[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder the SNES mini and N64 mini are going to happen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: N64 Mini.jpg (81 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
N64 Mini.jpg
81 KB, 640x360
Daily reminder the SNES mini and N64 mini are going to happen

What games would you like to see one them?
>>
>>345342003
ability to add more games to them
hopefully a better controller for N64
>>
dont care, i already have a flash cart for both consoles.
>>
>buying that when emulators are a thing and we can run them off our phones

kys
>>
>>345343273
>n64 emulation
>good
lmao pcfags are the saddest fanbase ever
>>
You realize there is nothing new with this, right? I mean, they did the same thing with the Sega Genesis a few years back.
>>
Reminder that if they keep them 60 dollars each, the number of games will be changed accordingly based on eshop prices.

So SNES would have 20 games and N64 would have 15.
>>
>>345343075
How much are they? All the ones I've seen are obscene($100+)
>>
>>345344019
were those officially made by sega though? i always thought they were bootlegs
>>
>>345344150
unfortunately they do cost about $100-$200 dollars, but considering an average n64/snes game costs that much i honestly think its worth it
>>
>>345344078
>N64 would have 15

It doesn't even have that many good games
>>
File: Satan_Full.png (46 KB, 271x390) Image search: [Google]
Satan_Full.png
46 KB, 271x390
>>345344150
buy the chinese ones, donĀ“t get scared about the "chinese" part.
Also, why the fuck not downlodeable roms? Fuck you ninty, literally just a licensed download platform and a flashcard is all i want.
>>
>N64 mini

Not a chance. N64 isn't anywhere as popular as the NES and SNES are.
>>
the SNES has so many good games it's impossible to hope for a good list.
no Pocky and Rocky no buy
>>
>>345344452
And yet everyone would still bitch about not being able to add more.
>>
>>345342003
For 64:
Paper Mario
Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
Mario Party
Banjo Kazooie
Conker
Pokemon Stadium
Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
Perfect Dark
Kirby
Starfox
Bomberman
Yoshi's Story
Smash Bros
Mischeif Makers

I'd need all of these + a controller and it would be worth the $60
>>
>>345344314
Yeah I think it would probably be worth it but it's a bigger investment than I'd like to make for piracy
>>
>>345344176
They are official. Sega licensed them out to different companies over the years, as have other people like Atari. Nintendo is just more protective of their stuff, and someone like Sony would rather customers rent them via PSN/PSnow.
>>
>>345344593
>Banjo Kazooie
>Conker
>Perfect Dark
>Mischeif Makers
>Paper Mario
Good luck on that anon
>>
>>345344593
>not Mario Party 2

kys
>>
>>345344593
>all those games made by rare

Anon, I...
>>
>>345344019
>>345344176
>>345344868
Except for the fact that the Sega and Atari ones play like shit and weren't actually done by Sega or Atari.

The thing thats so interesting about the NES mini is Nintendo isn't farming this out, they're doing this themselves.

And given that to this day N64 emulation is very spotty, I think this Classics line is potentially pretty interesting.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.