[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do people have against this game? I'd like to hear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: undertale.png (99 KB, 1379x457) Image search: [Google]
undertale.png
99 KB, 1379x457
What do people have against this game?

I'd like to hear y'alls issues with it. I quite liked it for the most part. But I've heard a lot of hate directed at it.

Tell me what you don't like about it, without bringing up its horrible, disgusting fanbase.

I think it's cute, relatively clever despite it's cheesiness, has more heart than most games, and isn't trying too hard (mostly). It's just goofy and fun, sometimes thats nice.
>>
>>345371740
Fuck off undershill.
>>
Stop beating this dead horse. We really don't need this same thread every day almost a year after it came out.
>>
>>345371740
>Game inspired by Earthbound
>Does not strattle legs when stationary.

Dropped.
>>
>no challenge other than sans fight
>cancerous fanbase that overhypes the game
>short with little replayability
>>
>>345372436
-agreed
-agreed but thats not the games fault
-I'm okay with that since I only shelled out 7 clams
>>
>>345371740
Characters were mostly trash, thus completly destroying the story. But other than that it was fun
>>
>>345372278
>strattle

???
>>
>>345371740

Tumblr started liking it so the newfags of /v/ that are trying to fit in decided they must hate it, despite the fact that the majority here was sucking the game's dick when it came out.
>>
>>345371740
>Lots of wacky anime and internet references.
>No challenge
>Humour is hit or miss
>Ugly
Now you say "without bringing the fanbase", well thats kind of hard because we had Undertale threads for days and then threads like this to no end "Why do you hate Undertale?". Everyone is tired of this shit at this point really.
>>
>>345373061
Aka the only people who backed the kikestarter
>>
>>345372859
it is the games fault, it is made to appeal to tumblrfags and homeshit fans
just in the same regard it's anthony burch (and other cuck writers for gearbox's) fault it's written to be popular with le epic reddit memers
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.