[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CS:GO Tips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
Pretty new to CS:GO, Any Tips/Tricks?
>>
>>345325115
uninstall and play something else
>>
>>345325478
Already learning.
>>
>>345325115
>Buy p90
>RASH B CYKA
>rekt ak47 and awp noobs
>win a game 16:0
>>
>>345325115
Never move and shoot
If you choose to spray aim low
Smokes and molly's win games, watch a video for each map on where to place each
>>
>>345326671
Wow somebody actually gave good tips holy shit
>>
>>345325115
stop playing
>>
Delet
>>
This was a good thread.
>>
>>345329496
We made progress.
>>
>>345325115
>Pretty new to CS:GO, Any Tips/Tricks?
Uninstall
Get refund/trade game if possible
Install and play Counter Strike 1.6___
>>
Weapons aren't RNG, but with all the variables you're still looking for a lucky shot to the head most of the time.

Mind that you have to minimize this randomness by

Predicting the enemy position, crouching and aiming carefully BUT fast is the trick to minimize the spreads. Also don't go alone.

The money system is there for a reason. Most weapons suck or are situational and the more they cost the better. It's not a fact of taste. Yet, sucky weapons yield more money for the next round.
>>
Google what "RNG" is
>>
In casuals you're autobuying armor and helmet.

Yes, you're actually tanking already some shots in casual. You have to manually buy them on ranked. TTK is even lower.

Buy fucking grenades. BUY THEM. Smokes and Molotovs are what can make or destroy an engage. Also help your team.
>>
Typing "cyкa" in chat brings up the cheat menu
>>
>>345330831
Cheers
>>
When in doubt, autoshotgun them out
SMGs are shit, if you're new, stay away from them
Buy M4, AK47 or Scoped AUG and terrorist scoped variant. These are your backbone for any engage.
SCAR and AWP are the best weapons ingame. Smoke enemies with them and surround instead of trading: You fucking won't win don't try it.
>>
>>345325115
silly anon, this board is for shitposting
>>
File: 1459941240621.jpg (647 KB, 1169x1600) Image search: [Google]
1459941240621.jpg
647 KB, 1169x1600
With just having line of sight of the enemy you pinpoint their location on the radar map to everyone. So pay attention to the radar to know where they're roaming or predict where are they moving.

TAB brings the Score Menu and you can mute players there. This is an ancient tactical decision of shut the fuck up the prepubescents in the server so you can fucking hear the footsteps around you.

Also, you can pick another weapon from the ground and it carries to the next round, saving you money in that juicy SCAR or PSG. Skins do not make you go faster or deal more damage, even if it's painted in flames.
>>
I'm learning CSGO too. It's pretty fun so far, but the community is obsessed with it, to the point of don't getting it

Siege is better in every tactical stuff.
>>
If OP is still there I can give some advice
>>
>>345332380
Hi.
>>
>>345332292
I am Gold 3 in siege one of my favourite games
>>
>>345326671
>>345330521
>>345330831
>>345331185
>>345331803
All of these are good advice for a novice

In casuals you won't see the skill ceiling. In premades, it's another fucking story.

I like that cs is fast paced but SIEGE is the better game - or at least different enough.
>>
>>345326671
>buying nades
enjoy not affording guns later
don't come crying to me cause you're stuck with your shitty deagle
>>
>Watch tips/tricks videos from pros and use them
>Deathmatch
>Watch pro demos
>find settings you like and never change them
>learn the maps
>Learn recoil for guns
>Pre-aim/head level crosshair placement
>Have a constant fps of at least 100
>Pay attention to mistakes u make
>LEARN FROM MISTAKES

Been playing this game for over 7 years and I'm still improving so it takes time to git gud.

Good luck nigger
>>
Lower ur sensitivity to something reasonable like 400dpi 2 sens ingamep
>>
learn spray patterns or whatever the fuck

also un-learn moving fast and shooting at the same time which will make you shit as fuck at any other FPS where movement matters

I got into MG2 after twenty games and got bored of getting headshotted from around the corner by AK47 toting cunts whereas most of my shots didn't go anywhere near the target. CS:GO sucks dick, play something else.
>>
>>345325115
All these tips are worthless OP, the game NEEDS a good community to play well and the mojority now are just little kids playing it like its Call of Duty. There are no more strats involved its just rolling the dice each round.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.