[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this a highly accurate Overwatch video? https://www.yout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: solider runs past the payload.png (164 KB, 847x396) Image search: [Google]
solider runs past the payload.png
164 KB, 847x396
Is this a highly accurate Overwatch video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYt7vByulVQ
>>
Mei at the end was the best part
>>
>>345329206
No.
Nobody plays Zenyatta.
>>
>>345329474
Someone hasn't played PTR
>>
>>345329614

>TFW Transcendence makes him so super fast
>>
I generally don't have this problem when pushing a payload, as the people pushing ahead are usually pushing the enemy team back while I keep the payload moving on forward. Usually my problem is people on defense not throwing their bodies at the payload to stop it from moving, and people in KOTH in general just not caring about the point at all.

>>345329474

I play Zenyatta all the time, he's better than people give him credit for.
>>
>>345329206
Spot the fuck on.
>>
That just objective based game modes in general.

>People join objective game modes to play it like TDM
>Instead of just joining a TDM
>>
File: karma-break(a).gif (30 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
karma-break(a).gif
30 KB, 256x192
>>345330971
You're lucky enough to only have ONE of those problems.

>enemy payload approaching
>Bastion in the corner still just sits there and shoots at the payload rather than throwing himself on it until we respawn

Oh, it happens the other way around too.
>Nepal, 99% to 0%
>am D.Va
>Reaper, 76, and Genji in front of the control point...but not on it.
>Boost right the fuck past them and stand on the CP for one second
>VICTORY
>>
File: 1357698193157.gif (2 MB, 230x172) Image search: [Google]
1357698193157.gif
2 MB, 230x172
>>345329206
>not pushing payload as a tank
That video is 100% accurate, especially since the Zen player is a fucking moron (just like 90% of OW players)

Also Windomaker > All. Her bullets go where you aim, and if you can aim, you win. Click mans in head.
>>
>at the end of the game
>the payload is near the end
>all your team except two dies, so you expect them to contest
>check who's alive
>it's the two Hanzo's
>they are standing about 3 metres from the payload but just let the game end
>>
>>345331450

Well, on occasion I do have people who won't throw themselves on the payload/point at the very end, but on offense it's only ever a noticeable problem at overtime.
>>
>>345331646

>Be reinhardt
>Plant myself on the payload
>Teammates run in front of me and get themselves killed

Sad times
>>
>>345329206
This is some unfunny newsground shit.
>>
>>345332498
its unfunny until you realize that the Zen was even more of a moron than his teammates.

You push the payload with reinhart-san like >>345332301
>>
>>345332301

Come to think of it, I rarely see the number 6 on the payload bar at the top. It's kinda depressing.
>>
>>345332673

You're overthinking the video. He probably chose Zenyatta to be the one pushing the payload for the voice lines, not because he would be the one to make the most sense to be pushing.

And anyway, if a team has a Zenyatta their ass should always be glued to the objective.
>>
>>345333505

That's a good thing Anon.

The payload speed caps out at some point (3-4 I think, not entirely sure) so anyone extra pushing the payload is a waste of time. Ideally 2 people should be moving the payload while the other 4 push the enemy team back.
>>
>>345333692

Oh right. I forgot about the cap.
>>
>>345329206
should of changed character the stupid twat
>>
the mei part got me a heh
>>
>>345329206
>Is this a highly accurate Overwatch video?

Nothing in Overwatch is highly accurate.
>>
>>345329206
>patreon
>people funding shitty newground-tier videos
>>
god wronchis art is always so shit
>>
>>345336519
Gottem...gottem
>>
>>345329206
>Zenyatta trying to run away very slowly and getting sniped

100% accurate
>>
unfunny flash cartoons with bad artwork what is this the 2000s
>>
>>345330971

>he's better

In PTR, sure.
>>
>>345329206
haha nice videogames op!
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.