[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These are underrated gems. If you're looking for fun platformers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 500x233) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 500x233
These are underrated gems.

If you're looking for fun platformers that aren't your typical mainstream characters these are fantastic.
>>
>>345382367
They're only fun if your in elementary school.
>>
>>345382367
I hear pacifist runs are very hard in these games.
>>
Yea if you're 12
>>
>>345383532
Nah. Replayed ty a few months back and just started bush rescue. Very fun and highly under appreciated platformers. Sure, if you're in it for the "story" then you won't find anything redeemable here if you're over the age of 10. Luckily you can skip cutscenes and just play the game. And at its core it's simply fun.
>>
>>345382367
Only played the 1st one, I didn't know there were sequels.
>>
>>345383741
Some of the mini games might be enjoyable as well as the exploration but screw trying to collect everything.
>>
>>345383982
I'm a collection enthusiast myself so I love trying to find everything in these games. And the vast variety of boomerangs you unlock/buy keep the game engaging and fresh.
>>
>>345383958
This trilogy basically took the Jak and Daxter route. Standardized platformer for the first game, and then the sequels turn open world mission based with more of an enthesis on vehicles/mech suits. Still the same game at its core.
>>
>>345382367
I loved these games. Nobody talks about them here, fuck em. The first one was great, but I always played the second one. Damn, I remember riding that buggy thing and going to this part where I think there was a tree. And I'd get to the top of the treehouse and just glide from there all the time. My friend got the third one and he gave it to me. It was weird but it was okay. Should have given you more combos or something.
>>
Rather play Jak or Ratchet.
>>
>>345382367
Only the first one is an UG. It had beautiful levels that actually look like Australia going for it.

The sequels are NOTHING special.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.