[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You faggots will argue about anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: debate.png (379 KB, 807x415) Image search: [Google]
debate.png
379 KB, 807x415
You faggots will argue about anything.
>>
>>345341773
Shut the fuck up, faggot.
>>
Both are good games that differentiate themselves to enjoy separately, why should we argue about which one is better or worse
>>
I don't like cuss words
>>
>>345341773
Sanic is faster. i'm gay.
>>
They both have their pros and cons.
>>
>>345341773
I will argue about what you just said, because I like both games.
>>
>>345341773
I had a snes
>>
S3&K is the best 2D Sonic game.

SMW is the worst retro 2D Mario game.

S3&K wins.
>>
mario had more crunchy gamefeel
prove me wrong, oh wait you can't
>>
sonic 3 by far, i never was a fan of super mario world it always felt like a step down from SMB 3
>>
>>345341773
Nintendofag reporting. S3&K wins. SMW is ehh. But SMB3 beats both.
>>
>>345343060
>muh serious club
>>
>>345343804

This
>>
>>345343804
>it's a "SMB3 is better than SMW" faggot
>>
Sonic 3 has higher highs but lower lows.
Super Mario World is solid all around.
>>
>>345344105
He's objectively correct though.
>>
>>345343470
You're right on the first two, but you fucked it all up on the last point.
>>
File: Sonic v Mario.jpg (425 KB, 1380x968) Image search: [Google]
Sonic v Mario.jpg
425 KB, 1380x968
>>345341773
But those two aren't even the best in their respective series. This is what you meant.
>>
>sonic 3 soundtrack was made by the king of pop
>super mario world soundtrack was made by some literally who gook faggot

sonic 3 wins
>>
>>345343114

You tried but you failed...

He got the (you)'s
>>
>>345341773
I prefer S3&K. Both are fantastic and represent some of the best the 2D platforming genre has to offer.
>>
>>345344290
Well you got the Mario half correct at least. Sonic 2 drops in quality pretty significantly after Mystic Cave.
>>
2D Mario > 2D Sonic
3D Mario < 3D Sonic
>>
>you better go fast!
> oh man, you hit a wall or some shit, watch where you're going!
>oh man, you just got hit by an enemy, guess you shouldn't have been going so fast!

every mario > every sonic
>>
>>345346704
egoraptor pls go
>>
>>345346621
Lol SMG alone shits on every 3D sonic
>>
i never beat sonic 3. but i beat super mario world a billion times.
>>
>>345341773
Sonic sucks because of 4:3 aspect ratio making you outrun the camera often, which is an issue for people who don't have nostalgia goggles and know all the levels already.
Super Mario World sucks because once you get the cape you can fly over almost every level. If you ignore the cape it's an alright platformer, but probably doesn't beat Mario 3.

So both games suck, Mario just sucks less
>>
>>345348467
>Sonic sucks because of 4:3 aspect ratio making you outrun the camera often
Did some e-celeb said something regarding this? I've seen this shit being parroted verbatim a few times already.
>>
>>345350669
Probably Hey I'm Grump. I don't care what he says about the 3D games but he has some shit tier opinions about the 2D ones.

He is literally that guy that bought into all the marketing and thinks Sonic is all about holding right and going fast instead of a platformer.
>>
>>345343804
Agreed, as much as I enjoy S3&K, SMB3 is the better game
>>
>>345348467
You're supposed to learn the levels before trying to blow through them. If you try to rush through one your first attempt you're a retard. This is true of pretty much every game, not just Sonic. The game was designed for 4:3 and it works perfectly with it.
>>
They're both great, but S3K is better. Also, SMW2 is better than SMW1.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.