[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone have experience with EU PSN version of Lucifer's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: smt_wallpaper_04.jpg (589 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
smt_wallpaper_04.jpg
589 KB, 1600x1200
Does anyone have experience with EU PSN version of Lucifer's Call/Nocturne?
I have heard that retail PS2 PAL version had some major bugs that prevents you from finishing it, so I was wondering if PSN version is playable.
>>
I thought the only bugs were associated with playing it in 50hz or something?
>>
I played the EU version and it ran just fine until the very end when it crashed in the cutscene leading to the final boss.
It happens in both 50hz and 60hz.
>>
>>345307098

Just buy the American version if you are worried.
>>
I sunk a fair bit of time into my physical copy of Lucifer's Call, never encountered any bugs to my knowledge.
What were they?

>>345307808
Shit that sucks.
>>
>>345309743
I also have a physical copy of LC and finished the game just fine, the PSN version is fucked though.
OP if you're still here I recommend getting a physical version, they're cheap on Amazon.
>>
>>345307098
kek, just build a PC and emulate a PS2 emulator faggot

you can build a pc for $300 (just check youtube) that will emulete ANY console and completly btfo consoles nowadays
>>
>>345309970
>Emulating games instead of playing on the real deal
Don't do that.
>>
>>345310010
>shitty PSN emulation is the "real deal"
>>
>>345307945
NTSC games won't play on PAL region PS2

>>345309830
I was hoping I could dip into it today through PSN, but I guess the safest bet is physical.
But out of curiosity what's wrong with PSN version?
>>
>>345310326
see
>>345309830

>>345310356
I already told you in a few posts above, nothing except the game crashes right before the final boss making the game unbeatable.
>>
>>345310439
Isn't that only in the True Demon Ending?
>>
>>345310536
I don't know, never tried getting other ending.
>>
>>345310439
Oh, gotcha. I thought there were also some overall performance issues involved.
Either way, thanks, gonna go physical.
>>
>>345310356

I meant buy the American version from American PSN store.
>>
>>345307098
All Shin Megami Tensei games run fine on PS3
There use to be issues with one of the Devil Survivors or Digital Devil, can't remember which, but they fixed it
>>
>>345307098
Just re-iterating what others have said. PAL physical runs fine as long as you choose the NTSC option (EU ver. comes with both PAL and NTSC). I've heard bad things about the EU PSN ver. just get the US PSN ver. It's what I've got and it's ran fine.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.