[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The 30th anniversary is next year What do you think they have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Final_Fantasy_logo.jpg (413 KB, 2510x1079) Image search: [Google]
Final_Fantasy_logo.jpg
413 KB, 2510x1079
The 30th anniversary is next year

What do you think they have planned?
>>
A constant deluge of games with the FF name are announced every year, plus XV is finally coming out after years in development hell.

Is that not enough for you greedy faggots. Why does one of the most massive and omnipresent franchises need to do a special event for its anniversary.
>>
>>345352375
A fucking decent WOL figurine, the others that exists are horripilendous.
>>
>>345353167
Chill, companies like this tend to do something for big anniversaries
>>345353320
Has the right idea, something like a limited edition figure would be fine
>>
>>345352375
Shitty mobile remakes.
>>
a special event in xiv

maybe some kind of final fantasy collection box set that includes all the mainline games
>>
>>345354415
>some kind of final fantasy collection box set that includes all the mainline games
Would they just put the mobile ports into it though? If they did the PSP/GBA versions I would purchase it
>>
>>345352375
I really want to see the return of the job system. That shit was awesome in FF5.
>>
>>345354629
I think it'd be the PSP ports of 1-4, the GBA version of 5 + 6, the PS1 versions of 7+8+9 (because the remastered version of 7 would still be really new), 10+10-2 HD, 12 HD, 13, and 15.

It'd be awkward for 11 and 14, because one is only on PC and the other isn't on Xbox.
>>
>>345355154
If they did exactly those versions I'd buy it, but would they really do XII Zodiac Age so soon after its release?
>>
>>345355596
I'd see them having everything up until 10, then 13 in the main collection. With that you can buy it bundled with 12 HD and/or 15. It wouldn't make sense for them to toss two of their latest games in the bundle
>>
>>345355767
Like an UCE? I can see SE doing that, I honestly expect something like that next year anyway.
>>
>>345352375
The only FF games that don't have newer remakes are 1 and 2, so maybe that. It would fit the anniversary. 1+2 in one game, just like the GBA version, just in a shitty mobile graphics that looks like an early 2000s flash game.
>>
>>345352375
>FF 30th anniversary
>FFVII 20th anniversary
>KH 15th anniversary
wew lads hold me
>>
>>345356348
SE is going to go all out on the HD remakes and sequels. I wonder if VIIR is going to get its first episode next year.
>>
XII Zodiac Age is coming out.
>>
My guess is terribad mobile remakes with DLC to have Lightning appear in them.
>>
>>345356521
>VIIR first episode
That's...actually a really good idea. That's probably what they have in store, for a holiday release or something
>>
Another Lightning game
>>
>>345352375

A funeral for this piece of shit that is called Final Fantasy XV
>>
>>345356779
I'd even settle with a demo so I can see how I feel about it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.