[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like Black Female Ninja?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: TEKKEN7_MASTER RAVEN.jpg (247 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
TEKKEN7_MASTER RAVEN.jpg
247 KB, 1920x1080
Do you like Black Female Ninja?
>>
>>345409048
I swear Tekken has the shittiest and most overly designed new characters in modern fighters.
>>
>>345409048
the Black Male Ninja was miles better.
>>
>>345409048
I'd play as a black ninja if the costume design wasn't morbidly retarded.

The idea is to fucking blend in, what don't people get about that
>>
>>345409048
You can't call it feminist propaganda when she has giant tits and a sexy outfit. Now if she was ugly like that bitch in uncharted 4 it'd be different
>>
>>345409048

I would like to put my penis in her if that's what you mean.
>>
>>345412502
It's still feminist propaganda, it's just for the "sex-positive" camp as opposed to the "attractive women in media literally kill women" camp. Slightly more logically consistent bunch, but it sucks that the old raven is gone. Probably should have just made a new cool female character instead of replacing an old male one with the same moveset for no reason other than progressive points desu
>>
File: latest[2].jpg (108 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].jpg
108 KB, 750x1000
>>345409048
it's not shinobu, so no
>>
>>345413061
At least they replaced the black guy
>>
OH LETS BREAK IT DOWN
>>
Why did Raven transition? Why did bruce transition?
>>
First year in and Markman already fucked Bruce and Raven over.

He needs to get fired.
>>
File: Lars-tekken7-render-official.png (2 MB, 1310x1472) Image search: [Google]
Lars-tekken7-render-official.png
2 MB, 1310x1472
>>345409585
No they are great and very subtle.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.