[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time when you had fun playing video games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: mario-1.jpg (100 KB, 618x406) Image search: [Google]
mario-1.jpg
100 KB, 618x406
When was the last time when you had fun playing video games?
I mean really fun?
Like all the day you almost turn crazy, you went crazy in school or work that you have to be there and not playing at home.

Those times are over now we are getting endless shit and we are playing it, but with no fucking emotion. Every single game is just a soulles shit.

prove me wrong. you can't
>>
File: 1468711298818.jpg (470 KB, 1200x1750) Image search: [Google]
1468711298818.jpg
470 KB, 1200x1750
So which one would you pick /v/?
>>
It's not the games, it's you.
>>
Today. Neck yourself already instead of making self-pity thread nÂș542 you ugly sack of shit.
>>345347724
Donte.
>>
>>345347552
Like yesterday because I'm not a consumer drone who only plays newly released games because a marketer told me to fall into their hype.

You just gotta play the best of the older games, get into different game series, try out different game genres and git gud at the games you like.
This is gonna take you quite a while, and by the time you notice, there will be good recent games to catch up to.
>>
Dark Souls 3 and TPP come to mind. Just starting MonHun Generations and really looking forward to getting further in it.
>>
>>345347724
I'll pick the only one that has to specifically be powered down in a fight where people are at their best
>>
>>345349284
So Power man, Superman and Dante.
>>
>>345347724
>undertaker
>it's wrestlemania
>the streak is on the line

I'm so sorry
>>
About an hour ago in Rainbow Six with my friends.
>>
>>345347552

Reflect on your life, Anon. This has nothing to do with games.
>>
Yesterday when I played MHG faggot.
>>
>>345347552
>Like all the day you almost turn crazy, you went crazy in school or work that you have to be there and not playing at home.

I still get this feeling every day with FFXIV, withdrawals hit me hard if I'm not pvping with my buds in feast mode or making gil with crafts
>>
>>345347552
Try playing japanese games instead of western garbage.
>>
>>345347552
yesterday
>>
Earlier today
>>
>>345347552
MGSV. Fight me.
>>
>>345347552
1 week ago, Rhythm Heaven
>>
A lot lately with The Guild 2, Brigador and BallisticNG.
>>
>>345347552
>When was the last time when you had fun playing video games?
Smash 4 and I'm still having fun with it

Although I haven't played a lot games this gen.
>>
>>345347552
Three hours ago with Xenoblade X.

Get a new hobby of this one's so unsatisfying.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.