[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all these anons waiting for Blizz to announce vanilla servers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: kronos.jpg (14 KB, 607x170) Image search: [Google]
kronos.jpg
14 KB, 607x170
>all these anons waiting for Blizz to announce vanilla servers at blizzcon

>not just playing on Kronos, a private server with nearly as many users as nost and located in Russia, where Blizzard has no jurisdiction.

Explain yourselves.
>>
>willingly playing a Russian server
Lmao @ your life.
>>
Got to level 20
The bugs and shit community were just too god awful
>no where near nost pop
>bugged out the fucking ass
>horde with alliance mounts
>purchased characters
>>
File: 123123123.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
123123123.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
what happened to all the nostcucks and their petition? I thought they had nilla servers confirmed like 3 months ago
>>
Are there good bots for vanilla?
>>
>>345375320
It will be announced at Blizzcon, if not, we march.

And Kronos is shit for the bugs, pay to win bullshit they have going on.
>>
Why do you even bother? The thing that made vanilla good was the sense of community which in turn was rooted to the game being new and having the first wave of dedicated players. You don't find that now, you find cheap people and other people who "love vanilla" just like you but that are spoiled of its content. It's not a new wave of people it's old people trying to relive the old days falling into a downward spyral of stagnation. The force that made great the cooperation was the ingenuity of the players and their avaibility for adventures which now can be no longer since you are all actively trying to relive the adventure by definition you can't live it because you are trapped in expectations. Wait for another game or stop trying because the good old days only exist in the past.
>>
File: 1448838524356.gif (498 KB, 255x235) Image search: [Google]
1448838524356.gif
498 KB, 255x235
>>345377458
>if not we march
>>
>>345377479
The community driven game is dead because of cross server EVERYTHING dude.
Servers are practically pointless these days.
>>
File: WoW 2016-07-14 13-57-22-182.jpg (472 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
WoW 2016-07-14 13-57-22-182.jpg
472 KB, 1360x768
>get stuck in combat every 5 minutes
>when you're about to take fall damage that would kill you you have a 50/50 chance to get kicked from the server
>mobs constantly levitating in the air
>quest item drop rates STILL not fixed
3/4 of these issues appeared when I rerolled on kronos 2 after a long break and weren't present on kronos 1
why did everyone jump ship on a broken realm? did the 1st one get broken too?
>>
I would rather play the best expansion WOTLK
>>
>>345377696
Don't underestimate the addictive properties of Vanilla wow dude. Some people can't let go.
>>
>>345377863
LMAO kids might aswell play on fucking peenix if this is your server.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.