[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is my first witcher game and I'm just getting into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: witcher_enhanced_ed.jpg (238 KB, 836x1183) Image search: [Google]
witcher_enhanced_ed.jpg
238 KB, 836x1183
This is my first witcher game and I'm just getting into Chapter 3.

I'm enjoying it a lot but I do have several gripes with this game.

Why doesn't my quest marker when it says speak to a certain someone e.g. Triss, I go to her house and she isn't there, so I have to trawl across the city in order to find her.

Other than that I think the combat, inventory and overall world is good.

>witcher thread
>>
The alchemy in this game was very good. The other games have dumbed down alchemy, but better everything else.
>>
>>345352126
the combat has less depth in the sequels, the writing is more boring, the recaps are 10000x more boring because of no art and cool dialogue, the mature themes are more boring, and even the art style isn't as nice as the first game.
>>
>>345353105
R O S E T I N T E D
>>
>>345353396
I played it a couple of weeks ago.
>>
>>345353436
Trying to fit in by saying "I like the older game, look how cool I am" then.
>>
>>345353532
No I just have good taste. The sequels were garbage for the most part.
>>
>>345353613
Damn dude, you're so unique and special.
>>
>>345350323
I fucked a she elf once.

I enjoyed this game because was hard... I also found the first few chapters cosy as fuck. The second one was shit... Haven't played 3 yet.

That always pissed me off too, but I didn't mind walking around town.
>>
>>345353871
You mother sucks dwarf cock.
>>
HOW DO I FIND NPCS IN THIS GAME

where is the nurse outside the hospital? Where do they go at night? And in the day when I spoke to her last...
>>
>>345350323
>>345355794
All NPCS have like 2 places they can be at depending on time of day
Sometimes they're walking about going from one place from another

Google them
>>
>>345353396
>>345353532

Or maybe he just has an opinion you faggot.
>>
File: 1460742582417.gif (23 KB, 331x232) Image search: [Google]
1460742582417.gif
23 KB, 331x232
>>345354560
>>
>>345350323
>he doesn't stalk his npcs
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.