because documentation is something entirely different.
>>
>>345428446
>Except Jesus fucking came back
No he didn't. That's one of the few things that you can say with certainty did not happen.
>>
>>345428754
>>345428754
I'm speaking within context of the story you dolt.
>>
File: download (12).jpg (12 KB, 265x190) Image search: [Google]
download (12).jpg
12 KB, 265x190
>>345428576
>Calling a renowned and well respected chronicler that had those villages EXCAVATED because of his findings a fucking fables writer
Sometimes it's hard to deal with niggers who just can't concede and just use these ill fitting fallacies. Maybe that's why other /his/ goers don't talk about history, religion, and humanities on other boards.
>>
>>345428754
He wasn't dear he was just unconscious as fuck when they tombed him. He was brutal enough to chill out through all the pain and wait till he heasked enough to walk around again, proving he was the ultimate badass that is supposed to be our Messiah

Wonder where he is now, apparently he's still walking around somewhere. Probably has a shitty day job.
>>
>>345428943
>surviving crucifixion

yeah no

Like C.S. Lewis said. You either treat Jesus as legit Messiah or a crazy motherfucker. Trying to make Him (((realistic))) is turbo stupid.
>>
>>345428754
Actually here's an interesting tidbit that's slightly related. Caligula once heard of a man who walked on water and rose from the dead. Since he couldn't rise from the dead he decided to try walking in water. He succeeded in doing so, and news if hiw he did it didn't come out until after his death because he gave orders that if the locals who saw it did tell, their homes would be destroyed along with the whole settlement. How did he do such a magnificent act? He put boats in a line from one cliffside to another cliffside and started walking across the boats.
>>
>>345429073
>(((realistic)))
is this a new meme?
>>
>>345428890
>Calling a renowned and well respected chronicler
The problem here, is that "a well respected chronicler" is just that. He isn't a magic history dude who spoke to the dead.
He was a cool history dude who bothered to write down oral traditions, because the people who was a part of history wasn't dead yet.
He excavated because it was cool, and he could ask for directions.

And that is the problem. He is a " renowned and well respected chronicler". Not your magical bird shit.
And then the problem: The original claim was "There are contemporary sources about Jesus of Nazareth, as The Messiah, in a age where documentation was not common". Basically there isn't anything like that, the documentation only shows it was a age where there was lots of prophets.
>>
>>345427048
Star Ocean 3
>>
>>345428407
>muslims rape kids and goats
>jews believe that non jews should be slaves
>buddhists are autistic robots that punch wood all day
>sikhs built a whole religion about hating muslims
>hindus see no cause for concern in living in streets filled with shit
>atheists are fedora tipping spastics

Given all that it's hardly surprising that some would say not believing in Christ is edgy.
>>
>>345428469
Simon bar Kokhba?
>>
>>345429142
It's a /pol/ meme. Basically antisemitic sarcasm.
>>
>>345429259
Modern Christians are pro-rapefugee cucks who promote the fantasy of absolute egalitarianism. They're a cancer on the west and an embarrassment.
>>
>>345429392
It's actually not. It came from some Stormfront radioshow or online show. And now people use it all the time either ironically and uniroinically. And it just means that the thing inside the parathensis is jewish.
>>
>>345429263
Maybe that was him. Thanks for relaxing my mind thiugh anon.
>>
>>345422989
that pic
>Life is simply unfair
>>
File: snails_2.jpg (21 KB, 500x242) Image search: [Google]
snails_2.jpg
21 KB, 500x242
These are great.
>>
>>345429430
>pro-rapefugee

most of them are sjws and by default sjws are anti-Christian
>>
File: 00b0b_gtO6x4mywR1_600x450.jpg (14 KB, 337x450) Image search: [Google]
00b0b_gtO6x4mywR1_600x450.jpg
14 KB, 337x450
>>345423804
BLACKED
>>
>>345429620
What did medieval folks have against snails?

It also interests me how they were god tier at sculptures but their drawings are total spergs.
>>
>>345425213
Non westerner here. Christianity and the Holocaust only pop up in movies.
>>
File: casuals.png (942 KB, 630x643) Image search: [Google]
casuals.png
942 KB, 630x643
>>345429723
Maybe the snails are a metaphor for the french or something.
>>
File: snails_5.jpg (33 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
snails_5.jpg
33 KB, 400x266
>>345429723
Actually Anon, no one knows why these drawings even exist. Multiple people have done their PhD.s coming up with theories, but none of them have been widely accepted.

As for why their paintings are autistic, you'll have to ask an Art History major on the history of perspective.
>>
>>345429846
So you are from East or South Asia? Because there is more than Europe to the Christan/Islamic world where Jesus is kinda important
>>
>>345429646
>by default sjws are anti-Christian
Not really. Christians were pretty much like today's SJWs if you go back in time a bit. SJWs are culturally Christians. They've adopted their oppression complex, and their obsession with equality, and siding the worst scum of society, while scorning the wealthy and successful in society. They just dropped the religious aspect because they realized religion had lost out in the west.
>>
>>345429940
>They've adopted their oppression complex
The only people self victimising themself are right wingers.
>>
>>345430006

Is this post serious? You must be new here (and by here I mean the internet in general and not just /v/) if you think self-victimization is solely a right wing concept.
>>
>>345427440
>that last one
Funny
>>
>>345430095
Nah, I just live in reality. The whole GOPs platform is literally.
>WHITE MEN ARE THE MOST OPRESSED PART OF OUR SOCIETY
>>
>>345430095
Go back to watching Fox News, grandpa.
>>
File: snails_7.jpg (41 KB, 349x304) Image search: [Google]
snails_7.jpg
41 KB, 349x304
>yfw having to beg for mercy from a giant snail.
>>
File: 1459123662517.jpg (62 KB, 395x363) Image search: [Google]
1459123662517.jpg
62 KB, 395x363
>>345430134
>>345430169
He's right though
>>
>>345429198
I don't see what you're going for personally anon. Tacitus is a viable independent source that shows a Roman perspective on the leader of these Christians, which would be Jesus of Nazarath. Due to the fact that the punishment was also recorded to be handed out by Pontius Pilatus.
>>
>>345427440
>thank god, it will soon be dark
Was he reading some porn and wanted to fap?
>>
>>345430134
Nah, people are just jealous of white men because of how much better they are than everyone else at pretty much everything except a few sports.
>>
>>345429846
Neat. Personally I'm glad to see an anon learning something new.
>>
ITT: fedora tippers and Carl derail the thread
>>
File: 1342248475775.jpg (98 KB, 392x450) Image search: [Google]
1342248475775.jpg
98 KB, 392x450
>>345430298
>yfw thanks to the internet we can laugh at the shitposts of people who died hundreds of years ago.
>>
>>345429723
Snails were literally a meme.
>>
>>345430298
ARE YOU KIDDING ME
>>
File: 1462514717174.jpg (311 KB, 913x1171) Image search: [Google]
1462514717174.jpg
311 KB, 913x1171
>>345430448
WHO /Hiltbolt von Schwangau/ HERE?
>>
File: dark souls.jpg (83 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
dark souls.jpg
83 KB, 500x380
Derpy dragon is still the best.
>>
>>345430545
>he was so based he fucked 2 pussies with a bird on his head.
>>
File: 1466307394318.jpg (119 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1466307394318.jpg
119 KB, 500x375
>>345429723
I wonder if future historians will wonder why people were so obsessed with frogs for a while.
>>
>>345422989
>Lance of Longinus is called the Lance of Kresnik.
>Jesus is Kresnik.
>Instead of being revered as a messiah his entire family and descendants are cursed to be the universe's janitors forever and ever.
>The party has a chance to kill God and end it.
>They don't and fuck off to let the problems keep piling up.
Xillia 2 had such shit endings except for the "bad end". Arguably it's the best one.
>>
>>345422989
The actual names of those artifacts are being translated from their original names into something that gets the point across for you. Atleast that's what I always assumed.
>>
>>345429723
>his family didn't keep records of the snail wars
Hell exists.
>>
>>345422989
Who gives a fuck, it's video games. Get over yourself retard.
>>
File: 1456368197855.png (461 KB, 870x722) Image search: [Google]
1456368197855.png
461 KB, 870x722
>>345424278
>>
File: 1462684047139.jpg (126 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1462684047139.jpg
126 KB, 640x360
>>345430593
Even worse. It's not just any bird, but a swan. His family's crest is A FUCKING SWAN ABD HE STILL GOT THE BITCHES.
>>
File: 359493[1].jpg (24 KB, 300x210) Image search: [Google]
359493[1].jpg
24 KB, 300x210
>game has slow enemies that kill you in one hit
>>
>>345430771
i got a new banner and character for warband.
>>
>>345429935
South East Asian. The level of occultism here is very much Indian/Chinese tier. People would gladly believe in any bullshit but only at their convenience AND if it benefit them at the moment. Does praying to jesus get you better hands in poker? Does he answer your questions immediately? No? Then he's worthless.
>>
>>345430630
One day, what's left of the IPv4 internet will be one massive graveyard of late 20th century and early 21st century shitposting.
>>
if anyone in this thread ACTUALLY believes Jesus was not real, please hang yourself and save us all before you actually have real social responsibilities.

Jesus was certainly a real person. Was he the flesh incarnation of a higher power? I don't know, but let's be honest, probably fucking not. But if you think there was not a preacher named Jesus who impacted the entire Western world, you're a genuine idiot. Jesus is mentioned in the Quran and numerous Roman Records. Every book of the New Testament outside of the 4 gospels are actual letters written only a few centuries max after he died for fucks sake, do you dumbshits know anything?
>>
>>345430546
That entire manuscript, Épître d'Othéa, is full of jaded, disillusioned knights killing derpy monsters.
>>
>all this medieval shitpost art
Keep it coming, anon!
>>
File: 1446551662837.jpg (85 KB, 672x456) Image search: [Google]
1446551662837.jpg
85 KB, 672x456
>>345430942
I got you anon.
>>
File: snails_3.jpg (69 KB, 540x316) Image search: [Google]
snails_3.jpg
69 KB, 540x316
>>345430942
>>
>>345430853
>he was totally real, just look at all this propaganda written several centuries later!
I get what you're trying to say, but the way you put it sounds the very opposite of convincing.
>>
>>345429902
It's not that hard anon.

There obviously used to be giant snails.
>>
File: 1449416567998.jpg (72 KB, 800x490) Image search: [Google]
1449416567998.jpg
72 KB, 800x490
>>345431017
Something about nuns and dick jokes here. I can't remember specifically.
>>
>>345431194
and knights killed them all on a bloody war.
>>
Anyone have the one where the king is peeping in on a dragon fucking his wife? cant seem to find it
>>
>>345423804
>the idea of a "holy grail" wouldn't exist in a universe without Christianity.

You can say that in just about anything in fantasy games.

Why should dragon's exist in a world that doesn't have Earth's mythology?

Why would people use English if England never existed? Like a fuck load of words comes from some concept you won't find in a fantasy world. Titans, Magic, Paladin, Scimitar, Scarf, Emperor and so on and so on.
>>
>>345430853
Crank shots claiming divinity exist everywhere in every eras. Just because those writings mention some conmen doesnt mean they're all the same person. Even with modern tools and administrative systems, we couldnt get the history of the last 100 years or so straight. Politic and religious bodies still use their own brand of history to push their agenda. And yet you say somehow the life of a random dude preaching a cult no one gave a shit about was accurately recorded thousands of years ago?
>>
File: An avarage day on vee..jpg (432 KB, 1105x895) Image search: [Google]
An avarage day on vee..jpg
432 KB, 1105x895
>>345430942
>not superior Japanese fartpost art

Best part is the scroll is called He-Gassen.
>>
File: 1450418406898.jpg (118 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1450418406898.jpg
118 KB, 604x604
>>345431292
>>
File: VitaledaBologna[1].jpg (228 KB, 774x962) Image search: [Google]
VitaledaBologna[1].jpg
228 KB, 774x962
>>
File: 1376467545129.jpg (295 KB, 500x418) Image search: [Google]
1376467545129.jpg
295 KB, 500x418
Oh shit. We postin' medival art?
>>
>>345431527
It's in the thread above.
>>
File: 1450419015187.jpg (183 KB, 600x560) Image search: [Google]
1450419015187.jpg
183 KB, 600x560
>>345431764
You know it my boy.
>>
>>345431803
must have missed it, thanks. Sorry
>>
File: blargfgfgf.jpg (85 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
blargfgfgf.jpg
85 KB, 680x680
itt: /v/ discusses religion
>>
>>345431679
>When the fart comes out just right.
>>
>>345431679
I didn't know deviantart was this old
>>
>>345431549

Not him, but the legend of the Holy Grail itself is of the cup that Christ drank from at the last supper.

If you remove Christ and Christianity from the equation, then the Grail would be a completely different legend. Why call it the Holy Grail at that point?

It would be like having a sword called Excalibur in a setting where there was never an England, King Arthur, Merlin, Knights of the Round Table, etc. You're just using the name for no real purpose.
>>
File: 1376467646944.jpg (213 KB, 428x567) Image search: [Google]
1376467646944.jpg
213 KB, 428x567
>tfw you are getting beat up by two depressed time traveling medieval knights while a crossdressing midget Brian Blessed tries to steal your broken wooden cross while people just watch

Christianity was a mistake.
>>
>>345431149
Reported bitch!
>>
>>345432005
Because people know roughly what the holy grail is and that has an instant status as a hugely important artifact.

You can tell a fuckload about the object without ever explaining what it actual is, and that is one of the best forms of writing.
>>
>>345432032
Is it true that shitposting existed since the beginning of mankind?
>>
>>345431831
>monster girl quest
>>
>>345430546
It looks like a Pokemon
>>
File: meanwhile in sweden.jpg (110 KB, 445x337) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile in sweden.jpg
110 KB, 445x337
>>345432032
You tell me.
>Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!
>Theophilus, don’t perform oral sex on girls against the city wall like a dog
>Chie, I hope your hemorrhoids rub together so much that they hurt worse than when they every have before!
>House of the Centenary; in the latrine near the front door) “Secundus defecated here” three time on one wall.
>>
File: 1376467457421.jpg (394 KB, 780x1198) Image search: [Google]
1376467457421.jpg
394 KB, 780x1198
>implying we are shitposting
>>
>>345432005
>It would be like having a sword called Excalibur in a setting where there was never an England, King Arthur, Merlin, Knights of the Round Table, etc.
b8.
>>
>>345431552
They don't talk about conMEN, they talk about conMAN. And of course it hasn't been properly recorded, even if it had, every denomination would still just cherry pick what they like and pretend that's ALL he said. My argument is that Jesus, the preacher, the person whom Christianity exalts as a deity, whom various religions, ideologies and records acknowledge, lived, died, and most importantly existed.
>>
File: ABANDON THE THREAD NOW.gif (999 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
ABANDON THE THREAD NOW.gif
999 KB, 500x281
>>345432419
D-designated?
>>
File: takato-yamamoto8.jpg (573 KB, 960x1005) Image search: [Google]
takato-yamamoto8.jpg
573 KB, 960x1005
>>345431679
I know I'm cheating by posting Modern Ukiyo-e, but I really do like this one.
>>
>>345432712
>SMT IV
>>
File: 1376467860615.jpg (177 KB, 371x567) Image search: [Google]
1376467860615.jpg
177 KB, 371x567
Remember the times when giants roamed the earth and created a religion?

Good times.
>>
>>345432106
>Because people know roughly what the holy grail is

Because the legend is so widely popular, man.

If you introduce an item called the Holy Grail in a game, leave the player to assume it is actually connected to the story of Christ and the Last Supper, and then explain that the legend behind it is something completely separate from any kind of Christian mythology, it would be jarring. You would be saying "Why the fuck is it called the holy grail?"

I mean it may suck for writers, but the name "The Holy Grail" is effectively reserved.
>>
File: 1376469319867.jpg (168 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1376469319867.jpg
168 KB, 600x800
>>345432791
Granted the giant lead massacres weren't as much fun. But whatchagonnado eh?
>>
File: large.jpg (290 KB, 500x580) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
290 KB, 500x580
>>345432712
I'm guessing this one is supposed to be Amakusa Shirō.
>>
>>345432904
You vastly overestimate what people thing when they hear holy grail.

Most people just thing generic mythical goblet with magic properties and that's about it.
>>
>>345432487

Mind clarifying?
>>
>>345433006
>Most people just thing generic mythical goblet with magic properties and that's about it.

Completely and utterly false, given the proliferation of the Holy Grail legend in popular fiction.

Unless you think absolute shit tons of people have never seen something like Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
>>
>>345433038
Yeah. Sorry about that. I've read your post again and retract my accusation.

I've been awake for 48 hours and thought you were saying that Arthurian legend isn't fiction.
>>
>>345432935
>the "well can't help it" guy about to die.
>>
>>345432791

>manlytearsjoke.jpg
>>
>>345432712
I'd play the fuck out of a game like that

>christian samurais
>>
>>345427062
>Mathematically speaking it's fucking hard as hell to build anything the Egyptians and Incans

It's not mathematically hard at all, it's PHYSICALLY demanding as fuck though. Very labour intensive.
>>
>>345424115
There are enough independent sources talking about jesus that historians agree that he actually existed.

Also you can clearly tell where the story has been altered to make the historcial jesus fit the biblical narrative. Shit like Jesus of Nazareth being born in Bethlehem. Clearly proves the historical Jesus was from Nazareth but gospel writers would have much rather had him born in Bethlehem so he fits the prophecy. If Jesus was fictional they would have just said he was from Bethlehem to begin with.
>>
>>345433378
>Arthurian legend isn't fiction.

I wish.
>>
>>345432513
What you are thinking is a theologian's way. The bible is fictional. You cannot say "This guy match the fictional description of our son of god. He must be the factual son of god." Theology goes nowhere.

Scientifically you cannot prove his existence either. For many hundreds years in its hay day, Christianity "canon" constantly evolved, much like fairy tales (because it is). What form of Christianity they practiced back then is very likely not what we do to day. That's why Jesus is a Jews and we are Catholic. All this stuff influenced and bastardized the factual, recorded history of it. To the point where it's impossible now to determine exactly whether he was was real or just an imagined figure.

I'm not saying that I believe he doesn't exist. I want to point out that it's impossible to tell whether he existed at all.
>>
File: (WAKE ME UP).png (789 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
(WAKE ME UP).png
789 KB, 1280x720
WHAT'S WRONG WITH SNAILS

FUCKING MEDIEVALS
>>
>>345432712
Looks like junji ito art
>>
>>345430298
>grab your homies and let's go
>>
>>345433895
The faces don't look weird enough.
>>
File: 1466665417735.png (278 KB, 428x402) Image search: [Google]
1466665417735.png
278 KB, 428x402
>>345433865

i'd really appreciate if someone had a shaking gif version of this
>>
File: tyrone.jpg (51 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
tyrone.jpg
51 KB, 620x670
>>345433865

>people ITT still haven't realized they are historically accurate depictions of frenchmen
>>
>>345430546
Why does he look like he has given up on life?
>>
File: Punished 'Venom' Christ.jpg (189 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Punished 'Venom' Christ.jpg
189 KB, 1600x1200
>>
File: 1466008074281.jpg (189 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1466008074281.jpg
189 KB, 1462x1462
>>345435972
>>
>>345432005
>England
>>
>>345431017
Saved as "console_wars.jpg", thanks anon!
>>
>>345433378
Maybe you should go to sleep instead of shitposting on /v/
>>
Undead = Evil
>>
File: Magical Robot Prophecy.jpg (87 KB, 843x471) Image search: [Google]
Magical Robot Prophecy.jpg
87 KB, 843x471
>completely unexplained prophecies
>especially in settings where prophecies couldn't possibly exist
>>
>>345430630
Only if there is a mass extinction of IvP4 material.
Currently, there is enough documented meta Pepe discussions for there to be a clear indication of WHAT Pepe is.

>>345430325
Tacitus documents there is:
1. A general Jewish unrest
2. Jews want a new prophet/messiah
3. There is people trying to be Prophet/Messiah
4. There was cases where Romans decided to dick around to prevent further Jewish separation or unrest

What isn't documented is:
1. Jesus of Nazareth himself
2. If early Christianity merged severeal Messiah figures and prophets into Jesus Christs attributes and deeds
The latter is a field of debate, which could not be tread upon before early 1900s.
>>
>>345432005
>You're just using the name for no real purpose.
Its just a fucking shame its so common.
Then again thats 95% of Japanese/Western references, including RL boat names
>>
>>345437352
This is something I've never understood, especially if the undead are aware of their past life.

If I died and was resurrected, why would I immediately become a dickass who kills people? If anything i'd be over the moon.
>>
File: 1467108113275.png (23 KB, 218x316) Image search: [Google]
1467108113275.png
23 KB, 218x316
>game is set in a fantasy world with its own name
>person is surprised
>"What on earth?"
>>
>>345422989
>>345423871
>>345428009
>>345429620
>>345429902
>>345430187
>>345430771
>>345431050
>>345431017
Why are they all fighting snails

>>345431831
>"a weird hairy dragin with feathered wings is fine too"
>>
File: 1463737510834.png (2 KB, 131x151) Image search: [Google]
1463737510834.png
2 KB, 131x151
>>345439876
>game is set in the netherworld
>demons keep saying "I'll see you in hell" even though they're already in hell
>>
>>345433865
if it weren't for our boys killing all the giant man-eating snails back in the day, you'd hate them too you know.
>>
>>345439876
>they all speak English
>>
>>345439751

Vampires tend to be evil because they're predators who view sentient beings as prey.

Liches tend to have been ruthless and merciless in their quest for immortality, killing anyone who got in their way and sacrificing the innocent for selfish goals.

The raising of the undead by a necromancer is seen as an evil act because you are using the remains of others to do with as you please, often against the wishes of society in general.

This isn't a terribly complicated question, anon.
>>
File: tumblr_n9n9i0ehKn1r51oypo1_500.gif (417 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9n9i0ehKn1r51oypo1_500.gif
417 KB, 450x450
>>345432935
>"I shall dash infants against the stones"
>>
>>345439876
>Hey Einstein I'm on your side!
>>
>>345440071
>Could you repeat that in English?
>>
File: memedog.jpg (77 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
memedog.jpg
77 KB, 640x480
>>345439876
>Xenoblade Chronicles
>mfw "What on Bionis was that?"
>>
File: welp.png (52 KB, 258x169) Image search: [Google]
welp.png
52 KB, 258x169
>>345433420
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG_gP0XfIQA
>>
File: 1467264218153.jpg (123 KB, 537x536) Image search: [Google]
1467264218153.jpg
123 KB, 537x536
>>
>>345424278
The thing is: Pythagoras was mathematician. Jesus was claimed to be a goofy man with magical powers. Why would someone give credits of his work to 'Pythagoras'?
>>
File: 1467291328383.jpg (38 KB, 465x400) Image search: [Google]
1467291328383.jpg
38 KB, 465x400
>>
>>345424107
There seems to be a lot of scholarship on it, but it seems weird that there is a consensus when there's so few non-Christian sources. I think this just proves historians are memers.
>>
File: 1456952993887.png (738 KB, 584x600) Image search: [Google]
1456952993887.png
738 KB, 584x600
>>345441132
>>
>>345422989
>storm base to rescue X
>X has been moved to another base
>storm another base
>X gets captured in from of you and taken elsewhere
>etc

Fucking Borderlands pulled this shit all the time.
>>
>>345439972
So their descendants would know a life free of vicious snails
>>
File: what the fuck is this.jpg (11 KB, 594x499) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck is this.jpg
11 KB, 594x499
>>345439972
it was just the medieval version of this
>>
File: 1466588549446.jpg (269 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
1466588549446.jpg
269 KB, 728x546
Take this thread as an example as to why you never mention religion in /v/
>>
>>345427457
~A Fan Fiction by Anon
>>
File: vapeman352.png (152 KB, 526x493) Image search: [Google]
vapeman352.png
152 KB, 526x493
>>345442154
>>
>>345441965

>/v/ is so full of enlightened individuals that they get triggered by the mere fact that jesus was a historical figure

wew laddio
>>
File: aVQX7Kd_700b.jpg (66 KB, 526x701) Image search: [Google]
aVQX7Kd_700b.jpg
66 KB, 526x701
>>
>>345442492
here's your (you)
>>
>>345442370
Give 38 contempary non-Christian sources that discuss Jesus of Nazareth. No? Haha didn't think so
>>
File: 1437085582668.png (922 KB, 900x1000) Image search: [Google]
1437085582668.png
922 KB, 900x1000
>>345441965
>Never mention religion anywhere
ftfy,
It literally always causes a shitstorm of faggots to fight, and it's not even funny. It's just:
>HURR DURR, MAGICAL SKY DADDY IS NOT REAL, HERE'S THIS ONE PASSAGE I GLANCED AT THAT MAKES YOU LOOK BAD
>LMAO, FEDORA HAT, ATHEIST KEKS LITERALLY BELIEVE THINGS JUST HAPPENED
>URR DURR FLYING SPAGHETTI MEME, ANYONE WHO'S SMART BELIEVES WHAT I BELIEVE ONLY BECAUSE U CANT PROVE, MUH BURDEN OF PROOF MS PAINT COMICS
>CATHOLICS>PROTESTANT KEKS
Every time, fuck you guys. /pol/ race and gender shitflinging is so much more fun.
>>
>>345442492
Thank's 9gag, you truly are the light in the darkness that is Christian ignorance ;-)
>>
>>345442492
>black man
>mapping a genome
lol
>>
>>345439972
It's open for debate. there isn't really a consensus.

My Medieval History lecturer has suggested that I do my dissertation on the topic. He told me about a couple of the theories he's read.

There's a lot of shit ranging from
>Snails representative of sin
>Snails specifically slothful and greedy
>Snails are garden pests that eat through crops, in a time when agriculture was majorly suffering what seems like a mundane silly animal to be afraid of for us could have been a sign that you were about to starve and your crops were fucked.
>Snails are insulting stand-ins for the "enemy"
>>
>>345442783
maybe snails were just fun to draw
>>
>>345442619
On top of that, look at /his/. You can clearly see & Humanities was a mistake.
>That one fag who barges into religion thread to make sure everyone knows that religion is not logical
>>
>>345442817
maybe, they clearly have some importance or cultural meaning that got lost along the way or they'd not be so prevalent.

In a lot of books of the period they appear everywhere, usually being "fought" by knights as you can see in this thread.
>>
>year 1000
>lol give me a proof that god exists
>Earth is in the center of the world, only the god could create something so perfect. ALSO BURN YOU FUCKING HERETIC
>year 1500
>lol give me a proof that god exists
>Sun is in the center of the world, also only the god could create all this shit. ALSO BURN YOU FUCKING HERETIC
>year 2016
>everyone knows how everything came to be
>we still don't know what caused the Big Bang
>WOW THE WORLD DIDN'T JUST HAPPEN ALSO I-I BET YOU HAVE A FEDORA!
>>
>>345442783
do they ever show knights doing those sort of things with other allegories? all of those things sound really weird to me.

surely demons are better and more impressive representations of sin.
surely knights aren't ever really associated with agriculture
surely they could just show knights stabbing the usual arab and french guys as they do in countless other examples
>>
>>345443010
>implying we'll ever know what caused the thing that created the thing that caused the Big Bang etc.
>implying things just happened
>implying we even exist
Face it fag, there had originally be an effect without a cause to make us. Nothing exists.
>>
>>345423945
The (secular) reasoning amounts to
>Early Christians existed
>the cult probably didn't spring up from nowhere
>their leader wasn't dead very long, him existing is the most likely explanation
The most likely explanation is that Jesus existed in some capacity. When you start to get into the details of his life, that's when the faggotry begins.
>>
File: 2complex4u.png (505 KB, 500x678) Image search: [Google]
2complex4u.png
505 KB, 500x678
>>345439972
>Why are they all fighting snails
They knew the horrors. A single snail could make the world go extinct.
>>
>>345443081
You see you're looking at it through a modern perspective.

If we look at Europe at the time these types of illustrated manuscripts were becoming popular. where you've got mass famine across northern and central europe, black plague and schisms in the church.

You're talking about a time in which people believed medicine should be taken based on star-signs and based around the four humours.

Fighting arabs was a distant thought due to the fact that in answer to one of your questions knights often aided in agricultural work, especially those that were merely local in renown or poor, not many could just wander the lands and fight justice or whatever bullshit ideals you can think of.

Knights helped farm, helped hunt etc. they're not a secular order, they were heavily involved in most aspects of medieval life, Particularly during Famine or peacetime the only thing seperating a low income knight from a serf is that a serf could at least have a reliable food distribution from their lord of the manor assuming he wasn't incompetent whereas many knights had to rely on their own poor land plots amongst other things.

from modern eyes feudalism is archaic and oppressive and to be fair it's true, but its important to remember that it served a purpose and kept the poorest alive so long as they worked for their lord
>>
>>345443740
so to illustrate to illiterate yokels, you draw snails? do you think stupid country folk are any different now than they were then?
>>
>>345424115
>We don't know, there are no primary, contemporary sources mentioning Jesus

Except there are and you are a fucking retard
>>
>>345444004
which ones
>>
>>345443801
Again you're not seeing it in context of the time.

It's not poor illiterate yokels. Books and manuscripts aren't widely produced things you can buy at market for cheap, they're not for poor landworkers.

They're for the prestigious aristocracy and scientists and philosophers of the time (the church).

But a snail is a sign that meant enough to the highest echelons of society through to the writers and artists of these manuscripts. Almost everyone in england and france felt something about snails that made them antagonistic, if you look at the most basic thing of all in that snails are creatures that are garden pests and eat crops and produce then it doesn't seem so unlikely that at a time when famine and agriculture was so important that if you're harvest failed or underperformed you were fucked and risk starvation it seems likely that they're popularly considered a bad thing that needed to be "fought" and had significance attached to their form because of this
>>
>>345444079
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sources_for_the_historicity_of_Jesus
>>
>>345427168
>Literally mentions him halfway through the text
>Mention his persecution under Pilate

Funny how tippers can't even fucking read despite how enlightened they claim to be.
>>
>>345444232
Thats pretty stupid reasoning. I find actual giant snails invading more likely.
>>
>>345444518
Ironically tippers don't read sourced material and just rely on the accounts of other writers to form their opinions for them :3
>>
>>345444662
and I doubt you've gone to seminary college
>>
>>345429709
>not WYRMED
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 97

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.