[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I own a wii u and i'm bored with it. I also own a ps3 and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: zt4cxkpkpkc7ys4im9rg.png (479 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
zt4cxkpkpkc7ys4im9rg.png
479 KB, 1024x576
I own a wii u and i'm bored with it. I also own a ps3 and gamecube i never play.

Is it time to buy a 3ds again? I sold mine because i never played it. Only games i owned were link between worlds and animal crossing

Or should i just wait until next year and get the nx
>>
The WiiU is by far the best eight gen platform. If you're bored that's due to you not exploring everything the WiiU has to offer.
>>
>>345325397
I own all the good wii u games. It doesnt take long to buy 12 games
>>
>>345325203
Wait. 3ds is dead
>>
>>345325203
Well the wiiu is already on life support and the only titles until they pull the plug are Zelda (will probably be good) and paper Mario (sticker star tier, make your own conclusions)

Hacking 3ds is still doable and easy if you are capable of reading instructions. You can then get every game out there for free
>>
>>345326748
>stealing games
>>
Ayy
>>
>>345326414
No the new 3ds give it a shelf life of at least 2 more years. Monster Hunter generations, two decent fire emblems bravely second, zero time delimma just came out and Pokémon sun/moon on the horizon

3ds is still getting great games. Plus ports of good games like xenoblade (exclusive to n3ds)
>>
>>345325397
No
There are like 8 games in total worth playing for the Wii U
>>
>>345325203
Ye buy it, it's pretty fun and new 3ds is actually suprisingly good, But before you do so, do some research on actual games out there so you know you will actually enjoy the games for it instead of randomly wasting 200 bucks.
>>
>>345325203
maybe you should just move on to a different hobby
>>
>>345326748
is there an easier method instead of the slider exploit?

ive been trying it forever and it doesnt work for me
>>
>>345336192
You gonna need to buy OoT and power saves, or go back in time and click no when updates prompt.
>>
>>345336337
yeah fuck that im selling my 3ds
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.