[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you have such shit taste, /v/? This game is going to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: gameofthedecade.jpg (111 KB, 577x540) Image search: [Google]
gameofthedecade.jpg
111 KB, 577x540
Why do you have such shit taste, /v/? This game is going to be the next Skyrim, or Ocarina of Time. Just you wait.
>>
Spore 2.0
>>
>>345358384
>This game is going to be the next Skyrim, or Ocarina of Time
That's a strange way of saying Spore.
>>
File: 8d0.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
8d0.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
>>345358384
>>
>>345358384
nu males?
>>
>>345358384
Skyrim was shit and Ocarina didn't hold up with the times.
>>
File: bvDgEtK.jpg (666 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bvDgEtK.jpg
666 KB, 1920x1080
>>345358552
Spore was overhyped as shit, it was advertised everywhere and the development footage was so different from the final result. This game is nothing like that.
>>
Is there a mental disorder that makes people think that just because some are excited for something, they have to go ultra-contrarian and shit on it constantly?
Whatever it is, I feel /v/ suffers from it.
>>
File: 1466300685300.jpg (52 KB, 960x930) Image search: [Google]
1466300685300.jpg
52 KB, 960x930
Jesus christ, look at all those nu-male hipster cucks.

Is there ANY developer studios that aren't full of nu-males or SJWs in the western world?
>>
>>345358384
>skyrim
garbage
>oot
garbage
For once, I think OP is right.
>>
>>345358825

maybe we are just getting tired of people getting excited and letting themselves hyped for procedurally generated shit, unironically and seriously believeing it will have any kind of value, and then they would all flock here crying how bad the game actually is

the future in this case is so painfully obvious, you don't even need to be a jaded neckbeard to see it, the only reason to post anything positive about this game is if you are a marketer
>>
>>345358384
>This game is going to be the next Skyrim, or Ocarina of Time

What do you mean by that?
>>
>>345358967
>>345358725
Love this meme.

Let's see if you can actually explain what about them triggers your autism so hard. If it's just the beard and glasses then you're officially retarded.
>>
Can anyone edit the OP to have the disc show "Nu-Male's Sky"?
>>
>>345358384
the psycho dev in the front literally has to be executed
have you seen his interviews? especially the one where her shoves his fugly bare feet into the camera?
disgusting subhuman piece of shit
>>
>>345359193
People can be hyped for whatever they want. If we sat down in a room and went over movies, games, and whatever else, I garuntee we'd both have favorites that's the other would think is shit.

You're just being a dick online for self esteem points I assume. I refuse to believe you genuinely care about people showing excitement for a game you don't think will be good.
>>
I'm going to buy the PS4 and PC version just to piss off /v/
>>
>>345359248
its just a meme bro, /v/ is mainly for shitposting so don't take it all so seriously
>>
>>345359425
wow you sure got me, you threw 120+ dollars at shit

how am i going to sleep tonight
>>
>>345358821
It might not be as hyped but the latter has yet to be seen.
>>
>>345359506
>how am i going to sleep tonight

Alone with your hand wrapped around your dick
>>
>>345359251
Yeah that would be h*lla-epic.
>>
>>345359193
This honestly. I'm not even a jaded /v/irgin or anything and I can see this one coming from a mile away. The game will be neat for a little bit and then people will quickly get bored of it. It will be mostly forgotten by this time next year I'd wager.

Of course that's just a theory. . .
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.