[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's 2016 and Nadine Ross is still a shit character.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: NadineRoss-Uncharted4-Render.jpg (877 KB, 1920x2025) Image search: [Google]
NadineRoss-Uncharted4-Render.jpg
877 KB, 1920x2025
It's 2016 and Nadine Ross is still a shit character.

Here's a professional screenwriter making the point for me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6b79OQk9B8

>Nadine is established as an indestructible villain.
>She fucks you up at every turn.
>In the last 15 minutes she becomes good because STRONG FEMALE CHARACTER.
>The real villain is actually guy who has been set up as a pussy throughout the entire game.

She should have been the final boss you kill.
>>
>>345389608
No one has been defending her.
>>
>starts thread
>doesn't post what game it is and acts like everyone automatically knows
gj m8
>>
>>345390261
>filename
>>
>>345390261
ON THE PICTURE
>>
>>345389608
>Here's a professional screenwriter making the point for me:

Max Landis is a mentally ill weirdo but man he knows his shit.
>>
More annoyed that she get's voiced by a white girl while still getting diversity points.
>>
File: diversity.png (771 KB, 1143x1099) Image search: [Google]
diversity.png
771 KB, 1143x1099
NEVER FORGET.
>>
>>345391096
why even get mad though?

white people still get paid in the end.
>>
>>345389608
Always been conflicted with Landis, he's one of those few social justice like twats that I usually despise, but at the same time he hasn't let it kill his brain cells. And once again he's right, but I hate his face, fuck.

Nadine is such a shit character it made me legit angry over her writing. It's so painfully obvious why the devs shoved her in and the real reason why shes there. Not a character, just a statement. Which seems to be the fate of most black characters in games nowadays, especially among devs that think "diversity" is more important than gameplay in a video game. Everything has to be fucking political. I also hold no hope for that new Mafia either because of this.

It's hilarious that the idea of becoming more diverse is using blacks are tools to shove your agenda down peoples throats rather than being well written characters with actual humanity.
>>
>>345390261
>Video literally says Uncharted 4
>Filename says Uncharted 4
>Fucking logo in the picture says Uncharted 4
Kill yourself
>>
>>345390261

>let me go ahead and post in a thread about a character that I've never heard of from a game I've never played

Kill yourself.
>>
>>345389608
She is a shit character but i'd hit it though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.