[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Pokemon Go save Nintendo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 78976858558585.png (11 KB, 632x432) Image search: [Google]
78976858558585.png
11 KB, 632x432
The shares are going up, paco's
>>
>>345367063
>save nintendo
They knew exactly what they were doing.
>turned their stock to shit.
>bought them back for spare change
>release all their good shit at once
>stock skyrocket.

Japan business is all stocks. Insider trading does not effect them the same as it does here.
>>
>>345367063
maybe lol

idk :3
>>
once the hype is over and everyone realizes its not actually the "savior of nintendo" the stocks will equalize

personally if I had any nintendo stock I'd be selling all of it right now
>>
>>345368049
I give it a week to peak.
>>
You can't save a company that has an operating budget prepared for the next 30 years.
>>
>>>/biz/
>>
>>345368278
The original pokemon hype lasted around 3 years. This looks bigger and it hasn't even been released in half of the world. They can throw some small updates from time to time and make real world events.

This thing it's nowhere near ending. Casual stuff lives forever. Just ask how many people still play Wii games out there.
>>
If they keep updating the game it's going nowhere. Go is actually a lot of fun. Just insane that it turned out as well as it did, even with it not being stable. The absolute madmen did it.
>>
>>345368590
I know. But it's still nice to see that they're doing much better nonetheless. I'm just hoping this doesn't effect their main IPs all that much
>>
>>345367063
it will even out and then most likely dive when the nx comes out and bombs. Nintendo really need to capitalize on the increased pokemon exposure, tons of people who couldn't give a shit about pokemon suddenly interested and GO can only make them so much money since they only get 31% of it's profits
>>
i think they need 2 seperate modes. The collection mode which is what we have now, you toss balls at pokemon and you catch them.

And another mode where you start with only your starter, and can only catch pokemon by fighting them with the traditional pokemon battle system. Pokemon caught this way could be used in your battlemode group and would be stronger than if you'd caught them in collection mode. You can also battle your collected pokemon so that you can access them in your battle mode group, that way you dont Have to go out and refind all the pokemon again, you just need to build a team strong enough to take on the ones you've already caught and then fight those ones to be able to use them again in battlemode.
>>
>>345367727
r u qt?
>>
File: 39748632894.jpg (26 KB, 447x384) Image search: [Google]
39748632894.jpg
26 KB, 447x384
Shareholders are Jews obsessed with the mobile bubble and want every company to jump on it
Sure, Nintendo's in positive light now and it's brand is getting a lot of attention but it's all based around a free downloadable phone app, it won't save the NX and will lead to Nintendo leaving the console market entirely if and when the NX bombs
>>
File: HELP ME.jpg (474 KB, 601x1285) Image search: [Google]
HELP ME.jpg
474 KB, 601x1285
>>345367063

DELETE THIS
>>
File: 1440808970907.jpg (98 KB, 378x485) Image search: [Google]
1440808970907.jpg
98 KB, 378x485
>>345368049
wait a month after a worldwide release, then sell
>>
>>345369706
>And another mode where you start with only your starter, and can only catch pokemon by fighting them with the traditional pokemon battle system
>traditional pokemon battle system
This will never happen, it would make sun/moon irrelevant
>>
>>345368924
Today's audience is ADHD as fuck and usually prefers instant validation, hunting creatures by walking around watching footprints drop from 3 to 1 over the course of ten minutes is the total opposite of the current consumer engagement model.

Im not sure how it's even popular to start with, let alone how long it'll last.
>>
>>345367063
And when investors realize that nintendo only sees a whopping 10% of profits from it their stock will go back to being trash.
>>
File: ITS NOT FAIR.jpg (87 KB, 1026x722) Image search: [Google]
ITS NOT FAIR.jpg
87 KB, 1026x722
Why wont our fanbase leave their houses and basements. IT AINT FAIR.
>>
>>345367063
I think it's about time /v/ apologizes to Nintendo here.
>>
>>345367540
Is that why pokemon X/Y and ORAS was so lackluster?
Does this mean Sun/Moon will actually be pretty sweet?
>>
>>345370891
right but at this point the amount of money nintendo has made and stands to make from this game could pay for 5 generations worth of pokemon.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.