[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I never have had my girlfriend call a game I play stupid. She
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
I never have had my girlfriend call a game I play stupid.

She is like 7 fold hotter than me.

She really getting irritated when we need to detour to catch XY or Z.

Not sure what to do.

I dont want to lose her but I love this game. It was my childhood dream come to life.
>>
>>345407682

dump her

bitches ain't shit
>>
File: 1453168114429.gif (1 MB, 336x328) Image search: [Google]
1453168114429.gif
1 MB, 336x328
>>345407682
>>
>>345407682
try to get her to play it.

If that doesn't work, you have to just not play it when you have gf time.
>>
You are a fucking retard if you lose your girl over pokemon go.

And I'm a virgin.
>>
>>345407682
Stop detouring faggot. You can still catch your poke men but just don't go out of your way for it.
>>
I'll take normalfag problems for 500
>>
shiny pidgey.jpg
>>
>>345407682
Get her a black buck so she'll be satisfied while you play Pokemon to your heart's content.
>>
>>345407682
Just drop the fucking game while you're around her
>>
>>345407682
Stop liking this shitty freemium outsourced game you faggot
>>
>>345407682
You need to not do it when you're with her. She is more important. You should know that. If she isn't, and there is actual conflict within you over which of the two is more important, dump her immediately. One of you is doing something wrong and the relationship is damaging.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.