[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is he so racist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: racist.png (448 KB, 601x407) Image search: [Google]
racist.png
448 KB, 601x407
Why is he so racist?
>>
>>345316812
Lubba "If it's got gears, we don't want it in here" Luma
>>
I'm emulating this game on dolphin with the controls mapped to a 360 pad and it's going great

but I know there's parts coming up that require you to tilt the remote to move, like rolling a ball around

how do you deal with that
>>
File: r.jpg (426 KB, 616x1176) Image search: [Google]
r.jpg
426 KB, 616x1176
>>345316812

Why did they put this fatass in Galaxy 2 instead of Rosalina?
>>
>>345317158
Bind tilting to d-pad
>>
>>345317429
Rosalina is fat too
>>
>>345317429
>>345316812

Because it was more amusing to have a purple cunt.
>>
>>345317752
>Rosalina
>fat

No. It's Daisy that's fat you sperglord.
>>
>>345317014
Lubba "Only the master race on Starship Mario" Luma.
>>
>>345317429
She was in, you just had to not be casual and get 120/241/242 stars to see her.

I do think SMG2 had the worst hub-world, I'd take the gondola ride shine over starship mario any day
>>
File: mr_ratburn.png (77 KB, 372x524) Image search: [Google]
mr_ratburn.png
77 KB, 372x524
>>345316812
Well they wanted to show the Luma-Gearmo Subjugation but Miyamoto didn't want any story in his Mario game after what happened in the first Galaxy. This was obviously left in accidentally.
>>
Why is he the only Luma that wears pants

And why are they incredibly taut yoga pants
>>
>>345317429
Because Bowser captured her ship and probably took her prisoner too.
>>
Why did we get Queen fucking Bee in MK7 instead of Lubba?
>>
>>345317158
how do you emulate pointing and why would you want to?
>>
Lubba "Living beings are real, not made out of steel" Luma
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.