[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overwatch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: Bastion_portrait.png (470 KB, 932x703) Image search: [Google]
Bastion_portrait.png
470 KB, 932x703
Is he the most pleb tier hero?
>>
Nope that would be hanzo
>>
>>345308513
Bastion is the most comfy tier hero
>>
>>345308561

Hanzo has no escape power, Bastion has a free heal.
>>
>>345308613
what?
>>
>>345308613

>Hanzo can run up walls
>No escape power

Uh?
>>
>>345308513
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTT
>>
>>345308513
solder and Lucio

yeah yeah they are the bread and butter of the game, but what would you say to someone who proudly proclaims they main Lucio.
>>
>>345308513
Actual, bastion is still very useful when the enemy goes try hard in pubs and uses two Zarya
>>
>>345308726
>what would you say to someone who proudly proclaims they main Lucio.
Thanks for playing healer so I don't have to?
Most of my hours are on that faggot. I'm sick of playing support for these fucks.
>>
Everyone told me he's useless at high ranks, but I barely used him when I started out and I've been using him more and more as I've gone along.

Nobody, fucking NOBODY will shoot at reinhardts shield at high ranks for no discernible reason. I've seen games where he just slowly walked the payload to the end with absolutely no resistance whatsover. Bastion is the only effective way to take his shield down solo.
>>
>>345308726
This.

Lucio: just hide being allies and press E or Q every not and again and your team loves you.

Soldier: point and shoot. Press Q to skip pointing.
>>
>>345308812
how do you beat 6 zaryas
>>
>>345309119
with 5 Zaryas and a Mercy.

This is what they are removing doubling up from competitive.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 264x149) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 264x149
>>345309119
You don't
>>
>>345309119

5 Reinhardts and a Zenyatta
>>
>>345308613
Bastion's heal is worthless, makes him completely vulnerable and takes forever.
Roadhog's is a little better, still vulnerable but he can power through low dps heroes.
76 gets a free heal, he can move around and attack like normal while getting to full health.
And Mei gets a full heal while invulnerable, although she can't move or attack.

They could take out Bastion's heal and it would make very little difference.
>>
The only use I find for him is to stop a team from snowballing on Payload, which is pretty damn useful but once they adapt you'll be forced to change again.
>>
>>345309119

Zarya's shield only absorbs 200 damage. Yes, firing at it puts you in danger of getting her to max charge, but Bastion can do a max of 525 damage per second up to 35 meters. 6 Zarya's would probably be shredded by a few Bastions, a Lucio to heal, and a Reinhardt to shield them.
>>
>>345308513
>Bastion
>Window
>Hanzo
>Genji
>Mei

These are all early signs you're on a team full of shitters.
>>
>>345309282
yeah he's just good for those times where the other team has like 3 tanks on offense.
Otherwise Torb is a better turret because of his ult, perfect aim and adaptability.
>>
>>345309328

Not hanzo and genji

They're tryhard shitters and armchair generals.
>>
>>345309328

Where's reaper
>>
>>345308973
what is a "high rank" to you?
>>
>>345309119
double reaper healer 2 dps tank
>>
>Bastion now uses the minigun as his primary weapon
>It deals 1/3rd of the damage while moving
>It deals full damage if you stand still for more than two seconds
>Sentry Mode replaced with a temporary 3 second buff that allows you to move around and deal full damage with the minigun w/a 15 second cooldown
>E is now a "spotter" that causes him to send out his bird to scout an area, not revealing enemies like Hanzo or Widowmaker but causing them to take additional damage from Bastion if they remain near it. While in tank mode, this will not increase damage but cause the missiles to home in on the target if the shot would otherwise narrowly miss

There, I fixed bastion.
>>
File: 1439474795778.jpg (46 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1439474795778.jpg
46 KB, 640x480
>>345309425
post your face when Gregor picks Genji
>>
>>345309521
at all high level games and tournaments
>>
>>345309695
Wow, what a baby.
>>
>>345309695
it's a good thing your opinion doesn't matter cause it's not very good
>>
>>345308513
The point of /vg/ whole existence is so you cunts don't create 10 threads about the same game per hour.
>>
>>345308613
>No escape power
>Can just run up walls
>Every 8 seconds his AoE arrow of skill's countdown resets and no one can follow him in a tight area.
>>
>>345309695
>The minigun is now his primary weapon

Even if you reduced its damage to 1/5th it would still be retarded just on the merit that it has 200 fucking rounds
>>
>>345309521
Reaper is good. It's always handy to have one on the team because of the insane DPS he can lay down. Not to mention his ult, which is a potential game changer.
>>
>>345309695
>There, I broke the fucking game
He'd do as much dps as soldier while MOVING.
Even more with that E.
And that Shift would be so god damn ridiculous. Imagine a McCree fanning the hammer except for 3 seconds straight and it did double damage with near perfect accuracy.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.