[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ctrl+F Archive No Zeno Clash Thrend. [spoiler] Get in here you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: ZenoClash.jpg (276 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ZenoClash.jpg
276 KB, 1920x1080
Was Zeno Clash 2's coop enjoyable, do you think it will make a return in 3 (maybe even up to 4 player coop)?
What do you think will happen in 3s story?
>>
>>345408195
So should I play this or Resident Evil 4 when i finally finish The Witcher 3?
>>
Well fuck
>>
>>345408301
Zeno Clash 1 or 2?
>>
>>345409219
>>
was a new one announced or do you have an insane expectation that there should be a thread at all times?

anyways I only ever got to play the first one. neat game but felt like a half thought out idea
>>
>>345408195
I recently finished 2, i love both of them, they are very different games aside of the meele focused combat, the ending was a complete WTF
>>
>>345409868
One isn't very long, and if you enjoy first person fist fights i would say go for it. The punches in the game feel like they have some real impact.
>>
File: image.jpg (397 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
397 KB, 900x1200
Is becoming a Corwid the ultimate redpill?
>>
>>345410070
Zeno Clash is rarely brought up on /v/. It's one of those games that get brought up in different thrends but never really gets it's own dedicated thrend.
Yeah i would agree with you one the second statement but after playing 2 it really all comes together.
>>
>>345411131
Never seen that image before where did you find that?
>>
File: image.jpg (905 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
905 KB, 1536x2048
>>345411535
I just looked up "Zeno Clash Corwid of the Free" on google images and it was a little ways down. It seems these images were made give info about different characters and factions in the game
>>
Why did they fall for the open world meme in the second one?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.