[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>view saves in the memory card browser >select delete >the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: G1031.jpg (11 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
G1031.jpg
11 KB, 280x280
>view saves in the memory card browser
>select delete
>the icon changes
What's her name /v/?
>>
i forget the name but it was like a standing soldier or stick figure thing, and when you went to delete they were kneeling down in defeat
>>
>>345306673
There was this game where the icon was a cute little car and it would start shaking intensely whenever you selected delete. I can't remember but I think it was Crazy Taxi or something.
>>
>>345306673
a lot of icons do this.
i mainly remember the nighshade girl starting to cry or something.
either way, i miss this visual representation of savedata, it always gave the game some more charme.
>>
>>345306673
Didn't Lady cry if you did it with DMC3?
>>
What even happened to Memory Cards? They completely disappeared from the market overnight
>>
Some games still do this with their in-game delete option.

>>345308165
Internal storage
>>
>>345308165
well, when you have a big harddrive for game installs/game downloads inside your console you might as well put the saves on there too.
granted i would love to see the blocks and icons instead of just a list of save files.
>>
>>345307913
>charme

Ah, the days of ye olde memory cardes.
>>
>>345308270
>>345308313
Memory Cards were portable though. What do you do if you're going to visit a friend's house to play games and want to brag about how much more you have unlocked than him, just drag the entire console with you?
>>
>>345308554
videogames don't have unlockable content anymore.
only paid extras, wich are bound to your account, wich you can log in on your friends console with.
>>
>>345308554
There's cloud storage in some cases. Otherwise, yes, you take the whole console
>>
>>345308165
hard disks, you could change that shit on the xbox 360
>>
>>345306673
there was a cute one I found few days ago, it was digimon or something, basically it cowered and cried when you selected delete
>>
Crazy taxi does I think.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.