[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you stop Compile Heart?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: compileheart.jpg (1 MB, 1565x800) Image search: [Google]
compileheart.jpg
1 MB, 1565x800
How do you stop Compile Heart?
>>
You don't. They have their audience and they will continue to pander to them.
>>
File: vita e3.jpg (109 KB, 933x995) Image search: [Google]
vita e3.jpg
109 KB, 933x995
>>345332290
Poor Vita, it never had a chance ;_;
>>
>>345332290
You be Australia and have draconian censorship laws so that Compile Heart doesn't release games in that region.

I'm from New Zealand and I'm still affected, fucking underarm bowlers.
>>
File: 1454254495625.jpg (569 KB, 2447x3277) Image search: [Google]
1454254495625.jpg
569 KB, 2447x3277
>>345332290
Why would I try to stop Compa from making cute games?
>>
Trillion was a very neat idea, a 20 hour bossfight is a cool concept.
Problem is the gameplay doesn't hold up and gets boring too fast. I'm glad they attempted such a thing though.

Nep V-II was a step forward for their games, it's well paced and has a great battle system now. Far from perfect but an enjoyable game.

I'm pretty happy with Compile Fart right now, they appear to be trying.
>>
>>345334497
Look at the kusoge that's apparently loaded into those Vitas. Nobody wants to play that shit. People want quality titles. I'd have played with those Vitas if they had some Neptunia or Trails of Cold Steel in them.
>>
>wanting to stop a game with the Sega Hard Girls

I found the faggot!
>>
>>345335204
I feel like Compile Heart has some pretty good ideas, even if they can't quite execute them well. Trillion is a good example, a game based around fighting just one boss with a form of permadeath and plenty of lose conditions. In the end it sorta became an idol management sim type game with weird combat attached, but it's fun enough. Monster Monpiece, while having plot and characters I couldn't care less about, had quirky gameplay that I actually liked. What a bizarre card game that was.

I'm interested in a few of their announced titles, seem very interesting. My understanding that Mary Skelter is a dungeon crawler but you're being stalked by a powerful monster? Reminds me of floors where the Reaper stalks the hallways of Tartarus sometimes in Persona 3. It sounds like it could be pretty exciting and lead to some tense situations.

Black Rose Valkyrie sounds interesting too, a game where one of your party members wants to betray you and you have to figure out who it is whilst in the middle of dungeon crawling.

Pull it off and they sound like great games, honestly.
>>
File: Mrdomino.jpg (83 KB, 476x476) Image search: [Google]
Mrdomino.jpg
83 KB, 476x476
The question is, could Compile Heart stop Mr. Domino?
>>
File: social justice piggu go home.jpg (864 KB, 1789x1246) Image search: [Google]
social justice piggu go home.jpg
864 KB, 1789x1246
>>345332290
with social justice
>>
>>345336098
Trillion happened because a bunch of NIS developers defected and decided to turn the opening sequence of Z.H.P into an actual game.
>>
>>345336253
You know what bothers me about that image?

Japan says the west has a "different" view on how to depict women in video games.

America says Japan has a "creepy" view on how to depict women in video games.

How can you be so arrogant to call Japan's outlook on life incorrect?
>>
>>345336975
>How can you be so arrogant to call Japan's outlook on life incorrect?
By regularly patting yourself on the back and calling your country the greatest one on the face of the Earth?
>>
>>345336975
Americans still find it weird that non-Americans use Celsius instead of Fahrenheit
>>
>>345337975
Do you Americans still do that thing, where everyone has to salute a flag every morning and swear allegiance to it? Was that ever actually a real thing? Cause that's some North Korea shit right there.
>>
>>345336253
>Yoshida
I read this interview. He basically said they will continue to change content, he has not problem with it, deal with it. He doesn't speak against it, he states the fact it exists and he will abide.
>>
>>345336228
No one can!
>>
>>345338176
Every day in K-12 school, and at many sports events as well.

Refusing is a good way to get in trouble in these places.
>>
>>345338608
My school let you refuse to say it if you didn't want to, though they still wanted you to stand up, I don't think anyone ever got forced over it.

Looking back on it though....why the fuck did we do that? We didn't question it over the years because we'd been doing it since we were 5 year olds.
>>
>>345338003
Units don't matter that much. The pains of switching aren't worth it. That is why no one switched to metric time.
>>
>>345339472
No time is how it is because of nature. We have 12 lunar cycles in 1 solar cycle so we have 12 months and 24 hours in the day. You can't change this to 10.
>>
>>345338176
>everyone has to salute a flag every morning
It's only done at places like schools and sports events anon. Americans don't wake up and say the pledge in their own homes.
>North Korea shit
Ahaha it's not worship of some chucklefuck's picture hanging in our homes. Do you really have a problem with "liberty and justice for all?"
>>
>>345332290
You don't, now get back on that train and ride it out.
>>
>>345340293
>tfw leap years
>>
>>345335370
Is Vita the reigning king of kusoge right now? I'm looking to expand my collection.
>>
>>345341117
>tfw century leap years
>>
>>345340293
>12 lunar cycles in 1 solar cycle
Nope. A lunar cycle is 29 days. And don't respond with some stupid shit about the ancients not knowing. Julius knew exactly what he was doing when he changed the calendar and added more days to it.
>so we have 24 hours in a day
What? That does not follow. Metric time would have been 10 metric hours in a day.
>>
>>345338327
>he has not problem with it
he literally says "it's a difficult problem."
>>
>>345341556
>Julius
We use the Gregorian calendar now.

>10 hours a day
10 isn't divisible by 6, 12 is.
100 isn't and 360 is.

This makes it harder to use on a circle.
For how we use time, metric makes things more awkward.
>>
>>345332290

give up
>>
>>345342131
Gregorian is based on Julian you idiot. Only difference is 3 leap years are skipped every 400 years.

>this makes it harder to use on a circle
Most people don't use analog clocks, and no one makes their own either. They're made by professionals who could divide a circle into 5 if they wanted to. Still don't see a good justification for Europe to not use metric time for reasons other than the switch being painful.

Fuck. The latest generation struggles to read analog clocks anyway.
>>
>>345343247
It's still a more obtuse number.
>60 minutes in an hour:
>1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 12, 15, 20, 30, 60

>100 minute in an hour:
>1, 2, 4, 5, 10, 20, 25, 50

60 is far more useful.
>>
>>345340494
>It's so engrained in your mind that you think questioning it is silly.
>>
File: wF9BKsA.png (74 KB, 659x333) Image search: [Google]
wF9BKsA.png
74 KB, 659x333
>>345332290
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.