[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I told myself "Mario, take it easy!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: vercetti.png (730 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
vercetti.png
730 KB, 800x600
>I told myself "Mario, take it easy!"
>>
Hey hey, it's Mr. V!
>>
Hey, Mario
>>
>>345318894
I never asked your sister out man I wouldn't do that!
>>
>>345318894
Why'd those dudes just like start working for you after you shot their boss, anyway?

The only muscle Vercetti had was Vercetti.
>>
>>345318894
>>
DEM WHITE BOIS HAD ME ON CRYSTAL METH
>>
File: 1419940984454.jpg (3 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1419940984454.jpg
3 KB, 150x150
>yfw Jive Drive
>>
YOU KNOW IVE BEEN LOYAL
>>
>>345319789
They're not the same guys. The Vercetti guys are Italian and the manlet's guys were Hispanic or something.
>>
>>345319920
He said the only muscle Vercetti had was himself. Not that he had any "vercetti guys" because he didn't.
And they probably materialized from liberty after Tommy was doing good business down there.
>>
File: 1426792312983.png (73 KB, 594x474) Image search: [Google]
1426792312983.png
73 KB, 594x474
>>345319890
>OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH SHHHHIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
>>
Mario!
>>
last dance for lance vance.
>>
I POKE MY HEAD OUT OF THE GUTTER FOR ONE FREAKAN SECOND
>>
>>345318894
I need to replay this game soon. I might do the PC version since I've never played that version. I actually have the PC collection three pack right next to me, would that be the best way to play these? I heard the Steam version was censored or some bullshit.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>
>>345322628
HMMM NICE BIKE
>>
>>345322557
Get the gamepad patch. GTA's PC controls are fucking dreadful, you want to do this.
Get the "downgrader" patch that rolls back to the un-removed songs version of the game.

You're done.
>>
>>345319789
They're not. They were different clothes and talk differently. The first guys were Cuban.
>>
>>345323459
>GTA's PC controls are fucking dreadful
Fuck you, they're completely standart tps controls.
>>
>>345322557
The game is way too easy with a keyboard and mouse. You can immediately tell it was made for PC. I didn't need to use any cheats.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>345318894
>>
>>345323687
They suck dick and make Vice City's already dick controls worse. Because when you want to do shit with a bike or whatever, of course you want that bound to fucking NUM PAD.
>>
Anybody else sometimes hangout in areas where gang territory overlapped to watch goons fight? I remember around the taxi place Haitians would fight your goons all the time.
>>
>>345322557
http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Grand_Theft_Auto:_Vice_City

download the downgrader
download a widescreen mod
download cleo (60 fps)

download anything else you like (better gamepad support or some shit i dont know)

enjoy
>>
>>345323875
What's wrong with num pad? Your right hand is free when riding stuff. Besides you can remap shit all you want.
>>
>>345323875
theres a feature on almost every PC game named REBIND CONTROLS, >>345322557 mouse is fine
>>
>>345323875
You can change the controls to your preference.
>>
>>345324021
>>345324063
Because on the gamepad that shit is intuitive.

You don't need to have look left/right set to alt/ctrl with space still being mouseclick and the game expecting you to have your fingers on the arrow keys during all this.

So let's say we do that. We change default bindings to WASD with either Q/E or right arrow/left with down to fire.

How the FUCK is that decent controls? That shit doesn't fly. It's a console port and it shows, the controls are so clunky that I'd say unless you have a gamepad, in which you can comfortably tilt a thumb forward and tap either of the shoulder buttons to do your business, to not even bother.

Where in the fuck did this apologetic nature for shit controls come from? I wouldn't give this a pass in Darksiders, in Dark Souls, in Deadly Premonition, and I'm sure as fuck not giving it a pass here.

Also the gamepad patch unfucks the RC Chopper controls.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,t.jpg (77 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,t.jpg
77 KB, 800x800
>>345322557
>being Austrian
>all games are uncensored here unless they contain nazi symbols
>austria is fucking small so we often get the German versions
>the first copy of the game is censored if you play it with your gameplay settings in German but uncut if you play it in English
>get the bundle on pc
>they give me the german version
>have to use a mod to get it uncut
>the mod makes the sniper rifle not work
>get to the sniper rifle mission after playing it in a 100% completion way
>mfw
>>
>>345324569
I use ARMA controls for helicopters which are the only ones remotely 'unintuitve', cars are literally a non issue and shooting doesn't need autoaim like you would with the horrible stick aiming controls. I played it both ways, without autoaim on a controller and with kbm. KBM was far more enjoyable although the rc chopper needed a bit of getting used to. Playing with autoaim is also no fun and I don't get why the series still relies on that.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.